Sorin

Dan had made it out of the city, running for his god damn life. Fucks sake, everything has gone wrong! I should have spoken, I should have told. I shouldn't of acted! He ran into the forest, trying to hide. I gained the knowledge of stealth for the reason of hiding from those that would harm him. He left his Brave Sword with Cassandra, hopefully leaving it as a memento of him. But what would they do to her? Would they interrogate her? Would they torture her? ...Oh god...what have I done?!

edit: i posted as soon as you had klotho shoot...fuck

It was at this point he noticed the arrow in his kn-GOD DAMMIT KAT, NOT YOU TOO! THIS IS NOT SKYRIM!

Edited by Dandragon

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Ace:"Hey Kat? You want Alicia and I to chase Dan down?"

Alicia:"We can try to reason with him."

"Yes, please!"

Dan had made it out of the city, running for his god damn life. Fucks sake, everything has gone wrong! I should have spoken, I should have told. I shouldn't of acted! He ran into the forest, trying to hide. I gained the knowledge of stealth for the reason of hiding from those that would harm him. He left his Brave Sword with Cassandra, hopefully leaving it as a memento of him. But what would they do to her? Would they interrogate her? Would they torture her? ...Oh god...what have I done?!

*appears in front of him* "You run fast with a gimped leg."

"Alright, you cunt. You've been gimped thanks to Klotho. You've lost!" Jumping down from the roof, he landed besides Dan. Slowly straightening his knees, he wielded his killer axe. "I do not care about your reasons, but know this; You've sung your last lullaby!" Watching him run, he gave chase

Edited by DodgeDusk

"Kat, what the hell is going on...?"

"Dan lashed at me last night, and now everyone's up in arms even though it's not that big of a deal!" *crying* "Damn it... I'm just causing problems!"

*shoots an arrow through it* "No running. You've done that enough. Not talking, assuming things are obvious, running away from responsibility, blaming others when it's your own fault you never spoke up... no more running."

"Not only is my being pregnant making me useless, but it's driving everyone insane it seems." *smiles bitterly* "Please, at least try?"

Silvia gave Kat a dull nod and swiftly made her exit, dashing into her room and grabbing the first tome she touched - a Waste. She took a few moments to stare at it and silently laugh at the irony before taking off again towards the direction of Dan's room, holding the tome behind her back.

Poly booted the door to his bedroom open, obviously woken up by the noise outside. "IF YOU DUMB FUCKS DON'T SHUT UP, I'M GONNA TEAR ALL OF YOU IN HALF!!!" he roared, before slamming the door closed.

"Dan lashed at me last night, and now everyone's up in arms even though it's not that big of a deal!" *crying* "Damn it... I'm just causing problems!"

*sigh*

"Everything will be okay Kat...

I don't think they'll kill him THAT badly, if at all..."

Dan had been cornered. He pulled the arrow out of his leg. He reached into his backpack. "Sorry...but...I have too much to live for..." He threw a sphere down at the ground. Anon...thanks for this. Smoke exploded everywhere, in which he took his time to run, leaving only the arrow.

*sigh*

"Everything will be okay Kat...

I don't think they'll kill him THAT badly, if at all..."

"But..." *jolts from Poly's yell* "Oh, this is just a mess and..." *starts coughing* "...I'm sorry, do you mind passing me that pot of tea on the fire?"

Dan had been cornered. He pulled the arrow out of his leg. He reached into his backpack. "Sorry...but...I have too much to live for..." He threw a sphere down at the ground. Anon...thanks for this. Smoke exploded everywhere, in which he took his time to run, leaving only the arrow.

"You forgot my sight, coward." *shoots his other leg and chases after him, ignoring the pain in her own legs* "If you have so much to live for, THEN STOP RUNNING THE FUCK AWAY!"

Edited by Kat

Thrown back by Dusk, Yuffie was sent flying, and struck his head against the wall, being knocked unconscious instantaneously.

Nooo Yuffie!!! Dusk, you could have lowered Kat's chances at survival.

edit: i posted as soon as you had klotho shoot...fuck

It was at this point he noticed the arrow in his kn-GOD DAMMIT KAT, NOT YOU TOO! THIS IS NOT SKYRIM!

Sorin noticed a trail of blood leading into the forest. "Nice shot Klotho. Stop running Dan. You never would have been worthy of the first's niece this way." He then continued to follow the trail.

"But..." *jolts from Poly's yell* "Oh, this is just a mess and..." *starts coughing* "...I'm sorry, do you mind passing me that pot of tea on the fire?"

"Yeah sure thing..."

*hands the tea to Kat*

"Err, hope you don't mine me staying here....

In caae of an attack of course..."

Edited by Brokuni

Confused by the sudden smoke, Dusk could only stand in the middle of it. His hearing was absolutely fantastic but, credits to Dan, he was a quiet bugger. However, he soon heard a twig snap and, sharply turning his head in the direction, he carried on giving chase

Dusko is pretty persistent

Edited by DodgeDusk

Good...they followed the bait. He had splattered blood in a direction in order to throw them off his trail, while he had a small cloth covering up the wound. He had brought everything he could carry in the backpack, and he hoped it was enough for him to survive. He ran off, hoping that they wouldn't notice too soon.

"Yeah sure thing..."

*hands the tea to Kat*

"Err, hope you don't mine me staying here....

In caae of an attack of course..."[/i{

"Thank you."

Good...they followed the bait. He had splattered blood in a direction in order to throw them off his trail, while he had a small cloth covering up the wound. He had brought everything he could carry in the backpack, and he hoped it was enough for him to survive. He ran off, hoping that they wouldn't notice too soon.

*appears in front of him* "Got you. Finally." (Caught you with a stealth post again, Dan. I'll be explaining more about Klotho's eyes, later.)

Edited by Kat

Poly re-opened his door, growling. Stomping to Kat's room, he threw open the door and glared at Breezy before turning to Kat. "What. The. FUCK. Is. Going. On?"

*appears in front of him* "Got you. Finally."

"Howdy, Dan" The lad was cornered. Klotho one side, and Dusk the other. Killer axe in hand, he slowly walked towards him and flipped the axe in the air many times. "You're pretty clever for a kid... Shame really. If you weren't so idiotic, you might've survived"

Poly re-opened his door, growling. Stomping to Kat's room, he threw open the door and glared at Breezy before turning to Kat. "What. The. FUCK. Is. Going. On?"

"Dan lashed out at me last night and now everyone's up in arms and I CAN'T DO ANYTHING!" *crying*

"Howdy, Dan" The lad was cornered. Klotho one side, and Dusk the other. Killer axe in hand, he slowly walked towards him and flipped the axe in the air many times. "You're pretty clever for a kid... Shame really. If you weren't so idiotic, you might've survived"

"No, Brother. Sister wants him alive. We can't kill him, as much as I'd like to."

Edited by Kat

"Thank you."

*appears in front of him* "Got you. Finally." (Caught you with a stealth post again, Dan. I'll be explaining more about Klotho's eyes, later.)

"Klotho...don't make me hurt you...I know you gave me those flowers to set me up. Put me in a place where everyone could find me...Get out of my way...You want me gone? I'm gone. But I'm not dying...Not today." He jumped right over here and began to run faster than ever.

Dan's asset IS speed.

"Dan lashed out at me last night and now everyone's up in arms and I CAN'T DO ANYTHING!" *crying*

"No, Brother. Sister wants him alive. We can't kill him, as much as I'd like to."

Gulasca: No death? I brought my best lance and a wyvern for nothing..