Sorin

​"So… this is what's happened since I've died?" A lone warrior stands apart from the others, studying the group. His shoulder-length blue hair is bound by a simple circlet. A sword rests on his hip. "Such… chaos. I feel so sorry for my successors. I left them a heavy burden. But… I am proud of them. I am proud of how they've borne the weight. I will step forward to fight one more time, for their sake." The man draws his sword, revealing the glowing blade to be Falchion. "Artemis… watch over me for this battle. I will return to you soon, I swear it."

Thus, Anri, hero of the first war against Medeus, charges into the fray, to save the Dreamers who protect the beloved land of his Artemis.

Yes. Anri. We do need an FE game that tells of his scenario of his time as we'd like to know his friends(allies) and family.

-----

(As the ghosts of the legendary warriors disappeared, Isabelle sighed with relief.)

Isabelle then chugs down on one of her two Concoctions. She then packs up her stuff and heads back to the base.

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Ace ended up staying up all night talking to her mother. They caught up on what went on in Ace's life, the current war here and the friends she met while here. Mira's spirit faded with the dawn's first light, Ace said farewell, tears running down her face as she smiled. For getting to see her mother again on this earth was wonderful.

Dan watched as all the warriors from the past faded. He didn't know why they would help the dreamers, yet they did. And he was thankful. As he saw his father and Ishtar fade away, he felt sadness, yet relief. Then, he remembered something. Something in his backpack. He quickly went to his room, his new eye still present.

*playing with Dusk's hair as he sleeps*

"I love it when you do that... The additional braids and beads I got last night though... There's no point in me resisting any more, is there?"

The sounds of hammer and nails rang out as Ace worked to repair the damage from last night. She picked up the pieces of the broken floor and pieced them back together. She removed charred sections of wood and filled the gaps in. After this was all done, the beds would be next on her list of stuff to mend.

"I love it when you do that... The additional braids and beads I got last night though... There's no point in me resisting any more, is there?"

"Nope. Deal with it, love. Silvia helped."

Dan made it back to his room. "Now where was...aha!" He found the backpack. Opening it up, he found the secret compartment Ishtar had told him about. There was the robe she gave him. He took off his own red jacket, and took out his sewing materials. "Time for my newest project."

Sighing, he just stayed there and let Kat play with his hair

"You missed zombies and ghost last night. Those herbs from Yuffie must really put you out."

Cassandra let out a soft groan. She had apparently fallen asleep in the hall last night, and felt a sharp twinge of pain from all over her body. Apparently the wounds she picked up yesterday had stayed with her, and thus limited her ability to move.

"You missed zombies and ghost last night. Those herbs from Yuffie must really put you out."

"Zombies and ghosts? Sounds like the work of Cedric or something" He placed his hand on her stomach, still a bit shaken up about last night. "You feeling okay?"

Cassandra let out a soft groan. She had apparently fallen asleep in the hall last night, and felt a sharp twinge of pain from all over her body. Apparently the wounds she picked up yesterday had stayed with her, and thus limited her ability to move.

Ace:*busy repairing the place till she comes across Cassandra*"You okay there, Cassandra? Need any help?"

"Zombies and ghosts? Sounds like the work of Cedric or something" He placed his hand on her stomach, still a bit shaken up about last night. "You feeling okay?"

"I feel just fine, though last night's events had nothing to do with… whoever that is. It happens all the time, really. Have you never had a dream where a loved one helped you out, despite being long dead?" *smiles* "Everything is just fine, like I said it would be."

Ace:*busy repairing the place till she comes across Cassandra*"You okay there, Cassandra? Need any help?"

Cassandra kept trying to move using the walls as support, but since that plan wasn't working too much, she abandoned it. "Oh, Ace... yes, actually, if you wouldn't mind taking me to my room... it should be near Dan's, since Sorin relocated me..."

"I feel just fine, though last night's events had nothing to do with… whoever that is. It happens all the time, really. Have you never had a dream where a loved one helped you out, despite being long dead?" *smiles* "Everything is just fine, like I said it would be."

"Cedric was the person that was responsible for the monstrosities that happened in the Manor of Lost Souls all those months ago" Pausing at her question, he gave it some serious thought. "Umm, yeah I guess. Dreamt a couple of dreams like in my life" Turning his body to face her's, he smiled back. "Good, that's good"

"Cedric was the person that was responsible for the monstrosities that happened in the Manor of Lost Souls all those months ago" Pausing at her question, he gave it some serious thought. "Umm, yeah I guess. Dreamt a couple of dreams like in my life" Turning his body to face her's, he smiled back. "Good, that's good"

"Well, I do have one complaint."

"Oh, and what might that be?"

"Well, it's two. One is that you haven't giving me a good morning kiss. The second…" *smirks* "You fell asleep too quickly last night."

"Well, it's two. One is that you haven't giving me a good morning kiss. The second…" *smirks* "You fell asleep too quickly last night."

"Well the first..." He kisses Kat. "... Is now rectified. The second... Yeah, I got nothing"

Cassandra kept trying to move using the walls as support, but since that plan wasn't working too much, she abandoned it. "Oh, Ace... yes, actually, if you wouldn't mind taking me to my room... it should be near Dan's, since Sorin relocated me..."

Ace put down her tools to help support Cassandra since she was having trouble walking,"Sure thing. Looks like those Risen really got you. I recall the way to your room should be in the hall to my left." With Cassandra leaning on her side for support, Ace made her way down the left hallway.

"Well the first..." He kisses Kat. "... Is now rectified. The second... Yeah, I got nothing"

(Wasn't everyone healed with Fortifies from Emm?)

"Mmm, maybe make it up now?"

(Wasn't everyone healed with Fortifies from Emm?)

(She got BADLY messed up.)

Ace put down her tools to help support Cassandra since she was having trouble walking,"Sure thing. Looks like those Risen really got you. I recall the way to your room should be in the hall to my left." With Cassandra leaning on her side for support, Ace made her way down the left hallway.

"Thank you... I'm sorry to ask this..." Cassandra replied, weakly as she focused most of her strength on making her way down the hall.