Sorin

Ace: "Yune? The Goddess of Chaos from Tellius lore? *snaps fingers* "Oh yeah, nearly forgot about Ignis." *evilly grins* "OH, I'm going to be cleaving these things in two! With Ignis!" *unsheathes Forged Killing Edge and runs off again, using Ignis on the creatures heads, laughing as they die and turn to ashes*

(Hint coin: Ace doesn't know she harbors Yune due to being the Heiress of Chaos)

"Keep going for the heads!"

"NO!" Silvia scrambled to her feet, staggering over to Yuffie and standing in front of him. "You'll have... to... go... through me... to get him!"

She's blocking our way. CONSUME HER AND THE HEALER!

​They attack both Silvia and Yuffie, dragging them under as they bite into their necks.

"Hmm... I wonder..." *lays down on the floor and pretends to be dead* 'This is totally not going to work...'

​Is he dead? No… we just want to steal your soul!

Some patiently sit to see if he's alive while others move on.

Edited by Kat

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Still makes no sense… and they still aren't talking...

ugh, look ive been trying to find the time for Dan to get his eye back, i'm tired, and i really do not have a better explanation other than ''dark and evil magics''

the fact that there was a spell to give an eye over to someone else has been pushing it, so...can we please just work with this? just this once?

"NO!" Silvia scrambled to her feet, staggering over to Yuffie and standing in front of him. "You'll have... to... go... through me... to get him!"

"Uhh, Silvia, would you be a dear, and RUN FASTER PLEASE! I have wind magic that can knock them back, and buy us some time! Then I can heal you up, and you can get some form of stabbing implement, and sever their spinal cords - that way, they won't be able to move any more."

ugh, look ive been trying to find the time for Dan to get his eye back, i'm tired, and i really do not have a better explanation other than ''dark and evil magics''

the fact that there was a spell to give an eye over to someone else has been pushing it, so...can we please just work with this? just this once?

Sure, fine.

"Uhh, Silvia, would you be a dear, and RUN FASTER PLEASE! I have wind magic that can knock them back, and buy us some time! Then I can heal you up, and you can get some form of stabbing implement, and sever their spinal cords - that way, they won't be able to move any more."

WHY DIDN'T YOU HEAL US?!

*hears shuffling, assuming that many of them left* 'Huh... maybe this IS going to work.'

They see him twitch.

HE LIVES!

​They pounce on him.

Edited by Kat

"Keep going for the heads!"

She's blocking our way. CONSUME HER AND THE HEALER!

​They attack both Silvia and Yuffie, dragging them under as they bite into their necks.

​Is he dead? No… we just want to steal your soul!

Some patiently sit to see if he's alive while others move on.

"Okay, YOU try try running on shredded legs, damn it," she hissed. "No need for a stabbing implement... either... I'd rather just... RUIN them. Ha!" Silvia giggled at the pun before she reached up and swiped at the tome closest to her. "Oh and while I'm at... KAT I'M APOLOGIZING FOR THIS BEFOREHAND OKAY?"

Ace: "Oh no you don't!, mwahahaha!" *uses Ignis and crits the creatures heads attacking Yuffie and Silvia* "Aim for their heads you guys!"

*Jumps from Wyvern to dive a risen on its head*

Jxemas: "So sorry. My brother can't drive his mount. Now, heads?"

Sure, fine.

WHY DIDN'T YOU HEAL US?!

They see him twitch.

HE LIVES!

​They pounce on him.

thank you

Dan placed Cassandra somewhere safe. ''...Sleep soundly...I'll handle this...'' Dan took out both his swords. ''My soul is bound...You can't have it. Nor anyones!'' He charged them, decapitating and stabbing each of their skulls, further staining his swords a deep red.

*Jumps from Wyvern to dive a risen on its head*

Jxemas: "So sorry. My brother can't drive his mount. Now, heads?"

Ace: "Yeah! To kill these things, you need to aim for their heads!" *uses Ignis on another creature's head* "Wait.....I have a bad feeling something going to happen."

(but the miracle never happen...)

Cassandra's eyes fluttered open briefly, seeing Dan in front of her, blades drawn. She smiled, then slipped back into unconsciousness.

"Okay, YOU try try running on shredded legs, damn it," she hissed. "No need for a stabbing implement... either... I'd rather just... RUIN them. Ha!" Silvia giggled at the pun before she reached up and swiped at the tome closest to her. "Oh and while I'm at... KAT I'M APOLOGIZING FOR THIS BEFOREHAND OKAY?"

​"I… really hope she keeps her head…"

"SHIT!" *grabs and spins Armads whilst laying down*

HE LIVES! CLAW HIM! RIP HIM APART!

thank you

Dan placed Cassandra somewhere safe. ''...Sleep soundly...I'll handle this...'' Dan took out both his swords. ''My soul is bound...You can't have it. Nor anyones!'' He charged them, decapitating and stabbing each of their skulls, further staining his swords a deep red.

Again, they aren't talking.

Ace: "Yeah! To kill these things, you need to aim for their heads!" *uses Ignis on another creature's head* "Wait.....I have a bad feeling something going to happen."

Welp, time to start plotting.

Relieved at being saved from a grisly fate by Ace, he nodded his thanks, and healed her of her wounds.

"I would really rather not try. Find somewhere safe, and I can try my best with your legs - there are some things you can't handle with a stave alone.... Silvia, put the tome down! You can use one of mine, just move somewhere else first so you don't BLEED OUT!"

Relieved at being saved from a grisly fate by Ace, he nodded his thanks, and healed her of her wounds.

"I would really rather not try. Find somewhere safe, and I can try my best with your legs - there are some things you can't handle with a stave alone.... Silvia, put the tome down! You can use one of mine, just move somewhere else first so you don't BLEED OUT!"

Ace: "Thanks, Yuffie. Though the only safe place I can think of is...Kat's room." *Drives Forged Killing Edge through another creatures head*

Edited by Ace Tactician

Silvia's hand twitched as she spun back around. "I'll be done before the next drop of blood spills from me... t-theoretically speaking," she mumbled, glancing down at her legs. "Just... one. Just let me kill one."

Suddenly, there's something in front of Silvia, Ace, and Yuffie. A trickster, both there and not, with hair as crimson as blood and a grin as bright as fire.

"Sorry, but it's time for the dead to rest."

The woman turns to smile at Silvia in particular. "Sorry for what happened a while back. Leave this to us." She turns her attention back to the corpses. "I'm Anna Theresa, fiends! Just TRY to break through my blades!"

Another steps nearby laughing as she destroys a zombie's head. "Trying to show me up, Theresa?"

"Quiet, Rosaline. You just got here second."

"And more to come."

(Vash will now take over for these two as I think of more protective ghosts. …Poly, I've got one just for you~)

Ace: "Okay, though the only safe place I can think of is...Kat's room." *Drives Forged Killing Edge through another creatures head*

"Should we really risk bringing them towards her?"

Silvia's hand twitched as she spun back around. "I'll be done before the next drop of blood spills from me... t-theoretically speaking," she mumbled, glancing down at her legs. "Just... one. Just let me kill one."

Yuffie snatches the tome from Silvia, and stows it away in his satchel. "If I have to stage an intervention, I will! I'll lend you Florence, just come on, we need to take care of your legs!"

Suddenly, there's something in front of Silvia, Ace, and Yuffie. A trickster, both there and not, with hair as crimson as blood and a grin as bright as fire.

"Sorry, but it's time for the dead to rest."

The woman turns to smile at Silvia in particular. "Sorry for what happened a while back. Leave this to us." She turns her attention back to the corpses. "I'm Anna Theresa, fiends! Just TRY to break through my blades!"

Another steps nearby laughing as she destroys a zombie's head. "Trying to show me up, Theresa?"

"Quiet, Rosaline. You just got here second."

"And more to come."

(Vash will now take over for these two as I think of more protective ghosts. …Poly, I've got one just for you~)

Ace just blinked, "You're Anna Theresa and Anna Rosaline. Wait till Sis hears about this...unless it was her who summoned you here." Turning to Yuffie, "Yeah, we shouldn't risk these things getting near Kat."

"Boy, what are you doing down there on the ground?" A booming voice laughs as he claps Poly over the shoulder. "How did you beat me and not these guys, Emperor? Ah, well. I swear on my big, brown, Feroxi ass that I'll show these guys how to die!" The one-eyed former khan grinned at his slayer as he flew into the field, slaying zombies. "HOT DEATH, COMING THROUGH!"

"Dan, what are you doing? Stand down and tend to the girl." Suddenly, a man who looks a lot like an older, wearier Dan appeared, knocking Dan. "Don't you know how to use a weapon. It's to protect people, not power or vengeance. I didn't teach you well enough, it seems." The man smiles. "I'll show you how a smith is suppose to fight, son."

(I have no idea how his dad's supposed to act, Dan.)

Edited by Kat