Sorin

Deciding to get out of bed earlier than his wife for a change, Poly kissed her forehead and exited the room. Walking by, he noticed Nathaniel, choosing to sit down beside him. "So... what're you reading? 'Make Her Fall For You In a Fortnight'?" he jokingly asked.

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"I see. Well your punishment is you will be forced to attend consoling with Kat. Then you will take a hour a day to train with Cassandra as a way to release your anger. Understood?" I wonder what Cordelia is doing right now... Inigo better be controlling his hands with Severa... I wonder what town Morgan and Brady are in now for his recital...

​"...It's not healthy to release anger on a woman while training...but I can deal with consoling..."

"I see. Well your punishment is you will be forced to attend consoling with Kat. Then you will take a hour a day to train with Cassandra as a way to release your anger. Understood?" I wonder what Cordelia is doing right now... Inigo better be controlling his hands with Severa... I wonder what town Morgan and Brady are in now for his recital...

(Consoling? With Kat?)

"Sorry... What's happ- Jxemas?!"

"You're supposed to see Sister, Samson."

"Gah!" Nathaniel jumped up suddenly. "Ohoho, wait until you hear what I have to tell you, Poly..." Nathaniel smirked, his cheeks slightly red.

Poly blinked a couple of times. "... Shit. You've gone and done it, haven't you?"

"The one and only bastard to walk on earth."

"Is that really you?" *pokes* "It is!"

(Consoling? With Kat?)

"You're supposed to see Sister, Samson."

"Sister? Pretty sure you don't have one" (...hm... she usually nicknacks...nicknocks?... something like that... yeah, she usually gives people nicknacks.)

Edited by BravuraLevi

"Done what? I haven't done anything dirty, so don't jump to any conclusions... I did, however, kiss Glaedyr... On the CHEEK... On IMPULSE, I swear to god."

Relevant, Poly: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=44528&p=2790777

(Read it.)

Poly threw his head back and laughed heartily. "HAH! You cheeky little shit, you went and did it!" He cried out, slapping Nathaniel on the back. "This is cause for celebration!"

"Sister? Pretty sure you don't have one (...hm... she usually nicknacks...nicknocks?... something like that... she usually gives people nicknacks.)

Nicknacks? Oh god......XD

"Did I stutter? Now I do think someone wanted you."

"Sister? Pretty sure you don't have one" (...hm... she usually nicknacks...nicknocks?... something like that... yeah, she usually gives people nicknacks.)

"Of course I have a sister. That's why I call her Sister." *pouts* "Don't be mean, Samson, and go see her. She's probably in her room with Brother."

(Bravura, she's been calling Kat exclusively Sister this whole time… in front of him, no less.)

(Read it.)

Poly threw his head back and laughed heartily. "HAH! You cheeky little shit, you went and did it!" He cried out, slapping Nathaniel on the back. "This is cause for celebration!"

"Calm down!" Nathaniel hissed through his teeth. "It was a comforting kiss, not a loving kiss... She was having nightmares, and the screams woke me up, so I comforted her."

"Calm down!" Nathaniel hissed through his teeth. "It was a comforting kiss, not a loving kiss... She was having nightmares, and the screams woke me up, so I comforted her."

"Comfort?" Poly asked, obviously joking. "Is that what you kids call it these days?"

Nicknacks? Oh god......XD

"Did I stutter? Now I do think someone wanted you."

"You disappeared for... a long time.

"Of course I have a sister. That's why I call her Sister." *pouts* "Don't be mean, Samson, and go see her. She's probably in her room with Brother."

(Bravura, she's been calling Kat exclusively Sister this whole time… in front of him, no less.)

(they've only talked about, three times. Pretty sure she never said it in front of him, but he would probably forget anyway.)

"...All right then, Klotho... it's this way, right?" *points in the general direction of the room*

(oh wow shipping)

(unrelated: I'VE FINALLY FOUND ANOTHER COPY OF PERSONA 4 YUSS)

(NOW TO REPLAY IT ALL TO HELL)

Poly began to stir, waking up from what he felt was a nightmare. He dreamt that Alicia had left him and was never to come back, fearing the worst of her... Looking over, he'd seen Alicia laying on the other side of the bed, allowing him to breathe a sigh of relief. Putting an arm around her, he whispered in her ear, "I'll follow you to heaven, or pull you out of hell."

Cassandra's eyes fluttered open, as she instinctively reached out for something on her nightstand. ... Except she wasn't in her bed. She was still in Dan's room, with him still chained and Sorin standing before him, which made her feel dread. "No... Sorin, please..." she choked out, beginning to cry. "Don't take my sunshine away..."

Alicia had heard what Poly whispered to her, just hearing that made her feel better about living longer physically than Poly. Noting she dozed off, and Poly's absence. Alicia got up, began walking down the hall till she heard Poly and Nathaniel's voices ahead of her. "There's excitement in the air ahead. I wonder what the cause is for excitement?" Alicia decided to investigate and followed the voices.

(they've only talked about, three times. Pretty sure she never said it in front of him, but he would probably forget anyway.)

"...All right then, Klotho... it's this way, right?" *points in the general direction of the room*

(You… do know that part of the definition of an eidetic memory is not forgetting… right?)

"Yes."

"Life is full of mysteries."