Sorin

"Necromancy... it toes a line, but if we can talk to her, it WOULD be a boon."

"Actually... I've always..." Silvia trailed off, her heart twisting itself into a painful knot as the nightmare flashed across her mind - bright green grass stained with HIS bright red blood - and turned away for a moment, fiddling with the worn corner of her book while she recollected herself. "R-Right. That it would. Plus, I'll take any ally from the Annas I can get - Rosaline was enormously helpful."

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Dan could feel his anger rising at Klotho, but he held it in, for now. With the flowers in hand, he went to go to try and find Cassandra.

(right, Poly where the fuck is Cassandra?)

(Presumably still in Dan's room. But I'm re-watching Mirai Nikki now so myahhhhhh.)

"Necromancy... it toes a line, but if we can talk to her, it WOULD be a boon."

"Planning without the commander? Sometimes I think you are really in charge around here Kat..." Sorin said before taking another bite of his double baconwhich.

"Actually... I've always..." Silvia trailed off, her heart twisting itself into a painful knot as the nightmare flashed across her mind - bright green grass stained with HIS bright red blood - and turned away for a moment, fiddling with the worn corner of her book while she recollected herself. "R-Right. That it would. Plus, I'll take any ally from the Annas I can get - Rosaline was enormously helpful."

*gives her a look* "The dead cannot be brought back. It violates a custom and... imagine, being trapped in a body that isn't quite yours, forced to obey another's every order... it is not a pleasant experience. If you would like, though, when I have a bit more strength, I can talk to Alicia and Mila to see if you may... temporarily converse with a spirit." *looks again at the map* "Perhaps next time Phoibus pops in, we can see about writing a letter or something?"

"Planning without the commander? Sometimes I think you are really in charge around here Kat..." Sorin said before taking another bite of his double baconwhich.

"Only while you're busy, Sorin. If I don't keep busy, I'll be causing trouble all over the place."

TFS reference?

Amazing right?

*gives her a look* "The dead cannot be brought back. It violates a custom and... imagine, being trapped in a body that isn't quite yours, forced to obey another's every order... it is not a pleasant experience. If you would like, though, when I have a bit more strength, I can talk to Alicia and Mila to see if you may... temporarily converse with a spirit." *looks again at the map* "Perhaps next time Phoibus pops in, we can see about writing a letter or something?"

"Only while you're busy, Sorin. If I don't keep busy, I'll be causing trouble all over the place."

"If you say so dear. Though I doubt you could do very much from a bed. *sigh* Anyway, what are we specifically discussing now?"

Yuffie purred, and rubbed himself against Dusk's legs.

I'm going to do a different household pet thing every time you ruffle my hair/pat my head from now on.

"I'll give you some extra balms to use later. Apply them around every half a day."

Ace:*from behind the curtain*"Okay, I'll do that. Now to put my armor back on."

"If you say so dear. Though I doubt you could do very much from a bed. *sigh* Anyway, what are we specifically discussing now?"

"That's the point. I'd be trying to get out." *smiles* "Well... here are some notes about everything." *hands him a large stack of notes* "And now we're talking about the Annas. Phoibus has nixed the original plan for Anna Serena."

Dan walked inside his room, and sure enough, Cassandra was there. "Cassandra...I never really apologized as much as I should of, so...here." He held out the flowers her. "These are for you..."

Cassandra stared at the flowers briefly, before extending her arm to take them from Dan's hands. "Dan... these are..."

Her throat tightened the point of barely being able to speak - no, no, no. She didn't know how to face him, let alone try to patch together how horrifically BROKEN their relationship was when he died. It was faded from friendly curiosity to paranoid loathing in an instant. "... Actually, he'd probably find a way to drag me to hell with him. We... probably shouldn't."

"A letter? Oh, what sort of devious lies do you want to cook up now?"

Her throat tightened the point of barely being able to speak - no, no, no. She didn't know how to face him, let alone try to patch together how horrifically BROKEN their relationship was when he died. It was faded from friendly curiosity to paranoid loathing in an instant. "... Actually, he'd probably find a way to drag me to hell with him. We... probably shouldn't."

"A letter? Oh, what sort of devious lies do you want to cook up now?"

"You'd be protected, but that's okay. And I actually wasn't thinking lies. Just... omission?"

"That's the point. I'd be trying to get out." *smiles* "Well... here are some notes about everything." *hands him a large stack of notes* "And now we're talking about the Annas. Phoibus has nixed the original plan for Anna Serena."

"Saw that coming." *Takes the notes* "I'm guessing he couldn't wrap her around his finger? *sigh* That means she has to go first now. Where exactly is she?"

Eventually getting Yuffie to stop humping his leg he walked out of the infirmary, made himself a brew using the herbs he gave him and tried to find some of the other members. Failing that, he went to Kat's room and, funnily enough, people existed there. "Oh, hello there"

"Saw that coming." *Takes the notes* "I'm guessing he couldn't wrap her around his finger? *sigh* That means she has to go first now. Where exactly is she?"

"He never planned to. She's too... focused, shall we say? No, the original plan had been to bombard her with magic from a distance, but now she's immune to all magic. Isn't it lovely?" *shrugs* "I'm... not sure. Silvia, what was her original station? I'm sure she's moved by this point, of course, but..."

Eventually getting Yuffie to stop humping his leg he walked out of the infirmary, made himself a brew using the herbs he gave him and tried to find some of the other members. Failing that, he went to Kat's room and, funnily enough, people existed there. "Oh, hello there"

"Hello, love. You forgot to give me a good morning kiss again."

"You'd be protected, but that's okay. And I actually wasn't thinking lies. Just... omission?"

Silvia shook her head again. "... It'll actually be better off. Either he'll loathe my existance and try to kill me again or he'll complete forgive me and make me wish I never spoke to him." Her tone grew more and more bitter towards the end, cursing her brother's way of forgiving her for every mistake and seeming like an angel. She was the better vessel maybe, but HE... he was the better person.

And it made her sick, just how wonderful he was.

"Omission? What... aren't we saying again?" she glanced back up at Kat, hopefully having buried her still boiling jealousy behind a stoic facade.

"It was Sage's Hamlet, as for her last location."

Edited by Vashiane

"Hello, love. You forgot to give me a good morning kiss again."

"... Huh. It would seem so" He kisses Kat. "Wonder why this is the new place to be..." He smirks and raises an eyebrow. "Haven't got your own harem now, have you?"

"Do you accept them?" He asked.

Cassandra lowered her arm with the flowers in it, head tilted down towards her shuffling feet. "I..." She began, but cut herself off almost instantly and said nothing else.

Silvia shook her head again. "... It'll actually be better off. Either he'll loathe my existance and try to kill me again or he'll complete forgive me and make me wish I never spoke to him." Her tone grew more and more bitter towards the end, cursing her brother's way of forgiving her for every mistake and seeming like an angel. She was the better vessel maybe, but HE... he was the better person.

"Omission? What... aren't we saying again?" she glanced back up at Kat, hopefully having buried her still boiling jealousy behind a stoic facade.

"Okay." *thinking* "With Aimee?"

"... Huh. It would seem so" He kisses Kat. "Wonder why this is the new place to be..." He smirks and raises an eyebrow. "Haven't got your own harem now, have you?"

"No, we're working."

"Sage's Hamlet... and when did we receive this information Silvia? If they haven't moved yet or are in the process of moving, I have a plan."

Cassandra lowered her arm with the flowers in it, head tilted down towards her shuffling feet. "I..." She began, but cut herself off almost instantly and said nothing else.

Dan moved in and gave her a hug. "I'm so sorry...please...forgive me..."

"Okay." *thinking* "With Aimee?"

"No, we're working."

"Sage's Hamlet... and when did we receive this information Silvia? If they haven't moved yet or are in the process of moving, I have a plan."

"From what Rosaline told me, yes, that's Aimee's location." She glanced over at Sorin and snapped her fingers with a small huff. "Shoot. Said information is also six months old, now that I think about it SO... But, wait a second, what plan are you talking about?"