Sorin

"If your going to be stubborn like my brother then you aren't doing a great job. Look, just rest ok?"

Dan twitched slightly, before giving both Silvia and Klotho a cup of the hot chocolate he made. ''Klotho...where did you see this man?

"Phoibus, huh…" *still flushing*

​"But she is resting."

"By the pier. It's been a while, though." *smiles at him as he hands her the cup* "Thank you!"

"Welcome aboard...."

Silvia waved a hand over her form before dropping it back over her face. "Resting." She reached up with a hand and grabbed the hot chocolate, slowly bringing it down to rest it on her stomach. "Thanks Dan." She glanced over at Klotho, watching the pink flush her face and giggled. "Alrighty then. Phoiby is a heartbreaker, so be careful."

"And... welcome abroad? To what, another boat? Damn, I hate boats..."

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

With his head still buried in his crossed arms he had eventually fallen asleep in the inn, not realising that he wasn't in his bed

AKA, goodnight

Night.

(at this point he would probably swim after him. although im always so god damn late)

Dan finally reached the pier. ''PHOIBUS! Where are you?!'' Dan looked around. ''I know you're here, you scumbag! Tearing down my village is one thing! Now you seduce innocent girls too?!''

He's a white van driver?

Silvia waved a hand over her form before dropping it back over her face. "Resting." She reached up with a hand and grabbed the hot chocolate, slowly bringing it down to rest it on her stomach. "Thanks Dan." She glanced over at Klotho, watching the pink flush her face and giggled. "Alrighty then. Phoiby is a heartbreaker, so be careful."

"It's a saying used to say that you are on the team...."

(at this point he would probably swim after him. although im always so god damn late)

Dan finally reached the pier. ''PHOIBUS! Where are you?!'' Dan looked around. ''I know you're here, you scumbag! Tearing down my village is one thing! Now you seduce innocent girls too?!''

(Yeah, but he's… *unexpectedly dying of laughter on that last one*)

​"Heart… breaker?" *confused* (and here we have another 'teach Klotho lessons' thing. Oops.)

Edited by Kat

​"Heart… breaker?" *confused* (and here we have another 'teach Klotho lessons' thing. Oops.)

"When you like someone and you don't like them back you break their heart mentally. It's happened to the people I've met."

Dan kept walking about, looking for wherever Phoibus might be hiding. Checking crates, abandoned houses, boats, but he couldn't find him anywhere. ''Dammit...Where are you?!''

Dan kept walking about, looking for wherever Phoibus might be hiding. Checking crates, abandoned houses, boats, but he couldn't find him anywhere. ''Dammit...Where are you?!''

(Halfway to Valm where he's planning on how to keep Aimee 'entertained' to make sure she doesn't send her corpses to scout about. Vash, we should totally do a skit with her.)

(Halfway to Valm where he's planning on how to keep Aimee 'entertained' to make sure she doesn't send her corpses to scout about. Vash, we should totally do a skit with her.)

Yay! I swear, I love playing the Annas.

"It's a saying used to say that you are on the team...."

"Got it. I'll catch up on the details later, I presume?" Silvia mused, waving a hand up at Breezy. She blew out a sigh, before glancing over at Klotho. "Long story made very short, getting too attached to him could be dangerous, and he could hurt your feelings if you do."

Silvia leaned back and used both her hands to rub her temple, trying to keep her mind and environment from swaying back and forth and making her even dizzier.

SHOOT. I thought someone posted before me! >.<

Edited by Vashiane

Dan had had it. If he wasn't here...then he deduced he was in Valm. Kat had told Dan at one point Phoibus was a double agent. So logically, he would be in Valm. Dan was thinking about taking one of the boats in the port. Besides...there was still that man who told him to go to the Wellspring of truth...

(He could always swim!)

(He could. But then he'd abandon all of us. Surely Dan wouldn't abandon everyone for that.)

Yay! I swear, I love playing the Annas.

(Yay! Let's set up a PM?)

"Got it. I'll catch up on the details later, I presume?" Silvia mused, waving a hand up at Breezy. She blew out a sigh, before glancing over at Klotho. "Long story made very short, getting too attached to him could be dangerous, and he could hurt your feelings if you do."

Silvia leaned back and used both her hands to rub her temple, trying to keep her mind and environment from swaying back and forth and making her even dizzier.

​"Attached?" *confused* "Um… is that why I keep getting f-flustered? Or… um…" *squirms uncomfortably* "Have… weird thoughts?"

Edited by Kat

Dan had had it. If he wasn't here...then he deduced he was in Valm. Kat had told Dan at one point Phoibus was a double agent. So logically, he would be in Valm. Dan was thinking about taking one of the boats in the port. Besides...there was still that man who told him to go to the Wellspring of truth...

"Are you looking for someone?"

(He could. But then he'd abandon all of us.)

​"Attached?" *confused* "Um… is that why I keep getting f-flustered? Or… um…" *squirms uncomfortably* "Have… weird thoughts?"

"Maybe you liiiiiiiiike him."

(He could. But then he'd abandon all of us.)

Done!

"Maybe so... you MAY want to curb your feelings a bit though, before you can't control them and that leads you down a painful road. ... Trust me on that one."

''...Gulasca...how far can that wyvern of yours fly?...''

Kat you do not know Dans urge for justice and revenge

(…please remember that I've stated I don't want him fighting. Also, you're talking to Light there.)

(Don't worry. I'll say he got on a boat.)

"Did I stutter? You Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike him."

"You're doing that weird thing Meanie does. Stop it." *to Silvia* "Well, how do you stop?"

(Vash, didn't you mention at some point that Silvia never really lost the crush on Chrom in your play log of awakening? I can't quite remember.)

Edited by Kat

SHOOT. I thought someone posted before me! >.<

"Thanks...."

"I'm only messing with you. But what Silvia said. Tone down it a bit."

"Sure, and maybe you have the great wisdom of telling me how to do so." *very, VERY sarcastic*

god dammit use more distinctive colors

''...Sorry. You sounded a bit too familiar for a second. Were you tired of waiting for me at the Wellspring?''

"Nope. I'm currently watching Jxemas. Taking a look at Shadowblade change form. I'm still waiting you know."