Sorin

Sorin had been a bit behind the group but today had been a good day. He came out of the forest clearing and was greeted with a massacre. "What the... Klotho?" He slowly made his way through the bodies and limbs to the girl.

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Ugh... The lass is alright from the looks of things though at least..." Clutching his head, the pain had finally caught up with him. "Good lord that hurts... I'm heading back. Make sure she comes back alive and well. Most people... They couldn't do that..." Quickly leaving, he made his way back to the port

AKA, goodnight!

Good night, sweet dreams~! :)

''Klotho..?'' She wouldn't speak to him. But her face had a look of horror on it. Dan took away the weapons she held in her hands ''Come on, Klotho...Let's go back....then, you see sis, yeah?''

Ace noticed this sight seemed to really shock Alison, "You alright, Alison? This is really brutal to see." Ace then turned her attention to Klotho, "Klotho...it's Ace. Chaos? Are you okay?"

"Dusk! Wait let me heal-" He already started running towards the port before Alison could even finish that sentence. She turned back to Klotho; he was depending on them to bring her back safe and sound. "I'm...I'm okay," she responded to Ace slowly. "I-I just have never saw anything like this before...All those...dead bodies..."

Good night, sweet dreams~! :)

"Dusk! Wait let me heal-" He already started running towards the port before Alison could even finish that sentence. She turned back to Klotho; he was depending on them to bring her back safe and sound. "I'm...I'm okay," she responded to Ace slowly. "I-I just have never saw anything like this before...All those...dead bodies..."

Ace nodded, "It can be shocking the first time you see such a sight. I've known people who don't do well looking at sights like this." Ace then turned to Klotho again, "Klotho, you're safe now. I'm here, Sorin's here, and Kat's waiting for you."

Ace nodded, "It can be shocking the first time you see such a sight. I've known people who don't do well looking at sights like this." Ace then turned to Klotho again, "Klotho, you're safe now. I'm here, Sorin's here, and Kat's waiting for you."

​"I… I did this…" *not really realizing that the others are there* "I… did all… this…"

"Y-Yes I've learned that now..." Alison responded thoughtfully. She knew she had to get used to this, as they were fighting in a war. It was actually unfortunately normal. "Klotho, you'll be okay now. We'll bring you back to Dusk and Kat, safe and sound."

Cassandra stepped forward and embraced Klotho tightly, trying to calm her down. "That doesn't matter now, love. Let's go home... your sister misses you... I miss you... everyone misses you."

And she critized me for using the dark artes. ''Klotho...do you...remember anything? Anything from your past?''

(except she DIDN'T use dark arts)

​"No." *looks up at him dully* "But… I still… did all this. All me… I didn't… even need… a stupid demon…"

Cassandra stepped forward and embraced Klotho tightly, trying to calm her down. "That doesn't matter now, love. Let's go home... your sister misses you... I miss you... everyone misses you."

*not really registering* "I… slaughtered them. Like… dolls."

Edited by Kat

(except she DIDN'T use dark arts)

​"No." *looks up at him dully* "But… I still… did all this. All me… I didn't… even need… a stupid demon…"

"It was self-defense right? You aren't a murderer Klotho."

"It was self-defense right? You aren't a murderer Klotho."

​"But… yes, they tried to kill me… for… for revenge… for things… I don't even… remember…"

Cassandra shook her head violently, trying and failing to hold back tears. "You are not a murderer... you didn't do any of this... you didn't want any of this. These people that lay slain are to blame for this..."

Cassandra shook her head violently, trying and failing to hold back tears. "You are not a murderer... you didn't do any of this... you didn't want any of this. These people that lay slain are to blame for this..."

​"My… fault. I still… killed them…"

​"My… fault. I still… killed them…"

Cassandra was no longer even trying to hold back the tears; she couldn't take this any longer. "Please stop! You are not at fault! They tried to kill you for petty and selfish reasons, and all you did was defend yourself. You are not the monster that you seem to think you are!" She screamed, burying her face into Klotho's shoulder and sobbing loudly.

Dan looked at the ground. These were villagers...simple villagers. What the hel was going on?! ''Klotho...Cass, can you carry her back?' She doesn't look like she can walk too well.''

Cassandra was no longer even trying to hold back the tears; she couldn't take this any longer. "Please stop! You are not at fault! They tried to kill you for petty and selfish reasons, and all you did was defend yourself. You are not the monster that you seem to think you are!" She screamed, burying her face into Klotho's shoulder and sobbing loudly.

​"No… no, they tried to kill me because… I… hurt them… in the past… I… killed their children, their families… and I don't even remember it…."

​"No… no, they tried to kill me because… I… hurt them… in the past… I… killed their children, their families… and I don't even remember it…."

"Klotho... you're going to be alright. Do... do you want for me to sing, to try and soothe you? I... don't like to sing in front of others, but for you or Dan, I would do anything to see you smile."

​"But… yes, they tried to kill me… for… for revenge… for things… I don't even… remember…"

"Take it from a fellow amnesic.You can't hold yourself accountable for things that happened before you lost your memory... I... I did some things before I became the man I am today. These people's deaths were on their own hands."

Alison said nothing, fearing the worst would happen. "Y-You're going to be okay...we're all here now. You're beside us now."

"Take it from a fellow amnesic.You can't hold yourself accountable for things that happened before you lost your memory... I... I did some things before I became the man I am today. These people's deaths were on their own hands."

"Klotho... you're going to be alright. Do... do you want for me to sing, to try and soothe you? I... don't like to sing in front of others, but for you or Dan, I would do anything to see you smile."

Alison said nothing, fearing the worst would happen. "Y-You're going to be okay...we're all here now. You're beside us now."

"But… what… AM I? To do… something like this?"

"But… what… AM I? To do… something like this?"

"You're a Dreamer, no matter what anyone else may believe. And we need you home."

Ace finally spoke, "Klotho, I've gone on blind rampages and injured and even killed a lot of people. And I once thought I was a demon capable of nothing but death and destruction. And now, I have friends, and a family of my own. Please come home."

​"But… but…" *crying. She reaches up to try and wipe away the tears, but just smears more blood on her face* "What… AM I? What WAS I?"

Edited by Kat