Sorin

*to Dan* "Hot chocolate sounds lovely." *smiles*

(reason for what Klotho's been up to is posted now.)

*running and slipping in the snow as she returns, face very, VERY red* "um… h-hello?" *notes the fight* "W-what's going on?"

Edited by Kat

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

(I'm about to post just where she went. heehee)

"Well… goodness." *notes Angie's iceball* "Throw that, dear, and you'll make everyone hate you."

"But I can't we make it better?"

In a shocking turn of events, another of Shadow's characters is revealed to oppose fun. :(

"Dan, I owe you QUITE a lot of snowballs, and a lecture! Don't think you're safe!"

Gulasca isn't opposed to fun. Ask him to have a drinking contest. Also someone whack Angie with something. Writing this part of her persona is tedious to me.

*running and slipping in the snow as she returns, face very, VERY red* "um… h-hello?" *notes the fight* "W-what's going on?"

"Hm? Oh, Klotho, we're having a snowball fight."

"But I can't we make it better?"

Gulasca isn't opposed to fun. Ask him to have a drinking contest. Also someone whack Angie with something. Writing this part of her persona is tedious to me.

you set yourself up you better fucking go through with it

"Yo! Klotho! Over here, behind the wall!" Dan said as he waved, standing up outside of the protection of the wall.

"Hm? Oh, Klotho, we're having a snowball fight."

Ace:"Snowball fight, Klotho."

"Yo! Klotho! Over here, behind the wall!" Dan said as he waved, standing up outside of the protection of the wall.

​"Um… okay? But that nice man said that I should change to boots?" *ducks behind the wall, accidentally hitting Angie in the head with her bow* "OH! I'M SO SORRY!"

"Oh, there you are Klotho...!" Silvia said, still flopped down into the snow. "Huh... wait, what's wrong?" Klotho's face was bright red, so either she'd run into something extremely embarrassing, was extremely mad or extremely upset.

​"Um… okay? But that nice man said that I should change to boots?" *ducks behind the wall, accidentally hitting Angie in the head with her bow* "OH! I'M SO SORRY!"

you ruin yandere moment i hate you ;_;

"...Good...job?" He said as he gave a thumbs up with a confused look on his face.

"Oh, there you are Klotho...!" Silvia said, still flopped down into the snow. "Huh... wait, what's wrong?" Klotho's face was bright red, so either she'd run into something extremely embarrassing, was extremely mad or extremely upset.

​"N-nothing!" *fidgeting* "Just… nothing!"

"Which nice" *See's Klotho hit Angie, and sighs* "Well, another person to the infirmary, I guess..." Samson reluctantly walked up to Angies slumped body, easily lifting her, and walking off with her.* "Have fun, you guys!" (Going soon.)

"Which nice" *See's Klotho hit Angie, and sighs* "Well, another person to the infirmary, I guess..." Samson reluctantly walked up to Angies slumped body, easily lifting her, and walking off with her.* "Have fun, you guys!" (Going soon.)

"I can walk thank you. I'll have it check later. I am another healer after all."

"Owwwwwwwwwie. Where am I..?"

​"Um… outside?" *panicky* "Ah! I didn't give you amnesia, did I!? I'm so, so sorry!"

Alicia:"You look nervous, Klotho. Are you certain nothing happened?"

"Y-yeah. I… j-just saw this REALLY handsome man and… oh!" *flushes again* "N-nothing!"

"Unless you have eyes on the back of your head, I'm afraid you'll have to get another to check it."

"Buut I don't wannnna."

​"Um… outside?" *panicky* "Ah! I didn't give you amnesia, did I!? I'm so, so sorry!"

"Y-yeah. I… j-just saw this REALLY handsome man and… oh!" *flushes again* "N-nothing!"

"N-no. It's fine..I'm sorry that I was in the way.."

"She won't have Amnesia, I can promise you that, Klotho."

"Buut I don't wannnna."

"N-no. It's fine..I'm sorry that I was in the way.."

"Angie, if you'd like, I can do some checks. It's difficult to get a proper diagnosis alone, but I can understand not wanting a strange man touching your head."

"Oh, but it was my fault!"

"She won't have Amnesia, I can promise you that, Klotho."

​"Oh, thank the gods…"

​"Um… outside?" *panicky* "Ah! I didn't give you amnesia, did I!? I'm so, so sorry!" "Y-yeah. I… j-just saw this REALLY handsome man and… oh!" *flushes again* "N-nothing!"

Alicia:*thinking*(She has a crush on someone. That's the emotion of love I'm feeling from her.) *Smiles at Klotho*"I understand, Klotho. Do you wish to partake in our snowball fight?"