• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Nice to see you're alive. I don't suppose you could get a fire up." *absently looking through her notes of the book* "Phoibus covered the broken window, but it's still cold."

"Still alive? I've only been asleep for... Actually, I have no idea" Looking at the covered up window, he started to feel a draft. "Uh yeah, sure" Getting out of bed, he lit some of the logs in the fireplace. "Give it some time"

"Still alive? I've only been asleep for... Actually, I have no idea" Looking at the covered up window, he started to feel a draft. "Uh yeah, sure" Getting out of bed, he lit some of the logs in the fireplace. "Give it some time"

"You were out for over an entire day. Clinging to my arm the whole time."

"An entire... Oh my. Did I miss anything?"

"Klotho and Cassandra apparently having sex in the former's room, some freaking out by Poly due to messing up his math, Dan receiving his judgement from Sorin, and a minor skirmish that's led to some interesting implications."

Dan decided he should probably go check out what everyone else was doing. He heard Kat talking and decided to see how she was doing, only to see Dusk awake. "Oh...hi..."

​"Hi, Dan! You… look upset. Did something bother you?"

"Klotho and Cassandra apparently having sex in the former's room, some freaking out by Poly due to messing up his math, Dan receiving his judgement from Sorin, and a minor skirmish that's led to some interesting implications."

"... I think I need to sit down..." Collapsing into the bed, he turned his head towards the door and saw Dan

Dan decided he should probably go check out what everyone else was doing. He heard Kat talking and decided to see how she was doing, only to see Dusk awake. "Oh...hi..."

His face dropped. "..."

"... I think I need to sit down..." Collapsing into the bed, he turned his head towards the door and saw Dan

His face dropped. "..."

Dan quickly looked at Kat. "So...*ahem* Sorin has stated that as my punishment, I have to counsel you. ...Not exactly sure how..." He walked over to Kat.

Dan quickly looked at Kat. "So...*ahem* Sorin has stated that as my punishment, I have to counsel you. ...Not exactly sure how..." He walked over to Kat.

"... And he didn't talk to me or her about this?.. Pah. This is infuriating"

His face dropped. "..."

"Oh, and Phoibus showed up and accidentally broke the window."

"I highly doubt that's what he said. Counseling is a solo thing."

;_;

"... Fantastic"

​"It was an accident, I assure you. …Well, sorta."

;_;

(You also shouldn't deliver punishments without running it by others involved. ^^ Also, morning!)

"Yeah...I'm not entirely sure what he meant. He also said each day I had to train Cassandra for an hour...Dusk, you look like you have something to say."

"Yeah...I'm not entirely sure what he meant. He also said each day I had to train Cassandra for an hour...Dusk, you look like you have something to say."

​"Train or… 'train'?"

​"It was an accident, I assure you. …Well, sorta."

"I... Yeah, course it is.... Umm..." Blushing, he stood back up and stared hard at Dan. "... Turn around. I need to get changed" Finally, he turned his head to face the mirror and "... WHY IS MY HAIR BRAIDED?!.."

"I... Yeah, course it is.... Umm..." Blushing, he stood back up and stared hard at Dan. "... Turn around. I need to get changed" Finally, he turned his head to face the mirror and "... WHY IS MY HAIR BRAIDED?!.."

"You had seized one of my arms making it nearly impossible for me to do much of anything. I had to get revenge SOMEHOW."

​"Train or… 'train'?"

"...Sword training, dammit."

Dan snorted a little with a smirk on his face.

"...Sword training, dammit."

​"…You do know that sword has frequently been using in place of something else, right?"

"You had seized one of my arms making it nearly impossible for me to do much of anything. I had to get revenge SOMEHOW."

"That wasn't my fault!.. Ugh, never mind" Touching his new hair style for a bit, he quickly got changed and look at Dan. "You can shut up"

"That wasn't my fault!.. Ugh, never mind" Touching his new hair style for a bit, he quickly got changed and look at Dan. "You can shut up"

​"Aw… poor baby. Do you want me to undo it?"