• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Silvia still hadn't touched the book.

It represented that first Act of uncertainty, the beginning, and she didn't want to awaken it again by touching it. So she had left it there, the pages still ripped and scattered across the floor, the dresser still overturned.

She had, however, touched everything else, temporarily moving her notes from the window to the walls, adding more along the way. Something still wasn't right.... on paper, it looked... flawless, almost perfect. But the moment she lifted the theory from her notes and put to actual use, it didn't... it didn't work.

It left her dizzy and in pain, draining her of her energy for days and reducing her ability to fight - and this was just from practice, not actually fighting for her life! It was pathetic, how... helpless it made her. She felt so, so powerful while she using, practically invincible and then the aftermath left her feeling impossibly drained.

And... and it felt like it stacked. Like nowadays in the back of her mind there was this constant exhaustion that never truly went away, only diminished.

She sighed, grabbing the book on potions and medicine-making she had found before heading down into the lobby, trying not to think about it too much.

"No it doesn't, Ace" Shuddering, he leant against a counter and buried his face in his hands in shame

Alicia: "Do we have any clues as to where she went? A note perhaps?"

Ace: "Sis has a point, if there's even a note Klotho left behind we might be able to figure out where she went."

Alicia: "Do we have any clues as to where she went? A note perhaps?"

Ace: "Sis has a point, if there's even a note Klotho left behind we might be able to figure out where she went."

I completely forgot Klotho wrote a note >_<

"Uh... Thinking about it, there was a piece of paper on one of the tables. I didn't look at it though... I'm going to investigate" Quickly dashing out of the room, he soon made his way to the inn

He eventually made his way to the inn after what seemed like ages. Barging through the double doors, he quickly saw the piece of paper on the table. Picking it up, he scanned what was written on the paper. "It is a note and... Klotho's going to deal with a threat? What?" Scratching his head, he tried to make sense of the note but ended it taking it at face value. Returning to the infirmary, he announced what the note had said to everyone

He eventually made his way to the inn after what seemed like ages. Barging through the double doors, he quickly saw the piece of paper on the table. Picking it up, he scanned what was written on the paper. "It is a note and... Klotho's going to deal with a threat? What?" Scratching his head, he tried to make sense of the note but ended it taking it at face value. Returning to the infirmary, he announced what the note had said to everyone

"What sort of threat did she see?" *pauses* "Okay, I REALLY hate to ask, but Dan is okay in his room, right?"

Silvia still hadn't touched the book.

It represented that first Act of uncertainty, the beginning, and she didn't want to awaken it again by touching it. So she had left it there, the pages still ripped and scattered across the floor, the dresser still overturned.

She had, however, touched everything else, temporarily moving her notes from the window to the walls, adding more along the way. Something still wasn't right.... on paper, it looked... flawless, almost perfect. But the moment she lifted the theory from her notes and put to actual use, it didn't... it didn't work.

It left her dizzy and in pain, draining her of her energy for days and reducing her ability to fight - and this was just from practice, not actually fighting for her life! It was pathetic, how... helpless it made her. She felt so, so powerful while she using, practically invincible and then the aftermath left her feeling impossibly drained.

And... and it felt like it stacked. Like nowadays in the back of her mind there was this constant exhaustion that never truly went away, only diminished.

She sighed, grabbing the book on potions and medicine-making she had found before heading down into the lobby, trying not to think about it too much.

"I hear heels. Silvia, that you?"

"What sort of threat did she see?" *pauses* "Okay, I REALLY hate to ask, but Dan is okay in his room, right?"

"I should imagine so. I mean, his door was open a little bit and I didn't see anything unusual"

"I hear heels. Silvia, that you?"

Silvia flinched at Kat's voice - she hadn't been expecting it. With a quick sigh, she peered her head around the open doorway, putting on a tiny scowl. "That's kind of terrifying, Kat," she muttered, twirling a strand of hair near her face around her fingers. "But yes. It's obviously me. Need something?"

Continuity is difficult. [/headdesks]

Edited by Vashiane

"I should imagine so. I mean, his door was open a little bit and I didn't see anything unusual"

"I see."

Silvia flinched at Kat's voice - she hadn't been expecting it. With a quick sigh, she peered her head around the open doorway, putting on a tiny scowl. "That's kind of terrifying, Kat," she muttered, twirling a strand of hair near her face around her fingers. "But yes. It's obviously me. Need something?"

Continuity is difficult. [/headdesks]

​"You're just the only one to walk in heels, so I took a guess. Klotho's apparently gone after a threat, alone, so I need a distraction. You okay? Spells not working like you hoped? Before you ask, you've got that 'What the hell am I doing wrong?' face on."

Edited by Kat

"I see."

"I could go looking for her, if you want me to... I won't bang any trees either" Hearing Silvia, he was relieved a little. Sky riders could be very beneficial in finding Klotho. "Hey, Silvia. Want to help find my lost little sister?"

"I see."

​"You're just the only one to walk in heels, so I took a guess. Klotho's apparently gone after a threat, alone, so I need a distraction. You okay? Spells not working like you hoped? Before you ask, you've got that 'What the hell am I doing wrong?' face on."

"I could go looking for her, if you want me to... I won't bang any trees either" Hearing Silvia, he was relieved a little. Sky riders could be very beneficial in finding Klotho. "Hey, Silvia. Want to help find my lost little sister?"

"Still kind of scary." She laughed, fully appearing out in front of Kat and also Dusk, who was in the room as well. Not like she was surprised, really. She ran her hands through her hair at Kat's remark, still scowling, but this time, there was nothing actually playful about it. "Remind me to stop being so expressive, then."

Dusk's request confused her immensely, and she immediately turned to face him. "Wait, what? ... Klotho's missing?"

"Still kind of scary." She laughed, fully appearing out in front of Kat and also Dusk, who was in the room as well. Not like she was surprised, really. She ran her hands through her hair at Kat's remark, still scowling, but this time, there was nothing actually playful about it. "Remind me to stop being so expressive, then."

Dusk's request confused her immensely, and she immediately turned to face him. "Wait, what? ... Klotho's missing?"

"Should I lend a hand?"

"It would seem so, Silvia" Hearing Nathaniel's question pleased him. "Of course, Nathaniel"

"In that case... I'll grab Aurum and scout around... any ideas to where she might have gone?"

"No idea. All the note says was that she was "dealing with a threat". I don't know about you, but I got bad feeling in my gut... Do you mind if I ride alongside you? My eye will prove best in the sky, I hope"

*kisses Alicia on the forehead* "Stay. Please. I need this time."

Alicia blushed a bit, "I still feel like I need to rest, and you can't move either."

Ace: "You were gone for a while, sis. I'll go lend a hand." *to Dusk* "I'm coming with you."

Alicia: "I'll be staying here to rest then..."

"I don't think you could if you tried. If you'd like, I can take a look through the notes. You've been buried in the for a long time, so there could be something you're accidentally overlooking, because you're so familiar with it. A fresh set of eyes might be what you need."

"No idea. All the note says was that she was "dealing with a threat". I don't know about you, but I got bad feeling in my gut... Do you mind if I ride alongside you? My eye will prove best in the sky, I hope"

Silvia nodded, sliding the pen from behind her ear and jotting a quick note onto the back of her head. "I'm not sure what to think about this either, but if you have a bad feeling, we should definitely be concerned." She stuck the pen back behind her ear again and nodded. "That's fine with me. I'll be sure to make the ride gentle then."

"I don't think you could if you tried. If you'd like, I can take a look through the notes. You've been buried in the for a long time, so there could be something you're accidentally overlooking, because you're so familiar with it. A fresh set of eyes might be what you need."

She paused, redirecting her attention to Kat again. "You... know dark magic? I shouldn't be surprised but... yeah. If you really want to. It may just be that I'm not compatible with the magic itself, but... won't hurt to look." Silvia waved a hand dismissively.

Edited by Vashiane