Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Sister… will be fine."

​"I'm… fine, Dusk… Just… fine…"

(I'm a bad person. I'm cackling.)

"Right. People can be fixed. Right..." Silvia muttered, waving a hand dismissively at Klotho before yanking the ribbons out of her hair.

"Right. People can be fixed. Right..." Silvia muttered, waving a hand dismissively at Klotho before yanking the ribbons out of her hair.

"Some can. Sister can."

Nathaniel opened his eyes, and sat up, wincing as he did so. "Ah, Glaedyr. Good to see you!"

"Nathaniel! What the HECK happened back there?! And don't strain yourself, don't want you making your injuries any worse..."

"Risen appeared and they ambushed Sis in her room!" *flailing* "I thought that amulet was supposed to protect her!"

​"It… did…" *still managing to smile* "It… dulled and slowed them… just not… perfect…"

"Ah. Kat, keep still. You'll be fine!"

"I have no- look out!" Samson pulled out his bolt axe, electrocuting a risen behind Yuffie.

"Thank you Samson."

"Ah. Kat, keep still. You'll be fine!"

"Thank you Samson."

​"Yuffie… is my… my baby, okay?"

"Right..." Silvia stabbed her lance into the wooden floor and watched it split a little. "Still should have been faster... I - I thought we got them all..."

"So did I. But destroying the place isn't going to change the fact that we thought wrong."

"Oh, well..." Nathaniel told her what happened, about the book, and the visions. "...Then I saw you, and I regained control, but only just. I stabbed myself in the chest so I would fall unconscious." Nathaniel giggled. "That was a dumb thing to do, really..."

Jxemas: What happened in here? Please tell me that nothing too bad happened..

"Depends on how you'd describe Wizard getting possessed and nearly dying and Risen nearly killing Sister."

"Oh, well..." Nathaniel told her what happened, about the book, and the visions. "...Then I saw you, and I regained control, but only just. I stabbed myself in the chest so I would fall unconscious." Nathaniel giggled. "That was a dumb thing to do, really..."

"Gosh... Yes it was dumb! I-I was so worried! I-I thought you were going to die!" [When he saw me? Why not the others?...Hmmm...]

​"Yuffie… is my… my baby, okay?"

"So did I. But destroying the place isn't going to change the fact that we thought wrong."

"Not good enough..." She muttered, hurling the ribbons out the window and dropping the lance onto the ground. "We can't THINK wrong in the first place. This is a war. We have to get it right the first time."

"We can find out later. Now, we have to make sure that you're all right. If you're not at your best, the baby could suffer as a result."

Dusk pinched the bridge of his nose and winched. "Please please please be alright..."

"Gosh... Yes it was dumb! I-I was so worried! I-I thought you were going to die!" [When he saw me? Why not the others?...Hmmm...]

"Yes, well... You shouldn't worry yourself about that. I won't die, I promise you that."

;_;

"We can find out later. Now, we have to make sure that you're all right. If you're not at your best, the baby could suffer as a result."

​"But…"

(Yuffie, baby's fine and she'll cooperate a lot more if she's reassured of this. *not losing baby or Kat*)

"Not good enough..." She muttered, hurling the ribbons out the window and dropping the lance onto the ground. "We can't THINK wrong in the first place. This is a war. We have to get it right the first time."

"That's unreasonable to think. We can't be perfect all the time."

".....Are they're any left?"

"How about you find out?"

"Yes, well... You shouldn't worry yourself about that. I won't die, I promise you that."

;_;

"Hey! I can't have such a good friend dying on me! You'd BETTER not. Or you'll be sorry."

I'm sorry xD

​"But…"

(Yuffie, baby's fine and she'll cooperate a lot more if she's reassured of this. *not losing baby or Kat*)

"Unreasonable?" Silvia chuckled under her breath and ran her fingers through her hair, examining the length of it. "To you, maybe. But mistakes are fatal, they cost lives. And while we're not perfect, we can get as close to it as possible."

​"But…"

"Kat, there were no wounds on your stomach, and from what I can see, no bruising either. Your baby should be fine."

"Unreasonable?" Silvia chuckled under her breath and ran her fingers through her hair, examining the length of it. "To you, maybe. But mistakes are fatal, they cost lives. And while we're not perfect, we can get as close to it as possible."

Guess what Sorin? Silvia gave you a bonus point!

+1

55/60

"F-friend?" Nathaniel layed his head back down and comically put his hand to his face. "...I feel somehow betrayed." He muttered, grinning, just about quiet enough so she couldn't hear him.

"F-friend?" Nathaniel layed his head back down and comically put his hand to his face. "...I feel somehow betrayed." He muttered, grinning, just about quiet enough so she couldn't hear him.

"Yeah! You're my best friend! And you can't go dying on me or stabbing yourself. Ok? OKAY?"

"But... Yeah, sure" Butting one of the few remaining Risen in the nose, he turned around and carefully picked up Kat. "Right then, the the infirmary with you!" Kicking another Risen to the ground, he made his way out of the room and into the infirmary

So... I'm alone with about 4 pissed Risen and the possibility of their darkness seeping underneath the inn and making more Risen. Beautiful. *Punches one in the face.*