Sorin

"Well...that went better than expected." Dan looked down at the Rosanne Toast he made, and it seemed surprisingly good. After setting up at the table, he took a bite. "...Not bad," he said while chewing.

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Well...that went better than expected." Dan looked down at the Rosanne Toast he made, and it seemed surprisingly good. After setting up at the table, he took a bite. "...Not bad," he said while chewing.

"I smell food. Oh, it's you."

"Yes ma'am" Not moving at all, he waited for Kat to do whatever she was going to do

*continuing to thread beads into the braids she's making*

"Well, I've got Angie and Samson leading groups to deal with the last of things here. I'm not sure if we can take Mount Origin yet, though, so we'll likely have to go to Valm first… Sorin? Your opinion?"

"...Hmm....Yeah, I'd rather handle the villains in Valm first once Angie and Samson return."

"...Hmm....Yeah, I'd rather handle the villains in Valm first once Angie and Samson return."

"That's what I figured." *smiles* "I'll help keep track of which one's we've killed and, if we're separating, who goes where."

*continuing to thread beads into the braids she's making*

"Does de-braiding hair usually take this long?" Cocking his head a bit, his attention went to Sorin. "I second what Sorin said. I need to be in Valm soon"

"Does de-braiding hair usually take this long?" Cocking his head a bit, his attention went to Sorin. "I second what Sorin said. I need to be in Valm soon"

"Maybe I just like playing with your soft hair. Anyway, I'm almost done."

"Maybe I just like playing with your soft hair. Anyway, I'm almost done."

"Ha, not gonna lie, but I love it when you play with my hair. It's such a nice feeling..."

"Considering I'm the one who preventing the villains attacking you all at once be grateful. Now where did I put it.."

"Uh huh. Hurry up"

Edited by DodgeDusk

"? Oh...Klotho. Have you seen Cassandra? I was looking for her, but I can't seem to find her."

"Not since last night, no."

"Considering I'm the one who preventing the villains attacking you all at once be grateful. Now where did I put it.."

"Yes, thank you."

"Ha, not gonna lie, but I love it when you play with my hair. It's such a nice feeling..."

"I'd like to play more, but we've company."

"Someone's feisty today... I can hardly contain my excitement~"

"Careful. Get too excited, and I might have to deal with you."

"You're next opponent is the Three Headed Hydra when you go out to sea."

"Three headed Hydra? But that does… hydra… dragon… oh, wyverns. With three leaders?"

Edited by Kat

"Not since last night, no."

"Yes, thank you."

"I'd like to play more, but we've company."

"I see...what was...going on last night?" He felt bad for asking, but he was hoping Klotho's honest nature would tell him what exactly was happening, and hoping he found out Cassandra's true intentions.

"Careful. Get too excited, and I might have to deal with you."

"King Travant. Wielding the holy spear, Gungnir. And Morphs. Lots of them."

"Saying that makes me more excited..." He lowers his voice so that only Kat can hear. "Dammit why must be have company now?" Turning his attention to Light he raised an eyebrow. "Morphs? This is going to be so easy"

"Saying that makes me more excited..." He lowers his voice so that only Kat can hear. "Dammit why must be have company now?" Turning his attention to Light he raised an eyebrow. "Morphs? This is going to be so easy"

"And then after that you'll be greeted by some assassins on land....The Black Fang I believe? The only one there would be Lloyd Reed at the moment of memory served correctly.."

"I see...what was...going on last night?" He felt bad for asking, but he was hoping Klotho's honest nature would tell him what exactly was happening, and hoping he found out Cassandra's true intentions.

"We were kissing and… stuff like that. It was nice, but…"

"Morphs? Oh, joy."

​"Well, maybe it's to teach you… patience."

"Travant... I've heard that name... Wait, did he kill the Gae Bolg wielder, Quan, during his life?

"And then after that you'll be greeted by some assassins on land....The Black Fang I believe? The only one there would be Lloyd Reed at the moment of memory served correctly.."

​"Well, maybe it's to teach you… patience."

"Black Fang? Oh joy. And I'm very patient, Kat!"

"Black Fang? Oh joy. And I'm very patient, Kat!"

"Oh? Didn't seem too patient a couple days ago."

"And then you're going to have to deal with King Zephiel or King Ashnard. I forget."

"When and where?"