Sorin

Silvia nodded, sliding the pen from behind her ear and jotting a quick note onto the back of her head. "I'm not sure what to think about this either, but if you have a bad feeling, we should definitely be concerned." She stuck the pen back behind her ear again and nodded. "That's fine with me. I'll be sure to make the ride gentle then."

Hearing her last comment, he forced a grin. "Shame, I prefer my rides rough... We'll leave whenever you're ready, lady Silvia"

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Silvia nodded, sliding the pen from behind her ear and jotting a quick note onto the back of her head. "I'm not sure what to think about this either, but if you have a bad feeling, we should definitely be concerned." She stuck the pen back behind her ear again and nodded. "That's fine with me. I'll be sure to make the ride gentle then."

She paused, redirecting her attention to Kat again. "You... know dark magic? I shouldn't be surprised but... yeah. If you really want to. It may just be that I'm not compatible with the magic itself, but... won't hurt to look." Silvia waved a hand dismissively.

"I know the theory. I can't use it in this body. But let's see if I can catch something you didn't."

Alicia blushed a bit, "I still feel like I need to rest, and you can't move either."

Ace: "You were gone for a while, sis. I'll go lend a hand." *to Dusk* "I'm coming with you."

Alicia: "I'll be staying here to rest then..."

"Thanks. You've got no idea how much I need this."

Hearing her last comment, he forced a grin. "Shame, I prefer my rides rough... We'll leave whenever you're ready, lady Silvia"

She laughed and gave Dusk a salute. "Well, I'm ready when you're ready, Captain."

"I know the theory. I can't use it in this body. But let's see if I can catch something you didn't."

"I'd like to see THAT..." she muttered under her breath, yanking her fingers out from the coil of hair they were wrapped around. "Sure," Silvia said, in a louder voice this time. "Knock yourself out."

"Thanks. You've got no idea how much I need this."

"Keep it kid-friendly you two. You're both injured."

She laughed and gave Dusk a salute. "Well, I'm ready when you're ready, Captain."

"I'd like to see THAT..." she muttered under her breath, yanking her fingers out from the coil of hair they were wrapped around. "Sure," Silvia said, in a louder voice this time. "Knock yourself out."

*annoyed* "Do you have them on you or will I have to indulge your brattiness and attempt to crawl to help you out?"

*annoyed* "Do you have them on you or will I have to indulge your brattiness and attempt to crawl to help you out?"

"I'd rather you not crawl around the floor, Kat. It so doesn't suit a Goddess" Winking at her, he was happy with Silvia's comment. "Right then. Shall we?"

"I'd rather you not crawl around the floor, Kat. It so doesn't suit a Goddess" Winking at her, he was happy with Silvia's comment. "Right then. Shall we?"

"If that's what it takes to help Silvia… I'm willing to swallow my pride if it's beneficial for others."

Edited by Kat

"If that's what it takes to help Silvia… I'm willing to swallow my pride if it's beneficial for others."

Muttering "So stubborn" under his breath, he waited for Silvia, Nathaniel and Ace to get ready

Muttering "So stubborn" under his breath, he waited for Silvia, Nathaniel and Ace to get ready

Ace got all her weapons and some first aid items, in case anyone was hurt. "Right then, where did you go this time Klotho?" Ace then went to go wait for the others besides Dusk.

"Keep it kid-friendly you two. You're both injured."

Kat did not just actually call her a brat, now did she? Silvia bit down on her lower lip and huffed, spinning around on her heel to go retrieve the notes. "No, I'll go get them," she mumbled, strolling over into her room again to retrieve the notes, trying to keep herself from shaking. She didn't know why she was mad, why she felt like storming back in there and defending herself, saying she wasn't a brat, just that she believed in her work. She didn't spend six months on NOTHING.

As she compiled the notes together, she couldn't help but feel some sort of... dread. Like what if it was all for... for nothing?

What if she really just... couldn't wield it?

She swiftly reviewed the notes she'd gathered before exiting the room again, placing the stack next to Kat's bed. "There. I do believe that's everything." She said, keeping her gaze off of Kat and spinning around again, automatically heading out of the door. "I'm ready. Let's go."

Kat did not just actually call her a brat, now did she? Silvia bit down on her lower lip and huffed, spinning around on her heel to go retrieve the notes. "No, I'll go get them," she mumbled, strolling over into her room again to retrieve the notes, trying to keep herself from shaking. She didn't know why she was mad, why she felt like storming back in there and defending herself, saying she wasn't a brat, just that she believed in her work. She didn't spend six months on NOTHING.

As she compiled the notes together, she couldn't help but feel some sort of... dread. Like what if it was all for... for nothing?

She swiftly reviewed the notes she'd gathered before exiting the room again, placing the stack next to Kat's bed. "There. I do believe that's everything." She said, keeping her gaze off of Kat and spinning around again, automatically heading out of the door. "I'm ready. Let's go."

"Okay." *smiles* "I'll see what I can find. Good luck out there." *just as the others leave, she notices something on the first page* "…Why would she be using the rune for exhaust… oh, shoot, I think I know it now… and they just left too. Damn it."

"What'd you just figure out, Kat?"

​"It's… oh, she's going to really beat herself up about this." *sighs and holds up the second page and smiles wryly* "She wrote a few runes for 'power' incorrectly, so that it says 'exhaust' instead." *takes another look* "Or, rather, she put the line for it on the WRONG runes, right above them. So there are new runes that the magic just doesn't recognize coupled with exhaust runes instead of power. It makes the magic horribly unbalanced and fuming, so it takes it out on her. Dark magic isn't forgiving in the slightest for mistakes." *sighs again* "This is why you don't work alone, especially with magic. At least have another proofread. She's basically been slowly killing herself due to messy writing."

Ace followed out behind Silvia, "I'm right behind you."

Silvia took a quick deteor to her room again to grab her Killer Lance and her Ruin tome, before heading outside again to where Aurum was being kept. She quickly hugged the pegasus before, lovingly rubbing the top of her head. "Hey there you. It's not just going to be me today, okay?"

Aurum seemed to nod at this, and Silvia was once again, kind of stunned. Her pegasus back at home was so... stubborn she wasn't used to the compliance.