Sorin

​"But… but…" *crying. She reaches up to try and wipe away the tears, but just smears more blood on her face* "What… AM I? What WAS I?"

"You are my friend." *Takes Klotho's hand and gives her a hug.* "Nothing else matters. You were put in a difficult situation. But that's alright now. We are here and we won't be leaving again."

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"You are my friend." *Takes Klotho's hand and gives her a hug.* "Nothing else matters. You were put in a difficult situation. But that's alright now. We are here and we won't be leaving again."

​"But… but who was I? Why did I forget? Why?"

​"But… but…" *crying. She reaches up to try and wipe away the tears, but just smears more blood on her face* "What… AM I? What WAS I?"

Ace: "You're my friend and comrade. Someone who I'd break my neck to aid, so I don't lose. We're all here for you, Klotho like Sorin said."

Ace: "You're my friend and comrade. Someone who I'd break my neck to aid, so I don't lose. We're all here for you, Klotho like Sorin said."

​*keeps crying* "Why? Why did I forget? Who just… just murders and FORGETS?"

"But that isn't your fault. I never should have took my eye off you. These people got what they deserved. Hatred begets hatred and death is tied to it. If I wasn't so caught up with my mother, I'd have noticed they took you. I'm sorry." *Hugs tighter*

"But that isn't your fault. I never should have took my eye off you. These people got what they deserved. Hatred begets hatred and death is tied to it. If I wasn't so caught up with my mother, I'd have noticed they took you. I'm sorry." *Hugs tighter*

​"But… they only… because I…"

Ace: "Sometimes things like that happen for no reason. My younger cousin Christine after she woke up from collapsing had no memories, save that of me. And sometimes, I've wished I could forget about my hands being stained crimson red from my past. But my point is, we all make mistakes. That's how we learn. Maybe these people deserved death, maybe they deserved being turned to stone. There's no point in worrying over what's been done, just focus on the future."

​"But… they only… because I…"

"...Klotho...If you want to do something...something to try to make sense of it all...then you must remember...remember what happened...remember why this happened...and then better yourself from it...that's all I know what to say..."

"...Klotho...If you want to do something...something to try to make sense of it all...then you must remember...remember what happened...remember why this happened...and then better yourself from it...that's all I know what to say..."

​"But how… how do you fix…?"

...This place isn't doing her any good. "C'mon Klotho." *Picks her up and carries her away from the carnage*

Ace had been racking her brain for a while before finally speaking, "Klotho, amnesia is strange. You don't really recall all your memories at once. They can come back in bits and pieces. Heck, I got amnesia once from slipping into an extreme grief fueled blind rage. When I first joined the Dreamers, I didn't remember my husband, my daughter, or the name of my best friend. I even forgot where my home was. Now, I remember everything...though it took some time for them to return. So don't fret over it too much. If you remember great, if not don't worry about it."

*still bawling, trying to just curl up into a ball and hide the tears that slowly make their way through the blood staining her*

"..." Sorin made his way back to the inn. Once inside he set Klotho in a chair. 'She looks so...lost.' *sigh* ' I don't know what to say anymore...' He got her a blanket and sat next to her.

Ace:*entering* "We found Klotho, Kat. She's back safe and sound now."

"Yes, Dusk told me that before Yuffie dragged him off to get that head injury looked at." *smiling in relief* "I'm glad. Everyone well?"

"... I didn't even know you left."

"He's been sulking over Alicia."

"Yes, Dusk told me that before Yuffie dragged him off to get that head injury looked at." *smiling in relief* "I'm glad. Everyone well?"

"He's been sulking over Alicia."

Ace: "I am... Though I do wonder when sis is coming back. I hope it's soon. Maybe I'll see something in my dreams tonight."

"It better be soon. I'm so horny it HURTS."

*throws a pillow at Poly's head* "Remember what we said about keeping things not as vulgar? That compromise?"

"No."

"Dusk and I not bother you with our own sexy times if you keep your own private? Honestly, the noise you two've made…"

(Sorry poly?)

​*still sitting where Sorin left her, looking lost. Remembers something that her Sister said* "If it hurts, you can kiss it to make it better…"

Edited by Kat

​*still sitting where Sorin left her, looking lost. Remembers something that her Sister said* "If it hurts, you can kiss it to make it better…"

Cassandra looked over at Klotho. "Do you mean... me?"