• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Any reason you opened the door twice? Amused as I am, I still intend on reminding you about overdoing it."

"Handsome! Idiot Wyvern! Hello!"

"Because I entered without knocking again, and I keep forgetting I really should knock first." Silvia quickly shook her head, effectively erasing the memory before it started to form. "And... overdoing it? What am I overdoing?"

Alicia had left her shared room upon seeing Dan outside her window. Stepping into view, she approached Dan, "Do you truly mean to go to Valm alone?" Edited by Ace Tactician

"...And I suppose I won't be able to convince you otherwise? Fine. You can come."

"Let's just-"

Alicia had left her shared room upon seeing Dan outside her window. Stepping into view, she approached Dan, "Do you truly mean to go to Valm alone?"

"Yes we do. Move."

Edited by shadowfrost zenbiniar

Alicia had left her shared room upon seeing Dan outside her window. Stepping into view, she approached Dan, "Do you truly mean to go to Valm alone?"

"Well...Gulasca is coming with me...so it's not really alone. What? You wanna come too?"

And thus, Dusk explained to Nathaniel the events of the early Dreamer days, which included, but not limited to: How they met, the meeting of the resistance in Ferox, led by the fair, yet unstable Silvia, the battle that Dusk had nearly committed suicide on; only to be saved by the powers of Chaos that Ace can wield, the sneaking in to Plegia Castle, only to have Anon blowing it up instead, and then finally, the Border Sands mission, which, from that point on, Nathaniel could do himself

"... And that's about it"

"Thank you, kind sir~!" Nathaniel pretended to twirl an imaginary hat flamboyantly. "You will have first dibs on my first printed copy~!" Nathaniel dashed off.

"Thank you, kind sir~!" Nathaniel pretended to twirl an imaginary hat flamboyantly. "You will have first dibs on my first printed copy~!" Nathaniel dashed off.

"I... Wait what?" Confused, he went back into the kitchen and decided to cook some brunch

This is true on so many levels.

"What Klotho? We are having a private conversation."

"...And what reason would you want to go to Valm without the rest of the army?..."

"Hey, Klotho..."

*ignores Gulusca* "Sister wanted to talk to you, Handsome. She has a job for you and she says that you're one of the few she trusts for it."

"Because I entered without knocking again, and I keep forgetting I really should knock first." Silvia quickly shook her head, effectively erasing the memory before it started to form. "And... overdoing it? What am I overdoing?"

"The magic training? Klotho told me." *smiles slightly* "You can't force magic. How would you feel if someone FORCED you? Not very good, I suspect. Magic's similar."

*ignores Gulusca* "Sister wanted to talk to you, Handsome. She has a job for you and she says that you're one of the few she trusts for it."

"The magic training? Klotho told me." *smiles slightly* "You can't force magic. How would you feel if someone FORCED you? Not very good, I suspect. Magic's similar."

"? A job? ...Gulasca, can you wait here?" *goes off to talk to Kat*

"Well...Gulasca is coming with me...so it's not really alone. What? You wanna come too?"

Alicia:"I would, but then I'd have an unhappy lover after me. I'd rather not tear his heart in two, I came to see if you were really set on going ahead. And attempt to stop you, though that effort would most likely fail. Though it appears Kat has something for Dan to do." Edited by Ace Tactician

Alicia:"I would, but then I'd have an unhappy lover after me. I'd rather not tear his heart in two, I came to see if you were really set on going ahead. And attempt to stop you, though that effort would most likely fail."

"I could give a damn about what Dan wants. I want my brother to pay for my suffering in spades."

Alicia:"I would, but then I'd have an unhappy lover after me. I'd rather not tear his heart in two, I came to see if you were really set on going ahead. And attempt to stop you, though that effort would most likely fail."

"Or not. He went to talk with Sister."

Making everyone some food and Kat a cup of tea he walked out of the inn, cleared his throat and yelled at the top of his voice "FOOD IS READY!" Already having his, he carried an extra plate for Kat and went off looking for her. She needed all the energy she could get right now

'Kat? You said you had a job for me?"

"Ah, yes." *smiles at him as she turns her attention away from Silvia* "I haven't cleared it with Sorin quite yet, but I'd like you to be in charge of a... well, a small force designed to take out one of the villains still on the continent. Please?"

"Ah, yes." *smiles at him as she turns her attention away from Silvia* "I haven't cleared it with Sorin quite yet, but I'd like you to be in charge of a... well, a small force designed to take out one of the villains still on the continent. Please?"

"Alright..." He felt a small chill go down his spine as he said this, and he had a feeling he'd find out why.

"I'll admit... I let my anger get the best of me," she said, folding her arms and tipping her head up towards. "No wonder you said letting your emotions get the better of you was unhealthy..."

"Alright..." He felt a small chill go down his spine as he said this, and he had a feeling he'd find out why.

"Thanks." *relieved smile* "Now, I've heard that Ishtar is in Southtown. She's incredibly skilled, and powerful, but with enough speed, you should be able to dodge her strikes well enough to ensure she dies quickly. I'd like you and two or three others to head down and deal with her... Dan, you okay? You're looking pale."

(If I need to change any details here, let me know.)

"I'll admit... I let my anger get the best of me," she said, folding her arms and tipping her head up towards. "No wonder you said letting your emotions get the better of you was unhealthy..."

"Oh, trust me. I learned the hard way. I died TWICE because of it."