Sorin

''Oh...Welll...you want some?''

"If you don't mind, Handsome. It smells lovely." *pauses* "Oh, but maybe Harem would like it instead?"

"You're suffering from magic loss. I can tell."

(How's that able to be told from just lying down?"

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

(FE7 and its Pent/Erk B support.)

(Wasn't Erk passed out then, though? In fact, I'm almost certain he'd passed out. [i'm not arguing. I'm legitimately curious])

Edited by Kat

​"Um… a… a n-nice man." *face flushing bright red* "He was really, REALLY pretty. And he had a very… n-nice voice too."

"Hey Silvia, I have something to ask of you..."

"You're suffering from magic loss. I can tell."

"A really pretty nice man with a nice voice... that sounds like a lot of people, but I have a suspicion." Silvia sighed and closed her eyes again, reaching her arm up to knead her fingers into her temple. "Um... ask me something. Right. What is it Breezy? And maybe I'm just tired, Angie...?" She remarked, biting down on her lower lip and silently cursing herself for making it obvious.

(Wasn't Erk passed out then, though? In fact, I'm almost certain he'd passed out. [i'm not arguing. I'm legitimately curious])

(Uhh. He spoke then passed out.)

"A really pretty nice man with a nice voice... that sounds like a lot of people, but I have a suspicion." Silvia sighed and closed her eyes again, reaching her arm up to knead her fingers into her temple. "Um... ask me something. Right. What is it Breezy? And maybe I'm just tired, Angie...?" She remarked, biting down on her lower lip and silently cursing herself for making it obvious.

"Nope. These are all the symptoms. I've had it happen too mind you."

Edited by shadowfrost zenbiniar

"Errrr....

I'd prefer it done in private...."

​"He was really kind. I bumped right into him, but he tended to my legs. …Though…" *flushes red* "H-he took off my shoes and b-blew on my feet to w-warm them." *thinking* "He looked a lot like Sister."

"Yes it's important...

Might involve Cedric..."

​"He was really kind. I bumped right into him, but he tended to my legs. …Though…" *flushes red* "H-he took off my shoes and b-blew on my feet to w-warm them." *thinking* "He looked a lot like Sister."

Silvia swore under her breath and threw her arm over her face, groaning. "That jerk? If I can't stick something sharp through him, I'm not interested. Please say I can."

She turned her head to Klotho, letting her other hand drop into her hair as she listened to Klotho's description. "Looks like Kat? That would be Phobius. I'm not surprised he's lurking around, honestly."

"But really, Angie. I'm fine. No need to worry..."

Edited by Vashiane

Silvia swore under her breath and threw her arm over her face, groaning. "That jerk? If I can't stick something sharp through him, I'm not interested. Please say I can."

She turned her head to Klotho, letting her other hand drop into her hair as she listened to Klotho's description. "Looks like Kat? That would be Phobius. I'm not surprised he's lurking around, honestly."

"If your going to be stubborn like my brother then you aren't doing a great job. Look, just rest ok?"

Dan twitched slightly, before giving both Silvia and Klotho a cup of the hot chocolate he made. ''Klotho...where did you see this man?

"Phoibus, huh…" *still flushing*

"If your going to be stubborn like my brother then you aren't doing a great job. Look, just rest ok?"

​"But she is resting."

Dan twitched slightly, before giving both Silvia and Klotho a cup of the hot chocolate he made. ''Klotho...where did you see this man?

"By the pier. It's been a while, though." *smiles at him as he hands her the cup* "Thank you!"

"Welcome aboard...."

"Phoibus, huh…" *still flushing*

​"But she is resting."

"By the pier. It's been a while, though." *smiles at him as he hands her the cup* "Thank you!"

"But she's out in the cold. And you aren't cool being in the cold."

I REGRET NOTHING...!

"But she's out in the cold. And you aren't cool being in the cold."

I REGRET NOTHING...!

"I feel just fine, actually. Thank you for the concern though." (Yes, it went RIGHT over her head.)

Dan ran off towards the pier. ''You aren't gonna escape me this time, you fucking shameless bastard!''

(…Or he will because he was at the pier to take a boat back to Valm…)

"Why is he running?"

"I feel just fine, actually. Thank you for the concern though." (Yes, it went RIGHT over her head.)

"Why is he running?"

"I'm sorry for having concern. Sometimes our army is crazy."

"Why is he running?"

(at this point he would probably swim after him. although im always so god damn late)

Dan finally reached the pier. ''PHOIBUS! Where are you?!'' Dan looked around. ''I know you're here, you scumbag! Tearing down my village is one thing! Now you seduce innocent girls too?!''