Sorin

"Nope. I'm currently watching Jxemas. Taking a look at Shadowblade change form. I'm still waiting you know."

''Well, I would get there sooner if the damn army would get moving...You got teleporting magic, right?''

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

(…please remember that I've stated I don't want him fighting. Also, you're talking to Light there.)

"You're doing that weird thing Meanie does. Stop it." *to Silvia* "Well, how do you stop?"

(Vash, didn't you mention at some point that Silvia never really lost the crush on Chrom in your play log of awakening? I can't quite remember.)

"Time and distractions, Klotho," she said, her eyes fluttering closed again. "Time and distractions..."

She gets over it, but it takes a RIDICULOUSLY long time.

god dammit use more distinctive colors

''...Sorry. You sounded a bit too familiar for a second. Were you tired of waiting for me at the Wellspring?''

(Had to comment on the colors bit: there's a TON of colors in the more colors section, which are the ones I use. #660066 for the win!)

"Time and distractions, Klotho," she said, her eyes fluttering closed again. "Time and distractions..."

"Like what?"

*fell asleep on top of the snowball from before*

​*points at Poly* "Should we wake him? Or maybe go after Handsome? He seemed really angry."

Edited by Kat

"Like what?"

​*points at Poly* "Should we wake him? Or maybe go after Handsome?"

"Other people. I found that if I spent time away from the object of my desires, and socialized with other people instead, it faded faster."

"Other people. I found that if I spent time away from the object of my desires, and socialized with other people instead, it faded faster."

"Oh, okay." *smiles* "I'll try that, then." *pauses* "Should I go after Handsome?"

(Before anyone asks, yes, I totally meant the double-meaning.)

Edited by Kat

"I'll go after him, love." Cassandra replied, popping out from the trees. "I think he'd be more likely to listen to me than he would to you." she, added before she giggled and headed towards where she believed Dan had gone earlier.

"I'll go after him, love." Cassandra replied, popping out from the trees. "I think he'd be more likely to listen to me than he would to you." she, added before she giggled and headed towards where she believed Dan had gone earlier.

"Okay!"

"Oh, okay." *smiles* "I'll try that, then." *pauses* "Should I go after Handsome?"

(Before anyone asks, yes, I totally meant the double-meaning.)

"Dan?" Silvia said, lifting her head for a moment to glance around for him. She didn't see him - he must have left - and she quickly dropped her head again to the ground, squeezing her eyes shut. "Um... y-yeah, I guess... if he's your type..."

"Dan?" Silvia said, lifting her head for a moment to glance around for him. She didn't see him - he must have left - and she quickly dropped her head again to the ground, squeezing her eyes shut. "Um... y-yeah, I guess... if he's your type..."

"Type?" *confused again* "What do you mean? And why does it involve following him?"

"Correct."

''I have two requests...You can choose which to fulfill. Either teleport me to the Wellspring so we can settle this...or bring a certain person...here...that is, if you can teleport them back.''

"Type?" *confused again* "What do you mean? And why does it involve following him?"

"L-Like... if you think you would be interested in getting to know Dan better. If you find yourself like Dan and other people similar to him, it's the "type" of person you like. And... following him? R-Right, h-he left."

''I have two requests...You can choose which to fulfill. Either teleport me to the Wellspring so we can settle this...or bring a certain person...here...that is, if you can teleport them back.''

"Dan!" Cassandra called out, having looked all over for Dan and finally finding him. "Dan, what's going on? Why are you all the way out here?"

"I had no reason to come to this age. I'm not an ally to anyone. I'm not an enemy to anyone."

"L-Like... if you think you would be interested in getting to know Dan better. If you find yourself like Dan and other people similar to him, it's the "type" of person you like. And... following him? R-Right, h-he left."

"Oh, that's what you mean." *pauses* "I don't think I like him like that. He doesn't make my chest tight." *confused again* "Wait, could that phrase mean something else?"

"I had no reason to come to this age. I'm not an ally to anyone. I'm not an enemy to anyone."

''It's a simple request that doesn't harm you in any way. And it shouldn't be too hard of a task for you to accomplish.''

*notices Cassandra* ''I'm attempting to make a deal in order to track a certain person down.''

Cassandra frowned, although it was more out of concern. "Then I'll go with you." She declared, taking Dan's hand in her own. "I'm not letting you go off to possibly die all on your own." She ruffled his hair and smiled. "Trust me, we can't lose."

''It's a simple request that doesn't harm you in any way. And it shouldn't be too hard of a task for you to accomplish.''

*notices Cassandra* ''I'm attempting to make a deal in order to track a certain person down.''

"No. You aren't an ally. Nor are you an enemy."