Sorin

So that means that my classes are Griffon Rider, Great Knight, Paladin, Sage and War Monk.

To spice up the support mechanics, how about when people reach an A support rank, they learn one of the skills that the other person's skill? Or would that end up being far too convoluted?

EDIT: Oh, so my first classes would be Wyvern Rider, Cavalier and Priest. Woohoo!

Edited by YayForYuffie

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Haha, I'm gonna need to think about my class set.

As for my supports, I'm rather happy with them. Duck, Sorin, Kat, Vash, and Bro (Hero-King) are all cool to talk to, so I feel we'll have interesting supports. ^^

Edited by Z the M

14 pages huh? I ain't got the time for that. But if your still taking recruits, I'll pitch in, if your cause is good.

If you don't know fear then submit your info in this format:

Name - Class

Weapons:

Skills:

We wish to end the "RNG Goddess'" reign of fear and destruction. It gone on for Generations but no longer. That is our cause.

So that means that my classes are Griffon Rider, Great Knight, Paladin, Sage and War Monk.

To spice up the support mechanics, how about when people reach an A support rank, they learn one of the skills that the other person's skill? Or would that end up being far too convoluted?

EDIT: Oh, so my first classes would be Wyvern Rider, Cavalier and Priest. Woohoo!

Hmmm interesting. I'll think about this at school today(Providing that I have time to think. #Love Knowledge But Hate School)

Woke up, checked this and 4 more pages, love you guys <3

Due to my skills, my classes would be:

Mercenary, archer, dark mage and fighter

Now i best be off before i miss my bus

You can only have 3 first class classes for the sake of balance Dusk. Especially if we employ Yuffie's idea.

@ A question for Dusk or Carter whoever gets here first. Now that the limit is 3 first class classes, do we still need to lock in the skills? I suggest keeping them unlocked until our advance.

Now off to school.

The only person I really know that I can support is Hero-king, I really need to get to know everyone more...

And I would have my 3 classes as dark mage, pegasus knight & mercenary & take out mage & Tactian I guess. or do we all get Tactian regardless since Carter said we all have Tactian/Grandmaster?

Edited by Shelie

The only person I really know that I can support is Hero-king, I really need to get to know everyone more...

And I would have my 3 classes as dark mage, pegasus knight & mercenary & take out mage & Tactian I guess. or do we all get Tactian regardless since Carter said we all have Tactian/Grandmaster?

We get Tactician regardless.

My weapons should be in the pages somewhere...

I'm sorry. We've turned you into the resident Kellam... If you can find it I'll edit it when I get back.

So.... my class set would be Lodestar, Myrmidon and Cavalier from what I've read back to.

And is it too late to add Exalted Falchion to my weaponry? I'm willing to trade Mystletainn for it if not

Edited by Hero-King

That's okay. I think we're still finalizing details.

Hey, question. Should we posts looks/ages of our characters? It COULD help for conversation starters (for just in general getting to know the other people and to help people who aren't sure how to initiate a support).

Also, Sorin? Did you mean for the Lt. Generals tab to be hidden inside the Generals tab?

Edited by Kat

That's okay. I think we're still finalizing details.

Hey, question. Should we posts looks/ages of our characters? It COULD help for conversation starters (for just in general getting to know the other people and to help people who aren't sure how to initiate a support).

Also, Sorin? Did you mean for the Lt. Generals tab to be hidden inside the Generals tab?

1. Yes we should. I'll be copying from my profile then.

2. Yes.

#Posting in Class FTW

Edited by Sorin

1. Yes we should. I'll be copying from my profile then.

So, just post it in the topic here? Right then.

So, based on the Build 3 Avatar with the 2nd face (the narrow eyes). Black hair in the bun style (not sure which number it is. I want to say the 4th, though). My char, though, has an eyepatch over her left eye. (What? I like it.) Let's go with blue eyes (sucker for those. They're so pretty...). Looks about in mid-to-late twenties, but could be older or younger.

A note on personality is that she's a tad whimsical, getting involved because the Annas aren't very 'fun' while the fighters are. Likes keeping secrets, especially on how she got all her rallies and her infinite convoy.

Wears a white version of Miriel's Sage outfit (but without the hat).

Anything else needed?

Edited by Kat

My Unit Description(Awakening):

Name: Sorin

Build: 1

Face: 2

Hair:5

Hair Color: 20 or Orange/Amber

Voice: 2 or Calm

Birthday:August 29th?

Asset:Skill

Flaw: HP

I've decided that my Personality will include poisonousus friend trope qualities. Minus the backstabbing. Think along the lines of Jia Chong from Dynasty Warriors 8 but doesn't want to convince allies to think like him and replicate his actions. Let's see how this works now that I'm leader. I like you immediately if your values are in the right place but must warm up to you otherwise. Design is similiar to Izanagi-no-Okami from Persona 4 without the helmet but is still a Grandmaster. Hates his magic but will use it a life our death situation. A genius in his own right, but appreciates the aid his tactician gives.

Edited by Sorin

Name: Ace Tactician

Build is 3, but not as tall. Face option 1. Hairstyle is option 3: a big ponytail with long side bangs and with the addition of glasses. Brown eyes, in early twenties, but doesn't really look like it. Asset is HP, Flaw is Luck.

She is generally friendly and cheerful, but can get sad at times and tends to stay silent because she cannot think of what to say. Her reason for fighting is vengeance for the death of someone close to her. She also values friendship and will fight to keep her friends alive with her tactical prowess.

She wears the Grandmaster outfit with black full fingered gloves and a red sash around her waist. (Like DLC Katarina does)

Edited by Ace Tactician

Birthday or Calm

Birthday:August 29th?

Hey, you're birthday is 3 days after mine.

Also... what does "birthday or calm" mean?

oh, and adding this for mine, mostly because of my signature. My char is great with animals and often will talk to them, even the wild ones.

Edited by Kat

Hey, you're birthday is 3 days after mine.

Also... what does "birthday or calm" mean?

oh, and adding this for mine, mostly because of my signature. My char is great with animals and often will talk to them, even the wild ones.

That is a result of postng in class. I meant voice. Adding my tactical prowess because of my Sig.

That is a result of postng in class. I meant voice. Adding my tactical prowess because of my Sig.

So... calm voice? (bad, you should pay attention in class or not if it's boring. I surf the net during class myself.)

Edited by Kat

Huh, i like this

My dude can look like the thing as my avatar, but with a blue fedora (similar to the trickster class) with extra truffles of fur behind his feet, giving the appearance of boots (if someone could fan art this with him wielding a double bow i'll love you forever)

If t has to be an avatar build then I'll go with:

Build: 1

Face: 4

Hair: 3

Hair colour: 4 (dark green)

Edited by DodgeDusk

Build 1, Face 4, Hair 1 and Hair Colour 9, with glasses. Asset is magic, and flaw is HP.

I fight because the Anna's have no issues with attacking the medics, and one must be able to defend themselves, no?

Personality wise, I think that my character has a noble air, despite being "low-born". Also, there's a loathing of dirt, amusingly contrasted by a willingness to be dirtied while trying to help animals.

Also, GMT half six is in fifteen minutes. Ooooohhhh!

Finally home!

A hero is never idle

xD

I'll post my Avatar's build and details in a bit, just need to check which numbers they all were. And now I have to go eat because I am STARVING. Don't worry, I won't take TOO long

It's past 6:30 GMT so lets get read to rumble (yes I'm home now yay)

And because I didn't mention it earlier...

Personality: Puts others before him, but his exterior is moderately cold. Has good intentions but can be a bit blunt and condescending but ultimately respects everyone in the army. Is very sarcastic

Was in the war against Plegia during Emmeryn's rule commanding a small force of close friends protecting a village. Would've won the day without any problems but the Plegians did a dirty trick which ultimately had the whole village burning to ashes and was the only Ylissean who walked out alive that day. Has survivor guilt because of this and doesn't want anybody to be too close to him, as the pain of losing another close friend could prove too much. His cold demeanour was somewhat forced by this event, but he was never exactly open arms to begin with

Is the one who wears the most accessories and says "back in the day" the most

Edited by DodgeDusk