• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"All depends on where this "threat" is..." Sighing, he tapped her side. "We're wasting time. We should get going"

"The threat that we know nothing about? Exactly." Silvia quickly twisted her hair up into a bun before lightly tugging on Aurum's reigns, telling her to take off. She did so, breaking in a swift run before unfurling her wings and launching herself into the sky, with Silvia keeping an eye on the ground to determine how high up they should be. "Alright. Tell me a good height and I'll keep it Dusk!"

"Not very far, I expect. The note mentioned something about a threat, right?" Nathaniel closed his eyes briefly and opened them again. "...The phantom hasn't found anything..."

Ace: "In this cold weather, I'd be surprised if she got very far." Then Dan came up and Ace turned her attention to him, "You figured out who the threat is?" Then it hit Ace, "What if...she was referring to herself?"

"The threat that we know nothing about? Exactly." Silvia quickly twisted her hair up into a bun before lightly tugging on Aurum's reigns, telling her to take off. She did so, breaking in a swift run before unfurling her wings and launching herself into the sky, with Silvia keeping an eye on the ground to determine how high up they should be. "Alright. Tell me a good height and I'll keep it Dusk!"

Jumping into the sky was a thrilling experience. Truth be told, he'd never been in the sky before, and felt a bit nervous inside, which his tone clearly expressed. "Bit higher... Bit higher and... There, perfect!" The distance between them and the ground was absolutely mind boggling. He couldn't believe how high he was. "W-w-we should be able to see her without any problems now!"

Ace: "In this cold weather, I'd be surprised if she got very far." Then Dan came up and Ace turned her attention to him, "You figured out who the threat is?" Then it hit Ace, "What if...she was referring to herself?"

"...Oh shit." Nathaniel quickly summoned another phantom to search the woods. "We'll have to speed this up!"

"...Oh shit." Nathaniel quickly summoned another phantom to search the woods. "We'll have to speed this up!"

"I remembered how she was acting last night. It got me thinking what if she still thinks of herself as a threat after what happened. All those bodies lying there..." Ace stopped herself there as she surveyed the environment, "Any tracks that would have been there are covered up by snow now."

Edited by Ace Tactician

Jumping into the sky was a thrilling experience. Truth be told, he'd never been in the sky before, and felt a bit nervous inside, which his tone clearly expressed. "Bit higher... Bit higher and... There, perfect!" The distance between them and the ground was absolutely mind boggling. He couldn't believe how high he was. "W-w-we should be able to see her without any problems now!"

Silvia pulled gently on the reigns ahead, holding her hand out level to Aurum's eyes. "Straight and easy, Aurum..." she said, keeping an eye on the ground as well. "Right... looking for her hair is useless in this snow however. And it doesn't appear to be thick enough to where she could be buried underneath yet..."

Silvia pulled gently on the reigns ahead, holding her hand out level to Aurum's eyes. "Straight and easy, Aurum..." she said, keeping an eye on the ground as well. "Right... looking for her hair is useless in this snow however. And it doesn't appear to be thick enough to where she could be buried underneath yet..."

"She has a huge red strap on all of her bows. She doesn't like anybody using her bows, so she marks them with a red strap. Call me crazy, but from this height, I should still be able to see it" Scouring the land below him like a hawk, the gusty winds almost blew his fedora off. "Is it possible for you to slow down a bit? I should've left this back in the port, but those beads are STILL in my hair..."

"Exactly. She probably thinks she will lash out like she did with those villagers against the dreamers. And she wants to get rid of herself for it. Although, I think I may have misjudged her cruelty. I would've thought she would've killed herself, maybe by drowning. That doesn't seem to be the case."

"Exactly. She probably thinks she will lash out like she did with those villagers against the dreamers. And she wants to get rid of herself for it. Although, I think I may have misjudged her cruelty. I would've thought she would've killed herself, maybe by drowning. That doesn't seem to be the case."

Ace then had a thought, "Going along with your reasoning, Klotho would have gone through these woods if she didn't drown herself. Probably kept on walking until her legs gave out... Question is where did she collapse at?"

"She has a huge red strap on all of her bows. She doesn't like anybody using her bows, so she marks them with a red strap. Call me crazy, but from this height, I should still be able to see it" Scouring the land below him like a hawk, the gusty winds almost blew his fedora off. "Is it possible for you to slow down a bit? I should've left this back in the port, but those beads are STILL in my hair..."

Silvia nodded at his request, trying not to laugh at the fact that he STILL had the beads in his hair (and failing at it). "Slow, just a bit..." she asked, loosening her grip on Aurum's reigns. "So we need to search for red. Do we even know if she took her bow with her?"

Ace then had a thought, "Going along with your reasoning, Klotho would have gone through these woods if she didn't drown herself. Probably kept on walking until her legs gave out... Question is where did she collapse at?"

"If I may? Judging from the state of her legs, she probably collapsed around the 1 kilometer mark.

Silvia nodded at his request, trying not to laugh at the fact that he STILL had the beads in his hair (and failing at it). "Slow, just a bit..." she asked, loosening her grip on Aurum's reigns. "So we need to search for red. Do we even know if she took her bow with her?"

"If she's "dealing with a threat" then I imagine she would. What kind of person goes to fight something without a weapon?.. I don't think Klotho's one for using her bare hands"

"Then she could've easily froze to death... However, I'm fairly confident that didn't happen. The phantoms pass through everything, so they'd have seen if she collapsed by now."

"...I have a feeling something might of happened to her...or maybe someone found her...I hope to god that if someone did find her, they're friendly."

"If she's "dealing with a threat" then I imagine she would. What kind of person goes to fight something without a weapon?.. I don't think Klotho's one for using her bare hands"

Silvia felt herself flush, thoroughly recalling the times she fought without a weapon herself. "Er... R-Right. That's... highly illogical."

"...I have a feeling something might of happened to her...or maybe someone found her...I hope to god that if someone did find her, they're friendly."

Ace could only wonder, "If someone did find her out here... Then who was it?"

Silvia felt herself flush, thoroughly recalling the times she fought without a weapon herself. "Er... R-Right. That's... highly illogical."

Dusk noticed her stutter and nearly acted on it, but he's up in the sky for more important reasons. Looking down some more, he still couldn't see any red straps or anything, and it was beginning to worry him. "Where could she have gone?.. Dammit, this is..."

Dusk noticed her stutter and nearly acted on it, but he's up in the sky for more important reasons. Looking down some more, he still couldn't see any red straps or anything, and it was beginning to worry him. "Where could she have gone?.. Dammit, this is..."

Silvia shook her head, deciding to voice her opinions on the matter. "THIS is illogical. Never mind the fact that Klotho ran off completely by herself, she also did so without telling anyone WHERE she went so in case she ran into trouble, someone could come find her. Not to mention, this supposed "threat", which NO one has heard anything about, meaning she's keeping important secrets and I'm starting to lose my trust in her."

Silvia shook her head, deciding to voice her opinions on the matter. "THIS is illogical. Never mind the fact that Klotho ran off completely by herself, she also did so without telling anyone WHERE she went so in case she ran into trouble, someone could come find her. Not to mention, this supposed "threat", which NO one has heard anything about, meaning she's keeping important secrets and I'm starting to lose my trust in her."

"Bu-but..." Dusk sat in silence, shocked at the words that poured out of Silvia's mouth. He carefully chose his next words. "It's just the way she is I guess. She shouldn't have done it, but when we first found her, she kept mostly to herself, only speaking to Kat and I most of the time..." Sighing, he thought about what Klotho had wrote again. Adding it to her actions... Wait a minute... The only conclusion that came into his mind was... "Um, Silvia... She went out of the Dreamers with no weaponry on here, no verbal notice and obviously, she's been gone a while... I think the "threat" might be her"