Sorin

"Mmm, maybe make it up now?"

Snickering, he flicked a bit of her fringe and smiled. "You really are insane!.. I don't see why not though" Holding her head carefully, he started to kiss her

Having Sully as my avatar now makes everything better

Edited by DodgeDusk

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

(She got BADLY messed up.) "Thank you... I'm sorry to ask this..." Cassandra replied, weakly as she focused most of her strength on making her way down the hall.

Ace: "It's okay, I'll always help out a friend in need." Ace cheerfully replied while continuing to walk down the hall. "We're coming up to your room now. Almost there."

Snickering, he flicked a bit of her fringe and smiled. "You really are insane!.. I don't see why not though" Holding her head carefully, he started to kiss her

Having Sully as my avatar now makes everything better

​"Aw… but I thought you LIKED my insanity."

​"Aw… but I thought you LIKED my insanity."

(I need you to fix some things in that PMU thread. Namely, some promo paths.)

Ace: "It's okay, I'll always help out a friend in need." Ace cheerfully replied while continuing to walk down the hall. "We're coming up to your room now. Almost there."

Cassandra nodded, trying to save her strength for when she actually got into her room. Deciding she couldn't take it anymore, she instead pushed open the nearest door and dove right in.

(I need you to fix some things in that PMU thread. Namely, some promo paths.)

Cassandra nodded, trying to save her strength for when she actually got into her room. Deciding she couldn't take it anymore, she instead pushed open the nearest door and dove right in.

(I checked that thread before checking here. ^^ sorry)

(I need you to fix some things in that PMU thread. Namely, some promo paths.) Cassandra nodded, trying to save her strength for when she actually got into her room. Deciding she couldn't take it anymore, she instead pushed open the nearest door and dove right in.

Ace: "Whose room is this one?"

"I never said I disliked it now, did I?"

"Very true."

(Waiting for interruption in 3… 2… 1…)

(depends. Is Dan still here?)

was just thinking that...

Poly groaned, while he was sitting in the infirmary. "DUUUUUUUUUUSK. QUIT MAKING OUT WITH YOUR GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRLFRIEND. I CAN HEAR IT FROM HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE. IT SOUNDS LIKE..." He trailed off, before making... odd slurping noises.

(fuck yeah Team FourStar references)

Poly groaned, while he was sitting in the infirmary. "DUUUUUUUUUUSK. QUIT MAKING OUT WITH YOUR GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRLFRIEND. I CAN HEAR IT FROM HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE. IT SOUNDS LIKE..." He trailed off, before making... odd slurping noises.

"Oh yeah, they moved people in here last night. Darn."

"Very true."

Love you Poly for that awesome reference

"Now where- GOD DAMMIT POLY SHUT THE HELL UP" Sitting up, he turned and faced him. "And you've been here for how long?"

Poly groaned, then flipped to his side to face Dusk. "Long enough. But... I came in here last night because fucking zombies tried to eat me and shit."

Poly groaned, then flipped to his side to face Dusk. "Long enough. But... I came in here last night because fucking zombies tried to eat me and shit."

"Yes, I have heard... Damn. Wish I didn't fall asleep now" [she can be rather feisty though. Sometimes I can't keep up!]

Ace:*sways suddenly* "Yikes, I'm fatigued from not sleeping last night. Emmeryn healed my wounds, but there's no accounting for mental state. Cassandra? If you're content to nap in Dan's room then I'll be off to take a nap....after I finish mending up this place from....last night...."

"Yes, I have heard... Damn. Wish I didn't fall asleep now" [she can be rather feisty though. Sometimes I can't keep up!]

*playfully nips Dusk's ear before turning her attention to Poly* "Did you get to talk with… some ghosts?"

(And Ace fuels the shipping! xD)

Edited by Kat

Dan was still working away, still trying to figure out how to blend everything together. It was driving him crazy just trying to not make it look crude. How his mother was able to do things like this, he'll never know.

Suddenly he heard his door burst open and, turning around, he saw Cassandra on the floor. "Dear god, what happened?!" He slowly bent down to pick her up, then gently laid her onto his bed. "Are you okay? Did something hit you? What's going on?!"

Edited by Dandragon

Ace*absentmindly* "Right...where did I leave off? Oh yeah...near the infirmary... Well, while I'm around there I may as well get a healer to look at Cassandra. I really hope the beds there aren't badly charred."

Dan was still working away, still trying to figure out how to blend everything together. It was driving him crazy just trying to not make it look crude. How his mother was able to do things like this, he'll never know.

Suddenly he heard his door burst open and, turning around, he saw Cassandra on the floor. "Dear god, what happened?!" He slowly bent down to pick her up, then gently laid her onto his bed. "Are you okay? Did something hit you? What's going on?!"

Cassandra was too busy flushing to answer him. 'He's much stronger than he looks..." She thought, finding herself staring at his body.

*playfully nips Dusk's ear before turning her attention to Poly* "Did you get to talk with… some ghosts?"

"Must you?" Tapping her nose, he puts his fedora on her head. "Still think you look cute wearing that"

Cassandra was too busy flushing to answer him. 'He's much stronger than he looks..." She thought, finding herself staring at his body.

"Do you need me to get anything? Some water? A bit of food? Some blankets?" Dan was very worried.

"Must you?" Tapping her nose, he puts his fedora on her head. "Still think you look cute wearing that"

"I might just steal it, then. I get to see your handsome face easier and I look cute. Win-win."

"I might just steal it, then. I get to see your handsome face easier and I look cute. Win-win."

"You won't be getting it that easily. That fedora is one of my most prized possessions, same with my muffler. You won't be stealing it any time soon~!"

Love you Poly.

As Sorin awoke from his restless slumber, he couldn't help but smile at the thought of his mother. Cesyli was her name and she was beautiful to say the least. Long, flowing silver hair graced her head and her brand found a rather awkward place to rest on her neck. "Can't be as bad as were Severa's is..." Sorin remembered as he recalled how Severa's brand was in a... sexually provocative place to say the least. It was above the belt though so he couldn't complain. His Mother's smile radiated through the desolate battlefield even with the chaos around them. He occasionally caught her sneaking glances at him and turning before he could call her on it. "She is a genius." He thought. He must have inherited his eye for strategy from her. The only problem was her extremely low self esteem from being abused most her life. It ran her into the arms of Validar. Though she regretted it, for she couldn't be there to raise her son like she had planned, she was still so very proud of who he became. What Sorin hadn't had the chance to tell her was that even though she couldn't be his mother physically, she had anchored him spiritually and mentally since he found out what he was. All he could say was thank you. With tears forming in his eyes, Sorin stood looking to the heavens before uttering one simple phrase. "I love you mother." He then left his room.