Sorin

THAT'S SILVIA'S JOB. >_<

What's Silvia's job? Going down to 1 HP?

Vivienne already had at least 40 damage prior to that, so...

​*slides to a stop as the body erupts into flames and reaches in to see if she can grab anything. Manages to grab hold of a book and yanks it out before it's entirely destroyed* "Well… got something."

(Yes, she reached into a burning body's pockets, unless Vash has another idea for getting the book free other than an archer burning her hands.)

Edited by Kat

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Yup. She has it down to an art at this point. It's happened once officially (with numbers) and twice without (the forest skirmish and taking her anger out on the trees after the incident with Dan).

... Oh damn, I just remembered something. [/facepalms]

ASDF. KLOTHO, THAT'S DANGEROUS. :<

Edited by Vashiane

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-

Ace has it on her nightstand.

​*slides to a stop as the body erupts into flames and reaches in to see if she can grab anything. Manages to grab hold of a book and yanks it out before it's entirely destroyed* "Well… got something."

(Yes, she reached into a burning body's pockets.)

Ace: "Whoops, didn't make it after all. Um Klotho? Didn't the flames hurt?"

Alicia: *Kills two more Risen before finally catching up* "What's the book....Klotho has?"

Ace: "I dunno, good thing it didn't burn."

Yup. She has it down to an art at this point. It's happened once officially (with numbers) and twice without (the forest skirmish and taking her anger out on the trees after the incident with Dan).

... Oh damn, I just remembered something. [/facepalms]

Whoops? What did you almost forget?

Ace has it on her nightstand.

Ace: "Whoops, didn't make it after all. Um Klotho? Didn't the flames hurt?"

Alicia: *Kills two more Risen before finally catching up* "What's the book....Klotho has?"

Ace: "I dunno, good thing it didn't burn."

"Not really, no." *looks through pages with hands that are OBVIOUSLY burned* "There are things scratched out and scorched."

Edited by Kat

Wait, huh? Why does that sound like you have a plan...?

I… could come up with a plan quickly, if you need or want one. I just figured, given past history, that something was about to remind her.

*looking through the book* "This is… weird… it mentions a lot of Annas just… disappearing."

Edited by Kat

Whoops? What did you almost forget?

"Not really, no." *looks through pages with hands that are OBVIOUSLY burned* "There are things scratched out and scorched."

Ace:*notices the burns* "Sweet Ashunera! Klotho those are some nasty burns! From Valflame! Here, lemme treat those for you!" *starts pulling out balms and bandages*

Alicia: "That book mentions Annas disappearing? How intriguing."

Hooray for Ace! i trust you two didnt fight over it, right?

No fight occurred over the tiara.

Edited by Ace Tactician

Ace:*notices the burns* "Sweet Ashunera! Klotho those are some nasty burns! From Valflame! Here, lemme treat those for you!" *starts pulling out balms and bandages*

No fight occurred over the tiara.

​"Oh, I'm fine." *flipping through* "Let's see… 'I haven't seen Melissa in a while. Shame, as we were planning on baking that cake together. I wonder where she went.'" *flips through a few more pages* "'Sarah's been missing for nearly three months after that job for Serena. What's going on?'" *still flipping* "Michel's asked for help with something she calls the… words are scratched out here, that's weird. Um… 'I'm so excited to help out!'" *flips more pages* "Whoa this is… kinda crazy. Only a crazy person could decipher…" *realization* "Harem! Can you read this for me?"

​"Oh, I'm fine." *flipping through* "Let's see… 'I haven't seen Melissa in a while. Shame, as we were planning on baking that cake together. I wonder where she went.'" *flips through a few more pages* "'Sarah's been missing for nearly three months after that job for Serena. What's going on?'" *still flipping* "Michel's asked for help with something she calls the… words are scratched out here, that's weird. Um… 'I'm so excited to help out!'" *flips more pages* "Whoa this is… kinda crazy. Only a crazy person could decipher…" *realization* "Harem! Can you read this for me?"

Silvia made her over to the place where Klotho, Ace and Alicia were, using the walk over as an excuse to re-tie her hair into its standard twin-tails, already irritated with the ponytail she had tied it into earlier. "What do you need, Klotho, this?" she asked, standing on her toes and reaching over the book, plucking it from Klotho's grasp.

A strange, sudden bout of pain almost made her drop it, but she brushed it off, too intent into reading the book.

"Let's see. ... Okay, the last letter of each sentence in this paragraph is capitalized. Why?" She asked, ticking off each letter with her fingers. "Let's see... O... R... I... A... N... N... E. Or...ianne? Orianne? That's a name."

Silvia made her over to the place where Klotho, Ace and Alicia were, using the walk over as an excuse to re-tie her hair into its standard twin-tails, already irritated with the ponytail she had tied it into earlier. "What do you need, Klotho, this?" she asked, standing on her toes and reaching over the book, plucking it from Klotho's grasp.

A strange, sudden bout of pain almost made her drop it, but she brushed it off, too intent into reading the book.

"Let's see. ... Okay, the last letter of each sentence in this paragraph is capitalized. Why?" She asked, ticking off each letter with her fingers. "Let's see... O... R... I... A... N... N... E. Or...ianne? Orianne? That's a name."

"Huh? That's strange. Also, you're bleeding."

Ace: "Don't those wounds hurt? I accidentally burned myself with Valflame once and those burns hurt, a lot."

Alicia: "This is quite the strange book, it details all the Annas who went missing...was she keeping track of all the missing Annas?"

Ace: "Orianne? Another Anna? Also, Silvia, you're bleeding... I have some bandages here with me."

Edited by Ace Tactician

"Huh? That's strange. Also, you're bleeding."

"Uh-huh, yeah..." Silvia mumbled, flipping to the next page and repeating the same process. "C... L... O... T... H... I... L... D... E. Clo... Clothilde? Odd names..." she murmured to herself, holding up her hand again. "Y... V... E... T... T... E. Yvette. It's all names..."

She kind of blew Klotho off a bit. XD

And lol, finding French names without accented vowels. :\

Ace: "Don't those wounds hurt? I accidentally burned myself with Valflame once and those burns hurt, a lot."

Alicia: "This is quite the strange book, it details all the Annas who went missing...was she keeping track of all the missing Annas?"

Ace: "Orianne? Another Anna? Also, Silvia, you're bleeding... I have some bandages here with me."

"Nope. No pain whatsoever."

(Hint - Klotho has a deadened sense of pain.)

"Uh-huh, yeah..." Silvia mumbled, flipping to the next page and repeating the same process. "C... L... O... T... H... I... L... D... E. Clo... Clothilde? Odd names..." she murmured to herself, holding up her hand again. "Y... V... E... T... T... E. Yvette. It's all names..."

She kind of blew Klotho off a bit. XD

And lol, finding French names without accented vowels. :\

"Skip to the end, Harem. Ace looks like she's about to cry with all the bleeding going on."

Edited by Kat

"Nope. No pain whatsoever."

(Hint - Klotho has a deadened sense of pain.)

Ace: "Strange...she's covered in so many wounds, yet none of them hurt..."

Alicia: "Almost like her sense of pain is deadened somehow."

Ace: "Now that you mention it, no matter how many times Klotho got attacked, she kept going..."

Ace: "Strange...she's covered in so many wounds, yet none of them hurt..."

Alicia: "Almost like her sense of pain is deadened somehow."

Ace: "Now that you mention it, no matter how many times Klotho got attacked, she kept going..."

"And I'm not all that cold, either."

(Second note - Klotho's not wearing shoes.)

"And I'm not all that cold, either."

(Second note - Klotho's not wearing shoes.)

Alicia: "Not wearing any shoes, and yet she ran so fast. And in this snow too."

Ace: "I barely noticed that. I know I'd be in pain and shivering if that were me."

Alicia: "Not wearing any shoes, and yet she ran so fast. And in this snow too."

Ace: "I barely noticed that. I know I'd be in pain and shivering if that were me."

"Something wrong?"

"I need to get this back to Kat, and most importantly, Phoibus... since he seems to... wait. Last page." Silvia said, flipping to the very end of the book. "Don't wait to help anymore, don't want to be here anymore, need a way out, wish I could take her with me... wait. Take who...?" Silvia took in a deep breath, wincing at how badly that hurt before she deciphered the paragraph below. "A... I... M... E... E. Huh... ... Ow."