Sorin

"Oh, I'm sure she's fine."

Ace: "Yeah, though the wait can drive me nuts sometimes. And this being Yahn, a Dragon from the Scouring. My mind keeps thinking about that mission. If it's anything like when I went to kill Manfroy, there's bound to be Morphs there with him."

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

So yeah. Dan? Don't check the infirmary pls

"Oh? Well, I better go check." *brushes her mouth against his collarbone*

"Best h-" Oh, he loved that. He loved it when Kat touched his bare skin, and the opposite was also true. Kissing the side of her neck was a bit of an awkward stretch, but that didn't faze him in the slightest. Doing this, he also slowly moved his hand to the upper half of her side. Maybe they were still blood stained, but truthfully, he kinda forgot about that. He was too busy "in the moment", and once he remembered, he doubted she cared

Just say when you want to fade to black

Ace: "Yeah, though the wait can drive me nuts sometimes. And this being Yahn, a Dragon from the Scouring. My mind keeps thinking about that mission. If it's anything like when I went to kill Manfroy, there's bound to be Morphs there with him."

"Oh, I see." *pause* "What's a morph?"

So yeah. Dan? Don't check the infirmary pls

"Best h-" Oh, he loved that. He loved it when Kat touched his bare skin, and the opposite was also true. Kissing the side of her neck was a bit of an awkward stretch, but that didn't faze him in the slightest. Doing this, he also slowly moved his hand to the upper half of her side. Maybe they were still blood stained, but truthfully, he kinda forgot about that. He was too busy "in the moment", and once he remembered, he doubted she cared

Just say when you want to fade to black

(I have a high tolerance, remember?)

​"Mmm… so… impatient…" *gently nips his chest* "Very impatient"

(I have a high tolerance, remember?)

​"Mmm… so… impatient…" *gently nips his chest* "Very impatient"

Yeah, and I don't think mine's quite as high as yours :L

"Or maybe you're too patient?" Lowering his arm to her chest, he fondled with them whilst passionately kissing her neck and upper chest... Yet again, the woman had intoxicated him. It was going to take quite a bit for him to stop now

I've never heard of the word canoodling before, so there

Edited by DodgeDusk

"Or maybe you're too patient?" Lowering his arm to her chest, he fondled with them whilst passionately kissing her neck and upper chest... Yet again, the woman had intoxicated him. It was going to take quite a bit for him to stop now

(which means you're gong to have to set the bar)

​"Mmm… careful of the baby… ah!"

"Oh, I see." *pause* "What's a morph?"

Ace: "Morphs are creatures who can resemble people, which most often they do. But they are created for battles most often. Pale skin, black hair, and golden eyes are how morphs look appearance wise. Their combat abilities can vary depending on how they were created. They can be front line fighters, ranged fighters or healers. But most importantly, they are unnatural creatures."

Whoa, then I've been hearing people use the word canoodle wrong for a WHILE.

Wait, so neither of you have played Dragon Age Origins, and romanced Alistair with Morrigan in the party?

Ace: "Morphs are creatures who can resemble people, which most often they do. But they are created for battles most often. Pale skin, black hair, and golden eyes are how morphs look appearance wise. Their combat abilities can vary depending on how they were created. They can be front line fighters, ranged fighters or healers. But most importantly, they are unnatural creatures."

​"…Wait, I've seen things like that I thin…" *winces* "Ow…"

Wait, so neither of you have played Dragon Age Origins, and romanced Alistair with Morrigan in the party?

THAT IS MY PREFERED SETTING, WHEN THE HELL DO YOU GET THAT BANTER?!

(which means you're gong to have to set the bar)

​"Mmm… careful of the baby… ah!"

Pretty soon then

"Of course, dear" The predator was striking again. Starting at the neck, he slowly nipped his way down to her chest. He wanted dominance and, oh, he was going to get it somehow

Actually, make that now

Nope

Edited by DodgeDusk

(If the Warden is in a relationship with Alistair)

• Morrigan: I do wonder. Is it permissible for two Grey Wardens to... oh, what is the word I search for?
  • Alistair: Canoodle?
  • Morrigan: Fraternize.
  • Alistair: What's wrong with fraternizing?
  • Morrigan: It seems most undisciplined, for an organization that claims it will do whatever is necessary to end the darkspawn threat.
  • Alistair: One thing has nothing to do with the other.
  • Morrigan: Oh no? And what if a Grey Warden has forced to choose between the Warden he loved and ending the Blight? What should his choice be?
  • Alistair: That is a... a ridiculous question.
  • Morrigan: And I have my answer. Most kind of you.
Edited by YayForYuffie

(okay, either time lapse or interruption?)

"Mmm, ah… Dusk, my… back…"

"Hey, Kat. I was wonderin-..." Dan was petrified. What...what was going on?! What was happening before his virgin eyes?!

(If the Warden is in a relationship with Alistair)

• Morrigan: I do wonder. Is it permissible for two Grey Wardens to... oh, what is the word I search for?
  • Alistair: Canoodle?
  • Morrigan: Fraternize.
  • Alistair: What's wrong with fraternizing?
  • Morrigan: It seems most undisciplined, for an organization that claims it will do whatever is necessary to end the darkspawn threat.
  • Alistair: One thing has nothing to do with the other.
  • Morrigan: Oh no? And what if a Grey Warden has forced to choose between the Warden he loved and ending the Blight? What should his choice be?
  • Alistair: That is a... a ridiculous question.
  • Morrigan: And I have my answer. Most kind of you.

Must've missed that first one.

"Hey, Kat. I was wonderin-..." Dan was petrified. What...what was going on?! What was happening before his virgin eyes?!

*nonchalantly pushes Dusk back* "Oh, hi, Dan."

*nonchalantly pushes Dusk back* "Oh, hi, Dan."

Dusk paused. Being pushed back by Kat, he turned his head and saw Dan. [Fair enough...] "The hell do you want, Dan?"