• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Y-Yes... I suppose so."

"Well, I advised him to do so. Especially considering your… experimentation with Klotho? Or was that something deeper? I don't want to accidentally insult either of you."

Ace stood there frozen, Klotho did have a point though. "It'll be fine, Poly. I believe in Alicia, Anon and Angie. They will come back alive, I'm sure of it. We both have to have faith in her, and them."

"Well, I advised him to do so. Especially considering your… experimentation with Klotho? Or was that something deeper? I don't want to accidentally insult either of you."

Cassandra played with her hair, flitting a strand of stray crimson around in her hands. "I do love Klotho, that much I know... but after what I've seen of Dan... I worry for him, but I'm still scared of what he can be."

Silvia ran her fingers through her hair repeatedly as she stared at the book of apothecary on her lap, her fingers shaking. Her emotions were running a bit wild, too much to think straight, much less studying anything, so she snapped the book shut and bolted up the infirmary to talk to Kat, maybe let herself calm down a bit before she drove herself mad.

"Kat, I swear, I'm going - oh. Hey Cassandra." She blinked twice, clutching the book to her chest awkwardly.

Ace stood there frozen, Klotho did have a point though. "It'll be fine, Poly. I believe in Alicia, Anon and Angie. They will come back alive, I'm sure of it. We both have to have faith in her, and them."

"That's right."

Cassandra played with her hair, flitting a strand of stray crimson around in her hands. "I do love Klotho, that much I know... but after what I've seen of Dan... I worry for him, but I'm still scared of what he can be."

"You aren't going after him due to pity, yes?"

Silvia ran her fingers through her hair repeatedly as she stared at the book of apothecary on her lap, her fingers shaking. Her emotions were running a bit wild, too much to think straight, much less studying anything, so she snapped the book shut and bolted up the infirmary to talk to Kat, maybe let herself calm down a bit before she drove herself mad.

"Kat, I swear, I'm going - oh. Hey Cassandra." She blinked twice, clutching the book to her chest awkwardly.

"Hey there, love." *winks at her* "What's up?"

"No, she's just asking for advice. What do you need?"

"Advice? Hmm. Mind if I take a crack at that as well?" Silvia said, stepping into the room and pulling up a chair beside Kat, before turning her head and absent-mindedly braiding Dusk's hair.

"Advice? Hmm. Mind if I take a crack at that as well?" Silvia said, stepping into the room and pulling up a chair beside Kat, before turning her head and absent-mindedly braiding Dusk's hair.

"Have some beads." *passes some over*

Silvia giggled and took some, threading the beads into the braid. "I'm sorry, it's just... his hair is so fun to play with!"

"Why do you think there are so many braids in his hair already?" *winks at her and kisses her cheek* "Don't fret so much~"

"It's just that... well, that demon in his head scares me."

​"Well… I can certainly understand that. Unfortunately, I think exorcising it from him will kill him. Unless…"

​"Well… I can certainly understand that. Unfortunately, I think exorcising it from him will kill him. Unless…"

"Oh, Kat... don't do something crazy on my behalf... maybe... I just need to accept it..."

"Why do you think there are so many braids in his hair already?" *winks at her and kisses her cheek* "Don't fret so much~"

"Ha! Oh gosh, I'm almost jealous." She moved on to another braid before squeaking at Kat's kiss, making a face. "That's what I'm trying to do, actually..." she mumbled, rubbing her blushes cheek with her other face.

"Unless? Sounds like there's another way..."

"Ha! Oh gosh, I'm almost jealous." She moved on to another braid before squeaking at Kat's kiss, making a face. "That's what I'm trying to do, actually..." she mumbled, rubbing her blushes cheek with her other face.

"Unless? Sounds like there's another way..."

​"Well, you see… wait, what was that sound?"

Dan awoke down on the ground. He seemed to be in no definite area. He was about to get up...when hands burst through the floor. "What the fu-MMMPH!" He was grabbed by a bunch of hands, and dragged down beneath the floorboards. "HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH! HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" It was too late. He was gone.