Sorin

Silvia sputtered and yanked herself away, shaking away the confusion threatening to completely overwhelm her. "Wh-What the... why? Why would you WANT to be there?"

"Well, I was curious. You said it was half the time, but it was taking a while." *shrugs* "Besides, I don't think I'd mind being fucked by you."

"Well yeah, but... There was blood on you. I couldn't take the risk now... My fault for leaving you alone in the first place"

"It's okay. But see? I was right."

Edited by Kat

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Yes, you were" Going to the counter, he started to boil some water. "The usual, I take it?"

​"Please and thank you. …So long as Yuffie continues to say it's okay."

"Well, I was curious. You said it was half the time, but it was taking a while." *shrugs* "Besides, I don't think I'd mind being fucked by you."

"It's okay. But see? I was right."

"You're an oddball." Silvia reached forward and ruffled Klotho's hair, giggling a bit. However, Klotho's bluntness caught her again and she jumped, blushing redder than Cassandra's hair. "W-Well, when you say it like that... Okay. No. No. No. I need to teach you how to say things..."

​"Please and thank you. …So long as Yuffie continues to say it's okay."

"I'll boil a bit extra, just in case" Adding his nightmare-curing herbs to his, he sat down on the bed besides hers. "I'll wait and see what he says"

"You're an oddball." Silvia reached forward and ruffled Klotho's hair, giggling a bit. However, Klotho's bluntness caught her again and she jumped, blushing redder than Cassandra's hair. "W-Well, when you say it like that... Okay. No. No. No. I need to teach you how to say things..."

​"Did I… say something wrong? What did I say?"

"I'll boil a bit extra, just in case" Adding his nightmare-curing herbs to his, he sat down on the bed besides hers. "I'll wait and see what he says"

"Okay."

​"Did I… say something wrong? What did I say?"

"Okay."

"It - It's nothing. Really," she said, glancing away as she continued to pat the top of Klotho's head. "We should probably leave and let Kat rest though..."

"It - It's nothing. Really," she said, glancing away as she continued to pat the top of Klotho's head. "We should probably leave and let Kat rest though..."

"Okay." *pauses* "Can you teach me chess?"

"Okay." *pauses* "Can you teach me chess?"

"Ha! Yeah, sure I can. I think there's a board somewhere in the lobby, last I recall," she said, stepping out of the room and heading down into the inn's lobby, her eyes scanning the room for where she saw it last.

"Ha! Yeah, sure I can. I think there's a board somewhere in the lobby, last I recall," she said, stepping out of the room and heading down into the inn's lobby, her eyes scanning the room for where she saw it last.

"This?"*holds up board*

"Okay."

"I grant you my permission to drink the tea."

​"Okay…" *winces* "How… bad are my injuries?"

"That's it, exactly." Silvia reached for the board before pausing, tilting her head to the side. "Wait a second. You are...?"

"Jxemas Zenbiniar. But that name is nothing but incognito to me. I would tell you, but you would look like I'm a madman."

"*sigh* I guess people would call me that then? Here's the board by the way."

"That's your name...?" Silvia muttered, tipping her head for a moment before stepping forward to take the board, far too close for something so simple as merely taking a board and pulled it out of his hands, staring directly back at him. "Thank you very much."

There's a reason for this, yes.

Giving Kat her herb-infused tea he sat down and ran his fingers through his hair, expecting them to run through it smoothly. However, they didn't. It felt like there were a lot more dense and obstructing than usual. Feeling with the tips of his fingers, his face shot to Kat, and he laughed a bit. "I thought you de-braided my hair?"

"That's your name...?" Silvia muttered, tipping her head for a moment before stepping forward to take the board, far too close for something so simple as merely taking a board and pulled it out of his hands, staring directly back at him. "Thank you very much."

A reason?

"Very obliged. Now if you'll excuse me.. I guess my name has been forgotten after all.."

Edited by Frost Slayer

"Not nearly as bad as they seemed. With some bed rest, you should be fine. I'll have to recommend some extra sleep though. You seem exhausted."

​"I am…"

"Harem, what are you doing? Can you teach me?"

Giving Kat her herb-infused tea he sat down and ran his fingers through his hair, expecting them to run through it smoothly. However, they didn't. It felt like there were a lot more dense and obstructing than usual. Feeling with the tips of his fingers, his face shot to Kat, and he laughed a bit. "I thought you de-braided my hair?"

"I said nothing about re-braiding it."

A reason?

"Very obliged. Now if you'll excuse me.."

"No, go ahead..." Silvia said, glancing over her shoulder as he left. "Right... that can't be Jxmnas. HE would have freaked the second I got that close to him."

"No, go ahead..." Silvia said, glancing over her shoulder as he left. "Right... that can't be Jxmnas. HE would have freaked the second I got that close to him."

*pokes Silvia repeatedly again*

"I said nothing about re-braiding it."

"I... Ugh. No, I suppose you didn't. Guess I walked into that one" Feeling around his hair a bit more, he noticed some parts were really hard and smooth. "Beads too? I've been walking around with beaded hair? Oh, kill me now..." Sighing, he slumped into the bed he was sitting on