Sorin

"He's something. I need to get back to Xert. You are one of the four here like my father. Don't mess this up."

"You have my word. I shall not fail, Lord Julius."

Edited by Dandragon

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

(I VOTE CASSANDRA FOR SHIPPING AND DRAMA)

"I was wondering if you'd mind leading a small group to the Manor of Lost Souls?"

"...Let's be careful on that thinking for now. It's a vague feeling, so I can't give specifics, but you might want to look into other uses for Mire besides specifically countering Serena." *sighs* "I think it's a warning from Phoibus, but we can't give each other anything specific. Look into it more as an ambush strike for now, until he shows up again to give me a better wording."

"Oh, no, Mire has plenty of uses. Just... considering what we're facing in the near future, that's the biggest obstacle to use said tactic on."

(Careful with double-posting. And it would be fun~ [for me, at least.] I do maintain, however, that going in alone isn't exactly a wise idea. Not that Dan is wise, mind.)

This is the Azure Dreamers.

No one is exactly WISE here.

"Oh, no, Mire has plenty of uses. Just... considering what we're facing in the near future, that's the biggest obstacle to use said tactic on."

This is the Azure Dreamers.

No one is exactly WISE here.

(Precisely.)

"Right, I know, just... I'm sorry, it's just a vague feeling, likely from long years of knowing Phoibus. Don't be surprised if information comes that makes that strategy... not as viable."

Great...now he's gone...still, what do I do? I can't stay here forever...

(if someone wants to have some thing happen at the base to make someone go after Dan now would be the time cause im running out of stalling ideas)

*ahem*

(Marth isn't what I'd call 'wise' during good chunks of his game.)

Great...now he's gone...still, what do I do? I can't stay here forever...

(if someone wants to have some thing happen at the base to make someone go after Dan now would be the time cause im running out of stalling ideas)

(Well, who do you want?)

(Precisely.)

"Right, I know, just... I'm sorry, it's just a vague feeling, likely from long years of knowing Phoibus. Don't be surprised if information comes that makes that strategy... not as viable."

"Right... while, yes, Phoibus has had some very good intentions as of late, do you mind if I don't take him solely for his vague words because this IS Phoibus we're talking about?"

(Marth isn't what I'd call 'wise' during good chunks of his game.)

(Well, who do you want?)

(don't care, just SOMEONE...who is willing to back off when Dan says "this is my fight" or something along those lines to go take out the morphs)

"It's done. Finally after being asleep for 7 months.."

"Shadowblade looks like a katana. More of they call the masamune."

"Nirvana."

"..? Nirvana?"

"Yes. The blade is called Nirvana."

"I see."

"Now...I need to wander around for a bit. Be a dear and send a projection to Ferox?"

"As it shall be.."

"Right... while, yes, Phoibus has had some very good intentions as of late, do you mind if I don't take him solely for his vague words because this IS Phoibus we're talking about?"

"Of course not. I myself am waiting for the cryptic warning that I have to decipher first before believing anything concrete. I'm just saying don't be surprised, and think of multiple ways for the spell to be used."

(don't care, just SOMEONE...who is willing to back off when Dan says "this is my fight" or something along those lines to go take out the morphs)

(Well, Kat's ruled out by illness and Klotho's ruled out by the conditions, so anyone?)

"It's done. Finally after being asleep for 7 months.."

"Shadowblade looks like a katana. More of they call the masamune."

"Nirvana."

"..? Nirvana?"

"Yes. The blade is called Nirvana."

"I see."

"Now...I need to wander around for a bit. Be a dear and send a projection to Ferox?"

"As it shall be.."

NO NOT LIGHT NO

(I VOTE CASSANDRA FOR SHIPPING AND DRAMA)

"I was wondering if you'd mind leading a small group to the Manor of Lost Souls?"

"...Let's be careful on that thinking for now. It's a vague feeling, so I can't give specifics, but you might want to look into other uses for Mire besides specifically countering Serena." *sighs* "I think it's a warning from Phoibus, but we can't give each other anything specific. Look into it more as an ambush strike for now, until he shows up again to give me a better wording."

Ace:"The Manor of Lost Souls was the place in my vision. A man dressed in a red robe, giving the bearing of a dark bishop said to me as I meditated, "Come to me, Child of Chaos. Come to the side of Lopoyr. I know your hands are stainex red with blood. Come and serve the Dark Prince!" I will go there, to see if he is really there.

Ace:"The Manor of Lost Souls was the place in my vision. A man dressed in a red robe, giving the bearing of a dark bishop said to me as I meditated, "Come to me, Child of Chaos. Come to the side of Lopoyr. I know your hands are stainex red with blood. Come and serve the Dark Prince!" I will go there, to see if he is really there.

"Please take a couple of people with you. That place is a menace with traps." *thinking* "With this... we'll just have Dragon's table and Plegia's castle. I know without a doubt, though, that Sorin will want the castle. Who to send against Yahn...?"

(Dan, there aren't a lot of people on at the moment...)

Edited by Kat

"Please take a couple of people with you. That place is a menace with traps." *thinking* "With this... we'll just have Dragon's table and Plegia's castle. I know without a doubt, though, that Sorin will want the castle. Who to send against Yahn...?"

Angie: I'll go.

"... Muh?" Jolting forward, he was, at first, confused about where he was. [Where am... Wait a minute...] Realising what had happened, he let out a huge sigh... The lad had fallen asleep standing up, and completely missed the conversation that was at hand