• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Unreasonable?" Silvia chuckled under her breath and ran her fingers through her hair, examining the length of it. "To you, maybe. But mistakes are fatal, they cost lives. And while we're not perfect, we can get as close to it as possible."

"And then, when you fail, you destroy the only shelter we have, beat yourself up about it, work yourself into exhaustion, and nearly kill yourself." *very sarcastic* "Because that sounds like it's reasonable. But you… you don't know a thing about me. I don't either. But I know that I've met people who tried for perfection. And all it got them was a bunch of broken corpses strewn about like ripped apart rag dolls. Perfection kills just as much."

(I have no idea where the fuck this Klotho came from)

"Kat, there were no wounds on your stomach, and from what I can see, no bruising either. Your baby should be fine."

​"Okay…"

MY GRAVE IS BEING DUG, Nathaniel thought, a slight smirk on his face. "...I'll make sure of that, my dear." She's kinda cute when she's like this... Heh.

She eyeballs him once more as she sees him smirk. "Hmph. Good."

"And then, when you fail, you destroy the only shelter we have, beat yourself up about it, work yourself into exhaustion, and nearly kill yourself." *very sarcastic* "Because that sounds like it's reasonable. But you… you don't know a thing about me. I don't either. But I know that I've met people who tried for perfection. And all it got them was a bunch of broken corpses strewn about like ripped apart rag dolls. Perfection kills just as much."

(I have no idea where the fuck this Klotho came from)

​"Okay…"

Silvia couldn't bite back the laugh that escaped her, letting her hair cover her face for a moment as she chuckled. She flicked the hair away and sighed, truly amused. "That's really cute. You claim to not know yourself, and yet you somehow know me? That's just... adorable."

"So because I'm not nearly as forgiving about mistakes that makes me some sort of... I don't know, ruthless monster? This isn't some silly game of chess, Klotho. This is war, with actual lives at stake. And if I want to be a perfectionist and get everyone out alive, then gods above, I WILL do try my damn best."

Silvia couldn't bite back the laugh that escaped her, letting her hair cover her face for a moment as she chuckled. She flicked the hair away and sighed, truly amused. "That's really cute. You claim to not know yourself, and yet you somehow know me? That's just... adorable."

"So because I'm not nearly as forgiving about mistakes that makes me some sort of... I don't know, ruthless monster? This isn't some silly game of chess, Klotho. This is war, with actual lives at stake. And if I want to be a perfectionist and get everyone out alive, then gods above, I WILL do try my damn best."

#TacticalRespect

​"I don't claim anything or state anything, really. If you're thinking I think you're a monster, then that says a lot more about you than it does me. I'm just pointing out what I see, nothing more and nothing less. There's a difference between doing your best, and accepting your failures and mistakes gracefully. You… don't seem to have that latter part down. At all. And, anyway, what's chess?"

Edited by Kat

​"I don't claim anything or state anything, really. If you're thinking I think you're a monster, then that says a lot more about you than it does me. I'm just pointing out what I see, nothing more. There's a difference between doing your best, and accepting your failures and mistakes gracefully. You… don't seem to have that latter part down. And, anyway, what's chess?"

"It's a game that people play and try to master to make themselves feel more intelligent," Silvia said in a deadpan, even though she played the game herself. "I'm sorry for snapping, but this is NOT the first time I've had this conversation," she admitted, sighing bitterly. "And 'accepting' my mistakes would be so much easier if, like I said, we weren't dealing with human lives here, and if I didn't seem to already fuck up half the things I touch."

"Ohoho, uh... Nothing! Not a peep from me!" Nathaniel smiled.

"Ok then.... I might go get you some more bandages..." She squeezes his hand as she gets up to leave. "Get better quickly, ok? And don't get yourself into any more trouble while I'm gone!~" With that she wanders off.

[i'm off now, so bye everyone!]

"It's a game that people play and try to master to make themselves feel more intelligent," Silvia said in a deadpan, even though she played the game herself. "I'm sorry for snapping, but this is NOT the first time I've had this conversation," she admitted, sighing bitterly. "And 'accepting' my mistakes would be so much easier if, like I said, we weren't dealing with human lives here, and if I didn't seem to already fuck up half the things I touch."

​"…" *pokes Silvia repeatedly*

​"…" *pokes Silvia repeatedly*

Silvia glanced down at Klotho suspiciously, quirking an eyebrow at the girl's antics. "Don't make me find a fig so I can throw it at you."

"But seriously, what are you doing?"

Edited by Vashiane

"Ok then.... I might go get you some more bandages..." She squeezes his hand as she gets up to leave. "Get better quickly, ok? And don't get yourself into any more trouble while I'm gone!~" With that she wanders off.

[i'm off now, so bye everyone!]

"Oh, brother... This will be a challenge indeed..." Nathaniel slowly got up and fell on his bed, smiling. He went to sleep.

(Bye, guysh~!)

Silvia glanced down at Klotho suspiciously, quirking an eyebrow at the girl's antics. "Don't make me find a fig so I can throw it at you."

"But seriously, what are you doing?"

"Having you touch me until I fall into that 'fucked-up' half of the things. It's taking a long time."

Letting go of Kat, he wiped a tear from his eye. However, he completely forgot the back that there was blood all over his face, so his glove was, yet again covered in red. "Looks like we're staying here for the night"

Letting go of Kat, he wiped a tear from his eye. However, he completely forgot the back that there was blood all over his face, so his glove was, yet again covered in red. "Looks like we're staying here for the night"

​"I… guess so." *smiles at him* "See, though? Just fine."

"Having you touch me until I fall into that 'fucked-up' half of the things. It's taking a long time."

Silvia sputtered and yanked herself away, shaking away the confusion threatening to completely overwhelm her. "Wh-What the... why? Why would you WANT to be there?"