Sorin

Silvia took a quick deteor to her room again to grab her Killer Lance and her Ruin tome, before heading outside again to where Aurum was being kept. She quickly hugged the pegasus before, lovingly rubbing the top of her head. "Hey there you. It's not just going to be me today, okay?"

Aurum seemed to nod at this, and Silvia was once again, kind of stunned. Her pegasus back at home was so... stubborn she wasn't used to the compliance.

Following Silvia to the stables, he watched Silvia play with her pegasus for a bit. Such a wonderful relationship the two of them share. Henry might get jealous. "Just tell me what I got to do so that I don't fall over 100 foot in the air, Silvia"

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Following Silvia to the stables, he watched Silvia play with her pegasus for a bit. Such a wonderful relationship the two of them share. Henry might get jealous. "Just tell me what I got to do so that I don't fall over 100 foot in the air, Silvia"

"Hold on to me?" Silvia recommended, swiftly mounting her pegasus and holding out a hand for Dusk. "Don't worry too much. THIS, I can handle."

Silvia took a quick deteor to her room again to grab her Killer Lance and her Ruin tome, before heading outside again to where Aurum was being kept. She quickly hugged the pegasus before, lovingly rubbing the top of her head. "Hey there you. It's not just going to be me today, okay?"

Aurum seemed to nod at this, and Silvia was once again, kind of stunned. Her pegasus back at home was so... stubborn she wasn't used to the compliance.

( o.o Silvia, no. Don't do it!)

"Hold on to me?" Silvia recommended, swiftly mounting her pegasus and holding out a hand for Dusk. "Don't worry too much. THIS, I can handle."

"Hold on to... Yeah, sure" Holding her hand, he quickly mounted the flying creature and wrapped his arms around her body. [such soft hands...] "Whenever you're ready"

"Hmm... you know, Kat, you found that out, and they left right before that... you don't suppose that's going to bite them in the ass, do you?"

"Hold on to... Yeah, sure" Holding her hand, he quickly mounted the flying creature and wrapped his arms around her body. [such soft hands...] "Whenever you're ready"

Silvia nodded, before glancing back at Dusk for a moment. "Alright. We don't have any sort of general location clues, do we?"

Alicia at this point had nodded off again due to being tired.

Silvia nodded, before glancing back at Dusk for a moment. "Alright. We don't have any sort of general location clues, do we?"

Ace was wondering the same thing, were to start looking first.

Edited by Ace Tactician

"Should I search around from the ground with a few phantoms or something?"

"Good idea, Nathaniel" Looking at Silvia, he let out a small sigh and lowered his face. "No... Hopefully with me in the air though, we should find her very quickly"

Cassandra hadn't been able to sleep well last night, after seeing how they had found Klotho. "Something that gentle can't have been so deadly... right?" She wondered aloud, before falling back onto her bed, slowly crying.

"Gotcha." Nathaniel slid the Einherjar card from up his sleeve and began to whisper an incantation. Smoke wafted from the card snf formed into the shape of a man. "Look like me." The phantom changed into a ghostly version of Nathaniel. "Look for this girl." Nathaniel pulled out a book with pictures of all of the Dreamers in, and pointed at Klotho. The phantom went off into the woods. "Right...! I'll see you guys in a bit." Nathaniel walked off, in search of Klotho.

Dan had finally got out of his room. He had been sleeping, from the lack of it that he found last night. He had also finished his project, but wanted to wait before wearing it. He had his spare jacket on. He began to walk through the hallways, only to find it empty. He wanted to check on Klotho, so he went to find her, only to find a note. "A threat to deal with......oh no." Dan went to grab his weapons again. He ran outside and saw everyone at the stables. He figured they saw the note as well. He went to the only place he knew Klotho had gone once. The pier.

He finally reached the edge, and tried to look down in the water. "...No...nothing." He couldn't see anything. He would've dived in, if not for the fact that he would probably freeze to death in a few seconds.

"Good idea, Nathaniel" Looking at Silvia, he let out a small sigh and lowered his face. "No... Hopefully with me in the air though, we should find her very quickly"

"Right..." Silvia said, bitterly jotting down that note on her hand. "Well, she has to be in Ferox. With the time that she's been gone added to the weather conditions and her own physical prowess, there's no way in hell she made it more than halfway out, IF she was trying to leave the country in the first place."

"Right..." Silvia said, bitterly jotting down that note on her hand. "Well, she has to be in Ferox. With the time that she's been gone added to the weather conditions and her own physical prowess, there's no way in hell she made it more than halfway out, IF she was trying to leave the country in the first place."

"All depends on where this "threat" is..." Sighing, he tapped her side. "We're wasting time. We should get going"