Sorin

"Bu-but..." Dusk sat in silence, shocked at the words that poured out of Silvia's mouth. He carefully chose his next words. "It's just the way she is I guess. She shouldn't have done it, but when we first found her, she kept mostly to herself, only speaking to Kat and I most of the time..." Sighing, he thought about what Klotho had wrote again. Adding it to her actions... Wait a minute... The only conclusion that came into his mind was... "Um, Silvia... She went out of the Dreamers with no weaponry on here, no verbal notice and obviously, she's been gone a while... I think the "threat" might be her"

"Being reclusive isn't an excuse for something like that," Silvia snapped back, thoroughly recalling her very own mistake with the same matter, a part of that first awkward act that lay on her bedroom floor. "That's a one-way ticket to a painful, self-induced death, so if she truly wanted to kill herself, she should have just written a suicide letter and been done with it." She waited for Dusk's response, listening as he connected the dots and concluded that she might be the threat. She sighed, mulling over her words and wondering if she should say this, but decided to anyway.

"... Is she a threat Dusk?"

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Being reclusive isn't an excuse for something like that," Silvia snapped back, thoroughly recalling her very own mistake with the same matter, a part of that first awkward act that lay on her bedroom floor. "That's a one-way ticket to a painful, self-induced death, so if she truly wanted to kill herself, she should have just written a suicide letter and been done with it." She waited for Dusk's response, listening as he connected the dots and concluded that she might be the threat. She sighed, mulling over her words and wondering if she should say this, but decided to anyway.

(And Silvia might need to get a little bit of a slap.)

"Maybe not, but-" He was cut off my Silvia's question. Giving no thought to it, he hardened his voice. "Of course she isn't! She loves the Dreamers to death... Well, except maybe Dan, but she wouldn't kill him!" Taking a moment to breathe, he looked down on the ground a bit before continuing what he had to say. "She wouldn't harm any of us. Her actions yesterday must've taken a toll of her. I'm not sure if you were told or not, but when we found her, she was surrounded by gore, chopped up bodies and the such, which she caused hell for in the past. She must think of herself as a monster for actions she doesn't deserve to be guilty for!"

To me, that last sentence made little sense, but hopefully you get what I mean

"Is that his name? Well, yes. I guess so." Nathaniel shrugged. "I'll tell you if I see anything." He walked off.

(Bye, guysh)

Ace nodded before heading deeper into the forest. "Klotho, yesterday must have weighed heavily on your mind. Please be okay."

"Maybe not, but-" He was cut off my Silvia's question. Giving no thought to it, he hardened his voice. "Of course she isn't! She loves the Dreamers to death... Well, except maybe Dan, but she wouldn't kill him!" Taking a moment to breathe, he looked down on the ground a bit before continuing what he had to say. "She wouldn't harm any of us. Her actions yesterday must've taken a toll of her. I'm not sure if you were told or not, but when we found her, she was surrounded by gore, chopped up bodies and the such, which she caused hell for in the past. She must think of herself as a monster for actions she doesn't deserve to be guilty for!"

To me, that last sentence made little sense, but hopefully you get what I mean

Silvia took in everything he said, twisting her fingers around the reigns of her horse. "She wouldn't? She certainly tried to," Silvia replied slowly. "And I don't know about you, but being surrounded by BODIES doesn't give her points IN her favor, more like against it. Normally, I'd be a little more inclined to trust her actions, but honestly, do you how many times we've been stabbed in the back now? It's exhausting. And the next person who does so... might not live to rejoin us, I will formally say that and stick by it."

Silvia took in everything he said, twisting her fingers around the reigns of her horse. "She wouldn't? She certainly tried to," Silvia replied slowly. "And I don't know about you, but being surrounded by BODIES doesn't give her points IN her favor, more like against it. Normally, I'd be a little more inclined to trust her actions, but honestly, do you how many times we've been stabbed in the back now? It's exhausting. And the next person who does so... might not live to rejoin us, I will formally say that and stick by it."

"I agree with you there, we have been stabbed in the back too many times, and it's starting to sicken me. To be honest, if I could have it my way, Dan wouldn't be with us right now. And as for Klotho; she didn't try to kill Dan. She merely wounded him for interrogation. I TRIED to kill Dan, but she wasn't having any of it. I didn't stay for long once we found Klotho, but apparently, she ruined the lives of the people who lay wasted around her quite some time ago, but she doesn't remember. Klotho is not an evil person. She wouldn't deliberately go out of her way to ruin the lives of innocents. There must've been some misunderstanding"

Edited by DodgeDusk

Dan still walked through the forest looking for Klotho. "...Where could she be...god dammit..." He got outside of the forest and saw a black Pegasus with 2 people on it. Dan waved at it, hoping they would stop so he could see a progress report.

Edited by Dandragon

"I agree with you there, we have been stabbed in the back too many times, and it's starting to sicken me. To be honest, if I could have it my way, Dan wouldn't be with us right now. And as for Klotho; she didn't try to kill Dan. She merely wounded him for interrogation. I TRIED to kill Dan, but she wasn't having any of it. I didn't stay for long once we found Klotho, but apparently, she ruined the lives of the people who lay wasted around her quite some time ago, but she doesn't remember. Klotho is not an evil person. She wouldn't deliberately go out of her way to ruin the lives of innocents. There must've been some misunderstanding"

"Yes... slashing an entire group of people to death is TOTALLY the way to deal with a misunderstanding..." She said, shaking her head. "And people say MY methods are ruthless."

She paused, rolling over the scenerio in her mind again before laughing. "Wait, wait, wait. So she feels it's just to make judgement on a situation she DOESN'T remember? And that judgement is to KILL THEM, AFTER she's ruined their lives already? And you're... defending her for that?" She chuckled, burying her face into her open palm for a moment. "Remind me to play up my amnesia more often, I can probably get out of murder that way..."

"Yes... slashing an entire group of people to death is TOTALLY the way to deal with a misunderstanding..." She said, shaking her head. "And people say MY methods are ruthless."

She paused, rolling over the scenerio in her mind again before laughing. "Wait, wait, wait. So she feels it's just to make judgement on a situation she DOESN'T remember? And that judgement is to KILL THEM, AFTER she's ruined their lives already? And you're... defending her for that?" She chuckled, burying her face into her open palm for a moment. "Remind me to play up my amnesia more often, I can probably get out of murder that way..."

Dusk froze. He had no idea how to respond to this, because... She was right. Amnesia can give you so many convenient excuses. Maybe... Maybe she was right, and Klotho couldn't be trusted?.. No, she was his adoptive little sister, and he would do everything in his power to try and make sure she was alright and well. "... C-c-can we just find her? Do you really want to face the wrath of Kat?"

Dusk froze. He had no idea how to respond to this, because... She was right. Amnesia can give you so many convenient excuses. Maybe... Maybe she was right, and Klotho couldn't be trusted?.. No, she was his adoptive little sister, and he would do everything in his power to try and make sure she was alright and well. "... C-c-can we just find her? Do you really want to face the wrath of Kat?"

"HEEEEY! YOU TWO! COME DOWN FROM THERE ALREADY, DAMMIT!" Dan was getting impatient.

"If she wants to be found," Silvia replied, glancing down at Dan, waving his hands to get their attention. "Hang on, Dan wants us..." she said, preparing to guide Aurum down towards where he stood.

Only for a sudden, abrupt, clearly man-made wind trap ripped into Aurum's wings.

She screamed, immediately grabbing onto to her pegasus' neck and swiftly guiding her to the ground, immediately jumping off and whirling around to glare at the person responsible. "Who the ACTUAL HELL JUST DID THAT?!"

Edited by Vashiane

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!"

"Quiet. I am dealing with a threat." *glaring viciously. Everything about his demeanor tells the story. This was Phoibus, Warrior of Doma. He would not be trifled with* You. Hold still. *binds up Silvia with chains and snatches the Ruin tome out of her hand to rip it to shreds* I cannot believe you would ignore advice." *tightens the chains on her and puts chains on the others to keep them from interfering* "Yet, here you are. Ignoring them. Completely. Hello, Grima. How are you today?"

Edited by Kat

"If she wants to be found," Silvia replied, glancing down at Dan, waving his hands to get their attention. "Hang on, Dan wants us..." she said, guiding Aurum down to where they were just hovering over the ground, right beside Dan. "We're down. Did you find anything?"

"No. I was asking if you did. But enough about that! What about your Pegasus?!"

"Quiet. I am dealing with a threat." *glaring viciously. Everything about his demeanor tells the story. This was Phoibus, Warrior of Doma. He would not be trifled with* You. Hold still. *binds up Silvia with chains and snatches the Ruin tome out of her hand to rip it to shreds* I cannot believe you would ignore advice." *tightens the chains on her* "Yet, here you are. Ignoring them. Completely. Hello, Grima. How are you today?"

Ace stood there dumbfounded, "Don't tell me, the shards are acting up again. And Sis is exhausted from using ancient magic without a tome...Just freaking great."

"Quiet. I am dealing with a threat." *glaring viciously. Everything about his demeanor tells the story. This was Phoibus, Warrior of Doma. He would not be trifled with* You. Hold still. *binds up Silvia with chains and snatches the Ruin tome out of her hand to rip it to shreds* I cannot believe you would ignore advice." *tightens the chains on her* "Yet, here you are. Ignoring them. Completely. Hello, Grima. How are you today?"

Dan drew his sword and kicked Phoibus right in the gut. "You are not tying up my friend before you start explaining what the HELL you are doing? Grima is dead!"

Ace stood there dumbfounded, "Don't tell me, the shards are acting up again. And Sis is exhausted from using ancient magic without a tome...Just freaking great."

"Oh no. No shards. This is her own FUCKING DECISION, and I've been called to deliver fucking judgement on her head." *glares at Silvia*

Edited by Kat

"Quiet. I am dealing with a threat." *glaring viciously. Everything about his demeanor tells the story. This was Phoibus, Warrior of Doma. He would not be trifled with* You. Hold still. *binds up Silvia with chains and snatches the Ruin tome out of her hand to rip it to shreds* I cannot believe you would ignore advice." *tightens the chains on her and puts chains on the others to keep them from interfering* "Yet, here you are. Ignoring them. Completely. Hello, Grima. How are you today?"

Silvia's eyes widened in a panic, and she struggled against the chains, completely confused. "What the... Phoibus, w-what are you DOING?" she said, only to have her confusion abate in an instant.

He shredded her tome.

He... shredded... her... tome.

Silvia's gaze darkened into a glare, going slack against the chain's grip and did nothing but stare at him, plan her hate and her vengeance for the moment these chains broke.

"Grima? ... Now that you're done destroying my stuff, why don't you make some fucking sense and explain yourself?"