Sorin

"No, I - I think I've got this." Silvia held her arms out for balance before spinning around, letting them drop to her sides.

Just in time to almost fall over again at Klotho's statement. "You told... you told - oh, I'm so dead. Looks like I can't pretend that didn't happen anymore."

"Nope. Granted, she looked mad, but not that 'I am going to make you feel like a three-year-old' mad thing she does sometimes. It's more of the 'I can't do anything but watch things fall apart' mad. She's bedridden now, so I think it's made her cranky. You could go cheer her up? She said she'd want to talk to you anyway."

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"No, I - I think I've got this." Silvia held her arms out for balance before spinning around, letting them drop to her sides.

Just in time to almost fall over again at Klotho's statement. "You told... you told - oh, I'm so dead. Looks like I can't pretend that didn't happen anymore."

"Look on the bright side."

"Nope. Granted, she looked mad, but not that 'I am going to make you feel like a three-year-old' mad thing she does sometimes. It's more of the 'I can't do anything but watch things fall apart' mad. She's bedridden now, so I think it's made her cranky. You could go cheer her up? She said she'd want to talk to you anyway."

"That is the bright side."

He froze upon hearing his name. [Oh no. If he saw that little display I just did...] Turning around, he saw Nathaniel. "H-Hey"

"Hm." Nathaniel smiled, but didn't explain. "Anyway, Dusk, I need your help with something... Do you have the time to give be a basic synopsis of what happened before I joined the Dreamers? I got bored and began to write a book about my life and this war..."

"Hm." Nathaniel smiled, but didn't explain. "Anyway, Dusk, I need your help with something... Do you have the time to give be a basic synopsis of what happened before I joined the Dreamers? I got bored and began to write a book about my life and this war..."

"A basic... Umm... Yeah, sure. Just gotta try and remember everything that happened..." Scratching the back of his neck, he frowned. "... Oh that's a lot of remembering..."

"Look on the bright side."

"That is the bright side."

Silvia paused, horrified. "Bedridden? No, not... not yet, that's way too... Klotho, where is she?"

"And maybe I'm not that optimistic, but I do NOT see a bright side here."

"Well, I suppose a bullet point list would be a lot easier... Just about the war, mainly. I can piece together the rest from what Poly and Glaedyr have told me."

(You can skip this, if you want, Dusk, then come back at the point when you've finished telling Natty)

"Well, I suppose a bullet point list would be a lot easier... Just about the war, mainly. I can piece together the rest from what Poly and Glaedyr have told me."

(You can skip this, if you want, Dusk, then come back at the point when you've finished telling Natty)

"Right... Get your quill out, Nathaniel, because this is a lot to write down!"

(Yeah sure)

Dan woke up in his bed. He stayed laying down as he thought to himself. That guy said Phoibus went by boat. And he's probably heading to Valm. I would wait until we go there, but this group is taking forever to get it's ass moving. I have things to do in that place, and I need to do them soon. ...I guess...there's no helping it. He got up, grabbed his backpack from Ishtar, and began to walk off, outside of the Feroxi Capital.

Silvia paused, horrified. "Bedridden? No, not... not yet, that's way too... Klotho, where is she?"

"And maybe I'm not that optimistic, but I do NOT see a bright side here."

"In her room. She was reading about knitting when I left. Anyway, I'm going to continue doing my rounds for Sister. Next person to check is Handsome!" *dashes off*

Edited by Kat

Dan woke up in his bed. He stayed laying down as he thought to himself. That guy said Phoibus went by boat. And he's probably heading to Valm. I would wait until we go there, but this group is taking forever to get it's ass moving. I have things to do in that place, and I need to do them soon. ...I guess...there's no helping it. He got up, grabbed his backpack from Ishtar, and began to walk off, outside of the Feroxi Capital.

"Where in hell do you think your going?"

"In her room. She was reading about knitting when I left. Anyway, I'm going to continue doing my rounds for Sister. Next person to check is Handsome!" *dashes off*

Silvia nodded, immediately taking off in towards the room Kat was in and throwing open the door to find her lying there. "Wait. Hang on a second," she said, stopping herself before she stepped inside by closing the door again. She took a deep breath, knocked twice, and THEN proceeded to fling open the door again.

"Okay," she sighed, waving a hand half-heartedly at her. "Kat..."

"R-right~!" Nathaniel got out his notebook and a quill, ready to take notes.

And thus, Dusk explained to Nathaniel the events of the early Dreamer days, which included, but not limited to: How they met, the meeting of the resistance in Ferox, led by the fair, yet unstable Silvia, the battle that Dusk had nearly committed suicide on; only to be saved by the powers of Chaos that Ace can wield, the sneaking in to Plegia Castle, only to have Anon blowing it up instead, and then finally, the Border Sands mission, which, from that point on, Nathaniel could do himself

"... And that's about it"

Silvia nodded, immediately taking off in towards the room Kat was in and throwing open the door to find her lying there. "Wait. Hang on a second," she said, stopping herself before she stepped inside by closing the door again. She took a deep breath, knocked twice, and THEN proceeded to fling open the door again.

"Okay," she sighed, waving a hand half-heartedly at her. "Kat..."

"Any reason you opened the door twice? Amused as I am, I still intend on reminding you about overdoing it."

"I said I'm taking a walk, Gulasca."

"Handsome! Idiot Wyvern! Hello!"

Edited by Kat

And thus, Dusk explained to Nathaniel the events of the early Dreamer days, which included, but not limited to: How they met, the meeting of the resistance in Ferox, led by the fair, yet unstable Silvia, the battle that Dusk had nearly committed suicide on; only to be saved by the powers of Chaos that Ace can wield, the sneaking in to Plegia Castle, only to have Anon blowing it up instead, and then finally, the Border Sands mission, which, from that point on, Nathaniel could do himself

"... And that's about it"

My name is Vashiane, and I approve of that bolded segment. XD

"Any reason you opened the door twice? Amused as I am, I still intend on reminding you about overdoing it."

"... That's Gulasca. Not idiot wyvern. And wh-" (Not now...) "And also, his name is Dan, or Dandra."

My name is Vashiane, and I approve of that bolded segment. XD

This is true on so many levels.

"What Klotho? We are having a private conversation."

"I'm not leaving until you tell me. Because I'm coming with you."

"...And what reason would you want to go to Valm without the rest of the army?..."

"Hey, Klotho..."