Sorin

"Then give me a minute" Standing up, he went to the door and locked it. Nobody was ruining this moment. He thought she'd be barking mad, thrashing all different kinds of insults and the like. But nope, she was a lot saner than what he was expecting. "Now then..." Walking back to her, he knelt again. "Where were we?"

"You were about to convince me to lower the punishment, I think?"

(Still expecting Poly interruption.)

(Wait, borderline hunger?)

(Well... there WAS an infected bite.)

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Lets just say, my college class are EXTREMELY filthy

(Okay, I'll take your word for it. Yeah, and there was that bite too.)

Ace was sitting in her room after tending to her burns and cuts as per Yuffie's instructions, reading one of her favorite sagas.

Edited by Ace Tactician

"You were about to convince me to lower the punishment, I think?"

(Still expecting Poly interruption.)

Goddammit it, Poly

"Oh yes" Wrapping his arms around her, he passionately kissed Kat over and over again, ever so slowly making his way down her body

Please say we're doing a time skip

(HOLD THE FUCK UP I WAS SHIPPING ELSEWHERE)

As Poly went towards Kat's room, he heard... something he'd really rather not have heard coming from that room. But it still worked for him. "Glad to see that I made the right move in pairing you two." He called out with a grin, before attempting to pick the door's lock.

Edited by Polydeuces

As Poly went into Kat's room, he saw... something he'd really rather not have seen. But it still worked for him. "Glad to see that I made the right move in pairing you two." He called out with a grin.

I LOCKED THE GODDAMN DOOR

Goddammit it, Poly

"Oh yes" Wrapping his arms around her, he passionately kissed Kat over and over again, ever so slowly making his way down her body

Please say we're doing a time skip

"Careful about the baby."

As Poly went towards Kat's room, he heard... something he'd really rather not have heard coming from that room. But it still worked for him. "Glad to see that I made the right move in pairing you two." He called out with a grin, before attempting to pick the door's lock.

"And Poly's at the door. Open it before he breaks the lock on accident. Or sets off the trap I set there. Whichever happens first."

Edited by Kat

"Careful about the baby."

"And Poly's at the door. Open it before he breaks the lock on accident. Or sets off the trap I set there. Whichever happens first."

"That's... Yeah, I course I-" He was cut off doe to Kat's comment interfering with what he was saying. "... Yes, of course" Opening the door, he saw Poly. "Hello, good sir"

"That's... Yeah, I course I-" He was cut off doe to Kat's comment interfering with what he was saying. "... Yes, of course" Opening the door, he saw Poly. "Hello, good sir"

"Did you sleep well, Poly? And what brings you here, anyway? Is Alicia still... busy?"

"Good god, if you're going to have hot, pregnant-lady sex, at least keep it quiet." Poly joked as he placed a hand on Dusk's shoulder. "I'm pretty sure that even the Annas in Valm heard that."

"Good god, if you're going to have hot, pregnant-lady sex, at least keep it quiet." Poly joked as he placed a hand on Dusk's shoulder. "I'm pretty sure that even the Annas in Valm heard that."

"Don't be so crude. We weren't doing that."

"My ears never lie when it comes to shipping." Poly replied, smirking. "Speaking of which, what's with that brace that Klotho has? It's giving me weird vibes."

"My ears never lie when it comes to shipping." Poly replied, smirking. "Speaking of which, what's with that brace that Klotho has? It's giving me weird vibes."

"I... I'm not even sure how to respond to that" Thankfully, Kat had told him the pampered truth. Hearing what Poly said however, he decided that Kat should tell him. After all; Phoibus was linked with it

Sorin made his way into the kitchen and removed the Turducken from the fire. It had been there all day. He was surprised it hadn't been moved all day. Not even tasted. Oh well. He finished setting it and left a sign that said, "From Sorin. Enjoy." He then went to go find a book. He was more of a ham person anyway.

Sorin made his way into the kitchen and removed the Turducken from the fire. It had been there all day. He was surprised it hadn't been moved all day. Not even tasted. Oh well. He finished setting it and left a sign that said, "From Sorin. Enjoy." He then went to go find a book. He was more of a ham person anyway.

"I'm home. Did you miss me or would you like my illusion? Where are my siblings if possible?"

Edited by shadowfrost zenbiniar

(I think the song "The Proud Commander" fits right now)"Ace. Been a long time. Well if you count HIS time then yes. It's been long."

Ace:"It HAS been too long. Just...what were you doing this whole time?"