• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Oh, that's what you mean." *pauses* "I don't think I like him like that. He doesn't make my chest tight." *confused again* "Wait, could that phrase mean something else?"

"Y-Yeah, that's what I meant... and y-yeah it can... Okay. We should r-really get out of this snow, I'm shivering. Gods d-damn it all, I - I can't move though... this is awkward."

"Y-Yeah, that's what I meant... and y-yeah it can... Okay. We should r-really get out of this snow, I'm shivering. Gods d-damn it all, I - I can't move though... this is awkward."

Angie: Here.*picks Silvia up.* you'll feel better in no time.

"Okay!"

Angie: Here.*picks Silvia up.* you'll feel better in no time.

"I'll help!" *stands up* "I still feel fine. Huh."

Silvia closed her eyes against the sudden head rush at being picked up, throwing her arms around Angie's shoulders and burying her head into her neck, trying her best to breathe evenly. Her head hurt so bad it made her feel ill, like she couldn't catch her breath and it just felt like this awful downward spiral into dizziness.

"Muh..."

Cassandra smiled warmly at Klotho, and waved right back. She went over to her, patting Klotho's head after she got to her. "Hello my little 'Freischutz'."

"Muh..."

Cassandra smiled warmly at Klotho, and waved right back. She went over to her, patting Klotho's head after she got to her. "Hello my little 'Freischutz'."

​"Frei… what?"

Alicia:"Hey...Poly."*pelts him with a snowball at point blank range, giggles afterwards*

Ace:*watching this*"Sis, what was that for?"

"DAMMIT NAT, I WILL DEVOUR YOUR... Bones... eh? That... huh? Who the hell...?"

​"Frei… what?"

Cassandra smiled and tapped Klotho's nose. "I heard it in a foreign land. I think it means 'Freeshooter'."

"DAMMIT NAT, I WILL DEVOUR YOUR... Bones... eh? That... huh? Who the hell...?"

Cassandra smiled and tapped Klotho's nose. "I heard it in a foreign land. I think it means 'Freeshooter'."

"Freeshooter?"