Sorin

*drops his axe* "Fuck it." *leaps out the window*

Cassandra's mind suddenly snapped into several thoughts at once, causing her to suddenly collapse.

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

WE SHALL FEED ON YOU! They claw their way through the armor, to the pulsing blood hiding beneath it.

(Sorry for the double post)

He felt it. The urge to live. The urge to fight. But he felt another urge. "I...made a promise...THAT I WILL KEEP!" Dan grabbed the risen's head, and began to constrict until he crushed the head. He threw the body away from him. Next thing he knew, he burst through the ground. His eyepatch fell off, and what replaced it was a ball of purple flame.

Silvia immediately felt the ground rise up to meet her as they pulled her down, and she stabbed the lance into the floorboards to keep them from dragging her, wildly kicking her legs around. She managed to lift the lance and stab at one of the Risen, knocking it in the head and stalling it enough to where she could run her lance through its skull.

She moves. She fights. She lives. Eat her. Consume her!

He felt it. The urge to live. The urge to fight. But he felt another urge. "I...made a promise...THAT I WILL KEEP!" Dan grabbed the risen's head, and began to constrict until he crushed the head. He threw the body away from him. Next thing he knew, he burst through the ground. His eyepatch fell off, and what replaced it was a ball of purple flame.

Demon. Demon. Feed. You're being consumed anyway. Let us feed.

They try to grab him.

You're dying anyway. It's eating you. Live? Promise? HAH! By using the demon, you die!

Edited by Kat

"And if you die, you'll abandon your friends and family. What will your little girl think, being abandoned because her mother was too scared of pain."

Ace: *Still putting out fires near Kat* "I don't fear pain, agony or even death. I want these creatures to burn. What can I do to protect everyone? I can only hold this spell in for so long...there has to be a hole leading underground I can release it in safely."

Ace: *Still putting out fires near Kat* "I don't fear pain, agony or even death. I want these creatures to burn. What can I do to protect everyone? I can only hold this spell in for so long...there has to be a hole leading underground I can release it in safely."

"That's great you don't fear it. But don't you fear what'll happen to your little girl in your absence? Your husband? Your friends?" *glares at her* "Stop relying on this. You haven't mastered it, and trying to do so like this will only break you into pieces. Where will Lucina be then? Alone and broken, just like you were, without any knowledge of how to control her powers."

(Kat's close to dying by fire, and still she's lecturing… *facepalms*)

Edited by Kat

She moves. She fights. She lives. Eat her. Consume her!

Demon. Demon. Feed. You're being consumed anyway. Let us feed.

They try to grab him.

You're dying anyway. It's eating you. Live? Promise? HAH! By using the demon, you die!

"Y-You can take me...! Just don't... take THEM!" she said, still fighting regardless, panicking now. What if she actually died? What if they grabbed her under the surface, so she'd never been seen again?

By Marth? By Morgan? Be Henry? "... I - NO! DON'T TOUCH ME EITHER!"

"Y-You can take me...! Just don't... take THEM!" she said, still fighting regardless, panicking now. What if she actually died? What if they grabbed her under the surface, so she'd never been seen again?

By Marth? By Morgan? Be Henry? "... I - NO! DON'T TOUCH ME EITHER!"

Life, life, life!

They rip through Silvia's boots, tearing at her legs.

More! Give us more!

They claw their way up, aiming for her torso, her heart.

Edited by Kat

''Oh...but you're mistaken...this is no longer the power of a demon...this'' He grabbed the nearest zombie's eye socket. ''Is my own.'' He ripped the eye out, and jabbed with his other hand, going right through it's head. He took the eye and placed it near the ball of flame. The eye began to change, until it was exactly like the eye Dan had given up, and went right back into his own eye socket. ''Oh...it feels good to have two eyes again...''

''Oh...but you're mistaken...this is no longer the power of a demon...this'' He grabbed the nearest zombie's eye socket. ''Is my own.'' He ripped the eye out, and jabbed with his other hand, going right through it's head. He took the eye and placed it near the ball of flame. The eye began to change, until it was exactly like the eye Dan had given up, and went right back into his own eye socket. ''Oh...it feels good to have two eyes again...''

(Dan, they aren't talking. And what the hell is it if it's not the demon. Also… THAT MAKES NO SENSE)

Life, life, life!

More! Give us more!

"NO!" Yuffie yelled, as he rushed over to Silvia, and struck one of the... things on the head, hoping to distract them while Silvia recovered.

"That's great you don't fear it. But don't you fear what'll happen to your little girl in your absence? Your husband? Your friends?" *glares at her* "Stop relying on this. You haven't mastered it, and trying to do so like this will only break you into pieces. Where will Lucina be then? Alone and broken, just like you were, without any knowledge of how to control her powers."

Ace: *deactivates Tumultuous Arrangement, somehow. Manages to cancel the spell, but has burns from holding it in* "I...got so angry....seeing everyone attacked like this. You're right, I have to live on. For Chrom, for Lucina, for my friends. I have to live....but Chaos is my power. Wait...I don't just need to relay on Tumultuous Arrangement, I can still use the Chaos here to pack more of a punch...."

*eyes turn red again, speaks in a voice like a child's* "I couldn't let you die, so I saved your life again. Please take more care about using my power until the test."

*eyes turn normal again*

Life, life, life!

More! Give us more!

"T-Those were my favorite pair..." she whimpered, just before the pain truly kicked in. She screamed, thrashing as violently as she possibly could, slashing and stabbing at anything she could reach. "Should have... brought... the... SOMEONE! PASS ME ONE OF THE TOMES ON THE STAIRS!" she yelled out, hoping someone would.

"NO!" Yuffie yelled, as he rushed over to Silvia, and struck one of the... things on the head, hoping to distract them while Silvia recovered.

Healer? HEALER! WHY CAN'T YOU HEAL ME? WHY DIDN'T YOU FIX ME?

They focus on Yuffie, abandoning Silvia as they tear into his robes, hunting for his blood, his magic.

HEAL ME! HEAL ME!

Edited by Kat

"... Shit. I have no weapons." *leaps back through the window and grabs his weapons* "... Oh, yeah. Zombies."

Cassandra slowly tried to stand up, but her wounds weren't letting her. She began to tear up, as she felt some horrible things bearing down on her. "P-Please, Dan... save me again..." She whispered out, closing her eyes and resigning herself to her fate.

Ace: *deactivates Tumultuous Arrangement, somehow. Manages to cancel the spell, but has burns from holding it in* "I...got so angry....seeing everyone attacked like this. You're right, I have to live on. For Chrom, for Lucina, for my friends. I have to live....but Chaos is my power. Wait...I don't just need to relay on Tumultuous Arrangement, I can still use the Chaos here to pack more of a punch...."

*eyes turn red again, speaks in a voice like a child's* "I couldn't let you die, so I saved your life again. Please take more care about using my power until the test."

*eyes turn normal again*

"Hello again, Yune. And yes, Ace. You can use it to power a spell. Rather like Ignis. Try that instead."

"... Shit. I have no weapons." *leaps back through the window and grabs his weapons* "... Oh, yeah. Zombies."

Cassandra slowly tried to stand up, but her wounds weren't letting her. She began to tear up, as she felt some horrible things bearing down on her. "P-Please, Dan... save me again..." She whispered out, closing her eyes and resigning herself to her fate.

She's… not moving. Is she dead? No… no, we were supposed to steal… supposed to… become whole again.

They slowly back off of Cassandra, clawing at her briefly, seeing if she'll react.

Edited by Kat

They focus on Yuffie, abandoning Silvia as they tear into his robes, hunting for his blood, his magic.

HEAL ME! HEAL ME!

"Oh good. It... appears to have worked." Yuffie laughed nervously as he backed away from the creatures.

"I do wish I had thought this plan through. Silvia! Run! I distract these... walking corpses!"

Dan charged over to Cassandra and picked her up. ''You...cannot...HAVE HER!''

"Oh good. It... appears to have worked." Yuffie laughed nervously as he backed away from the creatures.

"I do wish I had thought this plan through. Silvia! Run! I distract these... walking corpses!"

WHY DIDN'T YOU HEAL ME?!

(She's unconscious now. And... only mostly dead.)

*swings his axe through a Risen coming by* "Shit... how many of these are there?"

(666?)

Dan charged over to Cassandra and picked her up. ''You...cannot...HAVE HER!''

LIFE! HE'S ALIVE! KILL HIM! CONSUME HIM.

Edited by Kat

"Hello again, Yune. And yes, Ace. You can use it to power a spell. Rather like Ignis. Try that instead."

Ace: "Yune? The Goddess of Chaos from Tellius lore? *snaps fingers* "Oh yeah, nearly forgot about Ignis." *evilly grins* "OH, I'm going to be cleaving these things in two! With Ignis!" *unsheathes Forged Killing Edge and runs off again, using Ignis on the creatures heads, laughing as they die and turn to ashes*

(Hint coin: Ace doesn't know she harbors Yune due to being the Heiress of Chaos)

HEAL ME! HEAL ME!

"NO!" Silvia scrambled to her feet, staggering over to Yuffie and standing in front of him. "You'll have... to... go... through me... to get him!"

"Hmm... I wonder..." *lays down on the floor and pretends to be dead* 'This is totally not going to work...'

Edited by Polydeuces