• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Alicia:*heads back after Gulasca*

Ace:*entering with a plate of food*"Um, Kat? Can I ask you something? When you have a moment."

"It's a party in my room!" *laughs* "Well, I think I can hold multiple conversations at once. I had a request for you as well, but that can wait until after you've asked yours."

"Thanks." *relieved smile* "Now, I've heard that Ishtar is in Southtown. She's incredibly skilled, and powerful, but with enough speed, you should be able to dodge her strikes well enough to ensure she dies quickly. I'd like you and two or three others to head down and deal with her... Dan, you okay? You're looking pale."

(If I need to change any details here, let me know.)

"Oh, trust me. I learned the hard way. I died TWICE because of it."

"N-no...I'm fine..." Ishtar...of course...Kat, you truely are cruel. "I'll make sure to head out as soon as I can." He began to walk off. I can't bring anyone else. I have to do this alone...

Looking through most of the town, he eventually found the others and handed Kat her meal. "You're right, I did do it anyway..." Turning to face the general crowd he rubbed his eyes once again. "What're... What're we talking about?"

"N-no...I'm fine..." Ishtar...of course...Kat, you truely are cruel. "I'll make sure to head out as soon as I can." He began to walk off. I can't bring anyone else. I have to do this alone...

"If you're certain. Remember, bring at least one person. She will have Risen allies, and you'll want the back-up." *smiles softly* "I expect you to win and come back, safe and sound, with your group, Dan. I know you won't let us down."

Looking through most of the town, he eventually found the others and handed Kat her meal. "You're right, I did do it anyway..." Turning to face the general crowd he rubbed his eyes once again. "What're... What're we talking about?"

"Dividing our forces."

Dan had made it outside of the capital and was heading towards Southtown. Phoibus was right, she is crueler than him. How much shall you torment me...He stopped at a forest entrance. "....DAMMIT!" He punched a tree, hard. He continued to walk towards Southtown, his heart heavy and his mind not ready for what he was about to do.

"If you're certain. Remember, bring at least one person. She will have Risen allies, and you'll want the back-up." *smiles softly* "I expect you to win and come back, safe and sound, with your group, Dan. I know you won't let us down."

"Dividing our forces."

(Kat Why not Morphs?)

"Dividing our forces."

"Uh huh. Guess I'll just listen then"

Dan had made it outside of the capital and was heading towards Southtown. Phoibus was right, she is crueler than him. How much shall you torment me...He stopped at a forest entrance. "....DAMMIT!" He punched a tree, hard. He continued to walk towards Southtown, his heart heavy and his mind not ready for what he was about to do.

Have fun~!

"Thanks." *relieved smile* "Now, I've heard that Ishtar is in Southtown. She's incredibly skilled, and powerful, but with enough speed, you should be able to dodge her strikes well enough to ensure she dies quickly. I'd like you and two or three others to head down and deal with her... Dan, you okay? You're looking pale."

(If I need to change any details here, let me know.)

"Oh, trust me. I learned the hard way. I died TWICE because of it."

She twisted her hair around in her hands, closing her eyes for a moment. "Right, right... all of that work, and I'm still clearly missing something crucial. The technique itself doesn't seemed flawed, but the execution..." Silvia mumbled, tapping her foot to a seemingly erratic and random beat (really, she was tapping her foot to the chorus of the Princess' solo, "The War For Our Past").

(Seriously? Not even Cassandra? [come on, I want to read a B support!])

(Kat Why not Morphs?)

(No reason to not. Kat could've confused the two by accident.)

*To Silvia* "Maybe it's because you're trying too hard. You know how you can hurt yourself more when you're tense, right?"

Edited by Kat

(you can have someone go to southtown as well, I'm planning on having Dan not attack right away and instead hiding)

(also, i think i can set up a plotpoint for morphs)

"It's a party in my room!" *laughs* "Well, I think I can hold multiple conversations at once. I had a request for you as well, but that can wait until after you've asked yours."

Ace:"Okay, though I do wonder if this has anything to do with the strange vision I had."

*To Silvia* "Maybe it's because you're trying too hard. You know how you can hurt yourself more when you're tense, right?"

She mulled the possibility over in her mind, adding it to the mental list of all the possible things she was doing wrong. At this rate, she wouldn't be able to store the list in her mind anymore. It would be too large. "Maybe... Possibly. I just want this to WORK. From what I've seem Mire tomes are extremely complex, if I can't master the basics, then we'll HAVE to fight Anna Serena within her range, which I'd rather not do if Rosaline was being honest with me."

(you can have someone go to southtown as well, I'm planning on having Dan not attack right away and instead hiding)

(also, i think i can set up a plotpoint for morphs)

(I VOTE CASSANDRA FOR SHIPPING AND DRAMA)

Ace:"Okay, though I do wonder if this has anything to do with the strange vision I had."

"I was wondering if you'd mind leading a small group to the Manor of Lost Souls?"

She mulled the possibility over in her mind, adding it to the mental list of all the possible things she was doing wrong. At this rate, she wouldn't be able to store the list in her mind anymore. It would be too large. "Maybe... Possibly. I just want this to WORK. From what I've seem Mire tomes are extremely complex, if I can't master the basics, then we'll HAVE to fight Anna Serena within her range, which I'd rather not do if Rosaline was being honest with me."

"...Let's be careful on that thinking for now. It's a vague feeling, so I can't give specifics, but you might want to look into other uses for Mire besides specifically countering Serena." *sighs* "I think it's a warning from Phoibus, but we can't give each other anything specific. Look into it more as an ambush strike for now, until he shows up again to give me a better wording."

(PREPARE FOR TEXT)

Dan had finally made it to Southtown. He found the place to be abandoned, empty. Empty houses with open doorways were seen wherever he looked. Nothing but the sound of the wind blowing could be heard. Was Ishtar really here? Maybe she moved somewhere else. Suddenly, he heard some noise. He hid in one of the houses. He could hear voices.

"This is the place?"

"Yes. This is the last of the remaining areas that have been noted for excellent placement for bases."

"Very well. Get the rest of the morph squadron here."

"Yes, Lady Ishtar."

Morphs?! So Nergal has been busy...But, the main problem was that Ishtar was here. And it would only be a matter of time before she would find him. What would he do? How would he get himself out of this?! Would he truly have to kill her? ...Could he?

(I VOTE CASSANDRA FOR SHIPPING AND DRAMA)

"I was wondering if you'd mind leading a small group to the Manor of Lost Souls?"

"...Let's be careful on that thinking for now. It's a vague feeling, so I can't give specifics, but you might want to look into other uses for Mire besides specifically countering Serena." *sighs* "I think it's a warning from Phoibus, but we can't give each other anything specific. Look into it more as an ambush strike for now, until he shows up again to give me a better wording."

i vote you to be kicked ;_;

i vote you to be kicked ;_;

(Careful with double-posting. And it would be fun~ [for me, at least.] I do maintain, however, that going in alone isn't exactly a wise idea. Not that Dan is wise, mind.)

(Careful with double-posting. And it would be fun~ [for me, at least.] I do maintain, however, that going in alone isn't exactly a wise idea. Not that Dan is wise, mind.)

(i actually really hate you right now...like, i really do....)

(Okay, I'll back down.)

(thank you)

Dan had to be quiet. The slightest noise would give him away. He heard the second voice again, still bland and dull, with no emotion.

"I have brought the rest of the morphs."

"Thank you, Limstella. You may leave."

"Yes, Lady Ishtar" *sounds of warp magic are heard*

Great...So Limstella is back...and now we have to deal with Morphs...Well, now what do I do?!

You could always attack them?

Shut the fuck up, demon!

Edited by Dandragon

(PREPARE FOR TEXT)

Dan had finally made it to Southtown. He found the place to be abandoned, empty. Empty houses with open doorways were seen wherever he looked. Nothing but the sound of the wind blowing could be heard. Was Ishtar really here? Maybe she moved somewhere else. Suddenly, he heard some noise. He hid in one of the houses. He could hear voices.

"This is the place?"

"Yes. This is the last of the remaining areas that have been noted for excellent placement for bases."

"Very well. Get the rest of the morph squadron here."

"Yes, Lady Ishtar."

Morphs?! So Nergal has been busy...But, the main problem was that Ishtar was here. And it would only be a matter of time before she would find him. What would he do? How would he get himself out of this?! Would he truly have to kill her? ...Could he?

(Dan pardon the interrupt, But Julius wants to see his Wife-to-be.)

"Ishtar I hope you know what you are doing with this."

(Dan pardon the interrupt, But Julius wants to see his Wife-to-be.)

"Ishtar I hope you know what you are doing with this."

"Lord Julius! I didn't think you wouldn't trust me with this operation. i am perfectly capable, especially with the morhps that Nergal has provided me with."

Oh fuck, now Julius is here?! Great...Just stay hidden, Dan. You didn't gain the knowledge of stealth with your pact for nothing.

"Lord Julius! I didn't think you wouldn't trust me with this operation. i am perfectly capable, especially with the morhps that Nergal has provided me with."

Oh fuck, now Julius is here?! Great...Just stay hidden, Dan. You didn't gain the knowledge of stealth with your pact for nothing.

"He's something. I need to get back to Xert. You are one of the four here like my father. Don't mess this up."

(Er... Dan, I don't suppose you could choose a darker color for Ishtar?)