Sorin

(I should choose something different. I'll change colors in a sec.)

The fiends that Cassandra sliced through continued to lurch forward. The legs rammed themselves into her thighs to trip her up and the torsos crawls forward to bite into her shoulders and neck as she fell.

NOTE - YOU CAN ONLY KILL THESE THINGS BY DESTROYING THE HEAD

Those that Silvia burned continued rushing forward, crashing into her and dragging her down, clawing at her to rip her apart into pieces they could devour.

Those that Ace sliced through turned and latched onto her back, tackling her to the ground for its brethren to feed.

Edited by Kat

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Dude. Spoilers. When are you putting SS up anyway?

Are we done with it?

"Always."

"Good." *Cuts off a hand going for Shadow's foot* "I'm curious to see what happens if we work together for once."

"Risen....These aren't ordinary."*Destroys Risen with Nirvana*

Hands claws at his ankles, preventing him from moving properly.

"What in the fuck..." *throws a Tomahawk through many of the Risen, making sure to aim for the head*

Some managed to break through and tackle Poly, grinning savagely as it tries to claw through his armor to the skin beneath.

Edited by Kat

Are we done with it?

"Good." *Cuts off a hand going for Shadow's foot* "I'm curious to see what happens if we work together for once."

"If our ancestors saw us now..."*cuts claws on ankles.*

We are. Cause then we decided to change the FE4 skit remember?

Edited by Frost Slayer

"Aw, fuck no!" *draws his Brave Sword and swings it frantically at the heads*

Cassandra felt a glow wash over her... but it didn't feel like anything was different from it. All she felt was... hunger. Hunger and bloodlust.

(I should choose something different. I'll change colors in a sec.)

The fiends that Cassandra sliced through continued to lurch forward. The legs rammed themselves into her thighs to trip her up and the torsos crawls forward to bite into her shoulders and neck as she fell.

NOTE - YOU CAN ONLY KILL THESE THINGS BY DESTROYING THE HEAD

Those that Silvia burned continued rushing forward, crashing into her and dragging her down, clawing at her to rip her apart into pieces they could devour.

Those that Ace sliced through turned and latched onto her back, tackling her to the ground for its brethren to feed.

Ace: "GET OFF ME YOU FREAKS! I SAID GET OFF ME!" smacks them off, getting up with one still on her back* "You all are really making me mad....and there's Chaos here to prove it." *bashes Risen on her back against a wall*

Wasn't my intention.

This is so badass.

My music. Anyway...

*Cuts a Risen head off before stabbing another in the chest. Separates Storm into two blades leaving one in the Risen before cutting through it's brain and taking it back* Hmm... My balance is off... I'll have to be cautious.

*outside and away from the others* "What's going on?" *tries to go, but is grabbed and dragged away* "MMPH"

"If our ancestors saw us now..."*cuts claws on ankles.*

More appear to grab at his arms. Dragging and pulling.

"Aw, fuck no!" *draws his Brave Sword and swings it frantically at the heads*

Cassandra felt a glow wash over her... but it didn't feel like anything was different from it. All she felt was... hunger. Hunger and bloodlust.

Laughter rings out as they bite and tear at the Khan and thief. Life… so much LIFE...

Ace: "GET OFF ME YOU FREAKS! I SAID GET OFF ME!" smacks them off, getting up with one still on her back* "You all are really making me mad....and there's Chaos here to prove it." *bashes Risen on her back against a wall*

More cling as she shows so much life. Life, life, life! She glows with it! Eat her! Devour her!

Edited by Kat

Dan felt it. He felt his death approaching. He felt his time finally nearing. This the end. ...He felt her presence. He could feel her sprit. He could feel her entire being there. ...He felt her trying to reach to him...No...this was not the end.

*Cuts a Risen head off before stabbing another in the chest. Separates Storm into two blades leaving one in the Risen before cutting through it's brain and taking it back* Hmm... My balance is off... I'll have to be cautious.

Some appear from below to ambush the Azure Leader.

Dan felt it. He felt his death approaching. He felt his time finally nearing. This the end. ...He felt her presence. He could feel her sprit. He could feel her entire being there. ...He felt her trying to reach to him...No...this was not the end.

WE SHALL FEED ON YOU! They claw their way through the armor, to the pulsing blood hiding beneath it.

(Sorry for the double post)

Edited by Kat

*outside and away from the others* "What's going on?" *tries to go, but is grabbed and dragged away* "MMPH"

Laughter rings out as they bite and tear at the Khan and thief. Life so much LIFE...

More cling as she shows so much life. Life, life, life! She glows with it! Eat her! Devour her!

"Please tell me I do not need to dual wield? *Proceeds to cut off heads.* I hate the dead..."

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a0AD-Fzgh9o Battle theme.

Silvia felt herself hyperventilating, seeing the Risen dig into her friends and tear into them. She slowly reached down, picking up one of the short spears and walking down the stairs into the fray, raising the tip of the spear to her arm. "OY!" she yelled, waving the spear for a moment to catch the Risen's attention. "You want life? Blood?" she said, wincing as she dragged the tip down her arm, watching the red flow like a river. "OH LOOK. BLOOD. COME AND GET IT." She yelled, flinging some of the droplets at the Risen before backing up towards the door.

:smug:

"This is straight bullshit!" *draws his Light Brand instead and fires off shots of light magic to shove the zombies off of him, then gets up and draws Armads, spinning it around in a circle much as he did during his fight with Dan*

Cassandra slowly stood up. Her mind was going very slowly, with only one word filling the thoughts she had left: feed. Feed, feed, and feed some more. Until nothing more could be fed upon. "Hnn..." she groaned out, shuffling through the halls.

Laughter rings out as they bite and tear at the Khan and thief. Life… so much LIFE...

Ace: "You...leave my friends alone! I won't let you hurt them!" *eyes turn deep red, kicks them all off* "I'LL REDUCE YOU ALL TO THE ASHES THAT YOU ARE!" *Takes out Valflame and starts reciting the spell, creating much heat, setting some of the walls aflame*

Edited by Ace Tactician

Cassandra slowly stood up. Her mind was going very slowly, with only one word filling the thoughts she had left: feed. Feed, feed, and feed some more. Until nothing more could be fed upon. "Hnn..." she groaned out, shuffling through the halls.

"By... by the Goddess! I healed her, and then she... then she... NO!"

"Please tell me I do not need to dual wield? *Proceeds to cut off heads.* I hate the dead..."

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a0AD-Fzgh9o Battle theme.

(you can't dual wield.)

Leap for his throat.

Silvia felt herself hyperventilating, seeing the Risen dig into her friends and tear into them. She slowly reached down, picking up one of the short spears and walking down the stairs into the fray, raising the tip of the spear to her arm. "OY!" she yelled, waving the spear for a moment to catch the Risen's attention. "You want life? Blood?" she said, wincing as she dragged the tip down her arm, watching the red flow like a river. "OH LOOK. BLOOD. COME AND GET IT." She yelled, flinging some of the droplets at the Risen before backing up towards the door.

Emotions! Life! They leap for Silvia, biting into her legs.

:smug:

"This is straight bullshit!" *draws his Light Brand instead and fires off shots of light magic to shove the zombies off of him, then gets up and draws Armads, spinning it around in a circle much as he did during his fight with Dan*

We shall consume you!

Ace: "You...leave my friends alone! I won't let you hurt them!" *eyes turn deep red, kicks them all off* "I'LL REDUCE YOU ALL TO THE ASHES THAT YOU ARE!" *Takes out Valflame and starts reciting the spell, creating much heat, setting some of the walls aflame*

*in the infirmary, looking nervous as some of the beds start catching on fire* What's… going on…?

Edited by Kat

Ace: *glancing at Kat* "Kat, I'm sorry for this. I don't want my friends to die, I want these things dead. If you're there, can you help me again? You aided me when I battled Manfroy, now I'm asking again for your help. Protect my friends with blue flames, while I burn these creatures to ashes and dust. I'd rather give up my own life than lose any of my friends, please... YUNE!" *puts out mini fires in infirmary*

Edited by Ace Tactician

(you can't dual wield.)

Leap for his throat.

We shall consume you!

*in the infirmary, looking nervous as some of the beds start catching on fire* What's going on?

(Damn.)

Gulasca: Nope.*picks up Jxemas*

"I could have saved myself. Thanks though. Now best place to land you be their skulls."

Ace: *glancing at Kat* "Kat, I'm sorry for this. I don't want my friends to die, I want these things dead. If you're there, can you help me again? You aided me when I battled Manfroy, now I'm asking again for your help. Protect my friends with blue flames, while I burn these creatures to ashes and dust. I'd rather give up my own life than lose any of my friends, please... YUNE!"

"And if you die, you'll abandon your friends and family. What will your little girl think, being abandoned because her mother was too scared of pain?"

Edited by Kat

(you can't dual wield.)

Leap for his throat.

We shall consume you!

*in the infirmary, looking nervous as some of the beds start catching on fire* What's… going on…?

Silvia immediately felt the ground rise up to meet her as they pulled her down, and she stabbed the lance into the floorboards to keep them from dragging her, wildly kicking her legs around. She managed to lift the lance and stab at one of the Risen, knocking it in the head and stalling it enough to where she could run her lance through its skull.