Sorin

​"…" *buries her face into Dusk's shoulder*

He placed his hand on the back of her head and played with her hair, smiling at her as he did. "Everything will be okay. I'll try my hardest to make sure of that"

Nathaniel's eyes widened, as if he was grief-stricken. "I think I've been friend-zoned..."

"Friend-zoned? No such thing exists, Natty boy"

Edited by DodgeDusk

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Yep, pretty much. ... You okay?"

Alicia felt her forehead for any bruises, "I...discovered that I can cast magic without tomes. Though...*breathes heavily* it wears me out from using my own energy to power the spell. To think...I didn't even expect it...yet I cast Forblaze..."

Nathaniel's eyes widened, as if he was grief-stricken. "I think I've been friend-zoned..."

"Then you aren't trying hard enough to show her what you're really trying to say."

He placed his hand on the back of her head and played with her hair, smiling at her as he did. "Everything will be okay. I'll try my hardest to make sure of that"

​"…If you say so…"

Alicia felt her forehead for any bruises, "I...discovered that I can cast magic without tomes. Though...*breathes heavily* it wears me out from using my own energy to power the spell. To think...I didn't even expect it...yet I cast Forblaze..."

"Okay, but if it's going to hurt, don't do it like that. Just use a tome like normal people."

"Now then" Stroking her cheek with his thumb, he smiled at her. "Do you want a hot drink to warm you up a bit? I might treat you to a hot chocolate~!"

"That sounds nice. Can you check on Klotho for me while you're at it?"

"Trying hard enough?" Nathaniel smirked. "...Well, to be honest, I'm not sure if she's feeling the same. I've been given best friend status. I'll pull some kind of confession when we reach Valm..."

"That sounds nice. Can you check on Klotho for me while you're at it?"

"Trying hard enough?" Nathaniel smirked. "...Well, to be honest, I'm not sure if she's feeling the same. I've been given best friend status. I'll pull some kind of confession when we reach Valm..."

"Sure thing, dear" Kissing her forehead once more, he got out of the bed and prepared making a cup of hot chocolate. "Better do it soon, Natty. Leave it for too long and any hope might dissipate into nothing"

"Okay, but if it's going to hurt, don't do it like that. Just use a tome like normal people."

Alicia smiled, "This is something...I won't be using unless the situation at hand calls for it... And if...an ancient magic is needed... For some ancient magic tomes are extremely hard to find...like Forblaze."

"Sure thing, dear" Kissing her forehead once more, he got out of the bed and prepared making a cup of hot chocolate. "Better do it soon, Natty. Leave it for too long and any hope might dissipate into nothing"

"How depressing." Nathaniel laughed.

"How depressing." Nathaniel laughed.

"No skin off my nose" Handing Kat her hot chocolate, he left the infirmary and made his way towards the inn, hoping to find a normal Klotho there

"No skin off my nose" Handing Kat her hot chocolate, he left the infirmary and made his way towards the inn, hoping to find a normal Klotho there

"Thank you."

Alicia smiled, "This is something...I won't be using unless the situation at hand calls for it... And if...an ancient magic is needed... For some ancient magic tomes are extremely hard to find...like Forblaze."

"Where's Angie Alicia? I need to find her.."

"Klotho are you-" He cut his sentence short when he walked into the inn and noticed Klotho wasn't there. [Maybe she went in her room... Or maybe Cass' room?] Trotting up the flight of steps, he knocked on her door and peered through the keyhole of Cass' room and didn't see her. Was yesterday's events repeating themselves? Worried, he ran back to the infirmary with a blank expression on his face. "Kat, she's not in the inn. I've looked in her room and she's not there either..."

"Klotho are you-" He cut his sentence short when he walked into the inn and noticed Klotho wasn't there. [Maybe she went in her room... Or maybe Cass' room?] Trotting up the flight of steps, he knocked on her door and peered through the keyhole of Cass' room and didn't see her. Was yesterday's events repeating themselves? Worried, he ran back to the infirmary with a blank expression on his face. "Kat, she's not in the inn. I've looked in her room and she's not there either..."

​"…Excuse me?"

"I'm writing a book about this war, from my viewpoint."

"Oh, I see."

​"…Excuse me?"

"I've looked all over the inn, even took a sneak peek into Cass' room in case she was sleeping with her for whatever reason. I can't find her..."

Ace: "...Don't tell me, Klotho is missing again."

"I hope not, Ace, but..."

Edited by DodgeDusk

"I've looked all over the inn, even took a sneak peek into Cass' room in case she was sleeping with her for whatever reason. I can't find her..."

"I hope not, Ace, but..."

Ace: "It doesn't look good I take it?"

Alicia: "Klotho is missing?"