Sorin

​"Um… I wanted to ask you about crushes." (Yes, she's asking this in range of Poly. This is part of my 'apology' for sinking some ships earlier, shipping king.)

Alicia:"Crushes are strange sometimes, Klotho. They can come when you least expect them. Take me for example, my crush on Poly came out of the blue. Though...*rests her head on Poly's shoulder*I ended up finding a wonderful man to live out my life with. Yes, he is rather silly sometimes, but I love him with all my heart. Trust me, Klotho, when I say no one can tell who to fall in love with."

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Alicia:"Crushes are strange sometimes, Klotho. They can come when you least expect them. Take me for example, my crush on Poly came out of the blue. Though...*rests her head on Poly's shoulder*I ended up finding a wonderful man to live out my life with. Yes, he is rather silly sometimes, but I love him with all my heart. Trust me, Klotho, when I say no one can tell who to fall in love with."

"I see. That makes sense. Harem said I had a crush on… what did she call him again…? Umm..."

"I see. That makes sense. Harem said I had a crush on… what did she call him again…? Umm..."

Alicia:"Do you remember what he looked like? I recall you menntioning he was quite handsome, and looked like...Kat...oh...it...couldn't be...Phoibus?"

Alicia:"Do you remember what he looked like? I recall you menntioning he was quite handsome, and looked like...Kat...oh...it...couldn't be...Phoibus?"

"Yeah! That's his name!" *smiles, giggles, and blushes slightly*

"... What."

"Yeah! That's his name!" *smiles, giggles, and blushes slightly*

"... WHAT."

(I saw it.)

"Just... what. Why him, of all people? He's... kind of an asshole. No offense."

"Huh? But he was really nice to me! And… and he's handsome and sounds cool… but mostly he was really nice!" (we need to do that Poly-Phoibus C support. …Also, I almost typed 'ship' instead. Oops.)

"He's actually capable of being nice to someone that's not Kat? That seems... odd to me."

"? What do you mean, Meanie?"

Edited by Kat

*Smiles* "Hello there Klotho. You too Poly."

​"Sorry to have to run, but I'm really tired and… well, I really need to get to sleep. Good night!" (Sorry, I've got to go to sleep… zzz)

Alicia woke up shivering again, but this time she and Poly were inside, and in their shared room. "How...did...we get here?" Alicia wondered, shivering again before noticing the handwritten note. Alicia grabbed it before snuggling against Poly due to being chilly as she read it.

(Since you guys fell asleep in the snow before me, I did you both a favor and carried you two back inside. Prescription for my beloved twin sister to stop chills, cuddle time with Khan Poly.

Love, Ace)

Alicia just laughed before ducking under the bedcovers.

Edited by Ace Tactician

"Ugh..." Slowly lifting his head, he realised he actually fell asleep in the inn's lobby last night... No wonder he felt like absolute crap. Dragging his band down his entire face, he stumbled trying to get up. Deciding he badly needed to wash, he slowly made his way towards the seaside for a quick dip

Ace happened to be meditating near the seaside after getting a relaxing nights sleep after having tried out some of the herbs Yuffie gave her. Her eyes closed, picturing Chrom and little Lucina. Edited by Ace Tactician

Dip finished, he got out, gathered his clothes, and quietly made his way to his room, hoping that nobody would seem him. [Goddammit... Why didn't I bring a towel with me?..] Sighing, he slips into his room. Mission success