Sorin

Silvia closed her eyes against the sudden head rush at being picked up, throwing her arms around Angie's shoulders and burying her head into her neck, trying her best to breathe evenly. Her head hurt so bad it made her feel ill, like she couldn't catch her breath and it just felt like this awful downward spiral into dizziness.

Angie: Yes I know it hurts. You'll feel better soon.

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"It works for you, since you're a Sniper."

"If you say so."

Angie: Yes I know it hurts. You'll feel better soon.

​"Should we go to the infirmary or set up in the lobby?"

"DAMMIT NAT, I WILL DEVOUR YOUR... Bones... eh? That... huh? Who the hell...?" Cassandra smiled and tapped Klotho's nose. "I heard it in a foreign land. I think it means 'Freeshooter'."

Alicia:"It's me, silly. I was just having fun."*brushes the snow off Poly's face.* Edited by Ace Tactician

"Eh? No, not at you..." *hugs Alicia*

Alicia:*kisses him, and hugs him back*"At Nathaniel then? I noticed you slept through the snowball fight, and he was partly responsible for starting it. So I figured we could have a mini snowball fight against Ace, just the two us against her. I'm sure Ace wouldn't mind, she had lots of fun pelting the others with snowballs" Edited by Ace Tactician

"I can think of some other fun things we can do in the snow, just the two of us..." *grinning*

Alicia:"I can already guess what you have in mind..." Edited by Ace Tactician

Alicia:"Alright then. But, you sure this cold doesn't bother you?"

"I'm from here naturally, love. The cold wouldn't stop me from-"

"Bother you for what?"

"OH COME ON! GOD DAMMIT WHY?!"

(xD)

"I'm from here naturally, love. The cold wouldn't stop me from-"

"OH COME ON! GOD DAMMIT WHY?!"

(xD)

"? Won't you be embarrassed to do it out in the open? Where everyone can watch you from the windows? There are a lot of candles burning inside, after all. Also, Alicia, can I ask you something?"

Alicia:*To Poly*"Worry not love, we have our own room."

*To Klotho*"Ask away, Klotho."

​"Um… I wanted to ask you about crushes." (Yes, she's asking this in range of Poly. This is part of my 'apology' for sinking some ships earlier, shipping king.)

"Eh? You've fallen for someone?" *grins* "Is it Breezy? Please say yes. I've been needing someone to ship him with."

"Captain Wind?" *thinking* "No, he's too… sad. It's like a weight that'll never go away has hit him on the shoulders, dulling his eyes and smiles and causing him to bend. I don't like him in that way. I might not be able to remember much, Meanie, but I'm certain I'm not capable of easing that burden."