• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Ace couldn't believe her eyes, "WHAT?!"

"Just what I've said. You all missed it, so now I'm being called. And I'm fucking pissed off about it."

Silvia's eyes widened in a panic, and she struggled against the chains, completely confused. "What the... Phoibus, w-what are you DOING?" she said, only to have her confusion abate in an instant.

He shredded her tome.

He... shredded... her... tome.

Silvia's gaze darkened into a glare, going slack against the chain's grip and did nothing but stare at him, plan her hate and her vengeance for the moment these chains broke.

"Grima? ... Now that you're done destroying my stuff, why don't you make some fucking sense and explain yourself?"

"And what's going on right now in your head? Hate and Vengeance, yes? Tell me. Right now. What's different from you and Grima?"

"Just what I've said. You all missed it, so now I'm being called. And I'm fucking pissed off about it."

"And what's going on right now in your head? Hate and Vengeance, yes? Tell me. Right now. What's different from you and Grima?"

Ace's mind finally made sense of what Phoibus was saying, from hearing all that he said. "I get now, you got called here because...." Ace swallowed before speaking again, "Grima and Silvia are...alike..."

"What's different? I'm... not a dragon, in case you haven't notice," she said, laughing a bit. "I don't want to lay the world to waste, and I, ah, am NOT trying to kill people. That's three. Should I continue? Including the fact that I do not like being tied up."

"..." Dan was silent. The more he had been around Silvia, lately, the more he noticed her not acting right. Ever since she got into using tomes, she was different.

Ace's mind finally made sense of what Phoibus was saying, from hearing all that he said. "I get now, you got called here because...." Ace swallowed before speaking again, "Grima and Silvia are...alike..."

"More than alike. She fucking IS Grima at this point."

"What's different? I'm... not a dragon, in case you haven't notice," she said, laughing a bit. "I don't want to lay the world to waste, and I, ah, am NOT trying to kill people. That's three. Should I continue? Including the fact that I do not like being tied up."

​"Right…" *leans into her face* "And, ah… that vengeance running through your head? I bet you want to rip me apart. Right? Ignore all the warning signs and just charge forward. For what? Power? That… burst of invisibility? Tell me. How are you different?"

​"Right…" *leans into her face* "And, ah… that vengeance running through your head? I bet you want to rip me apart. Right? Ignore all the warning signs and just charge forward. For what? Power? That… burst of invisibility? Tell me. How are you different?"

".......and how many people have you killed again?"

Silvia gave him a tight smile, looking away from him and at the ground. "That's a bit of a two-way street there, you did KIND of just shred the thing I spent six months working on, you ass."

She thought about it for a moment, still keeping her gaze to the ground and focusing on her breathing. In... and out. In... and out. In and... out. I-In... a-an...

"I'm not doing this for me. If I actually get stronger, I won't be a liability. Then we can defeat the Annas, get home, and pretend none of this ever happened."

Ace:*dumbfounded* "Silvia is Grima?! Wait...don't tell me she's been possessed by Grima...unless dark magic useage is responsible for this. That's why you shredded the Ruin tome.

(Shadow, for the love of all that's holy, let me type)

Silvia gave him a tight smile, looking away from him and at the ground. "That's a bit of a two-way street there, you did KIND of just shred the thing I spent six months working on, you ass."

She thought about it for a moment, still keeping her gaze to the ground and focusing on her breathing. In... and out. In... and out. In and... out. I-In... a-an...

"I'm not doing this for me. If I actually get stronger, I won't be a liability. Then we can defeat the Annas, get home, and pretend none of this ever happened."

"You know another person who wanted to destroy an entire race of people and pretend it never happened? You know who else hated being bound up by someone? Grima." *gets right in her face and snarls* "He wanted to obliterate the human race to save the world and remake it into what he wanted as 'perfection'. He sought power out for that goal, to no longer be a liability to the world. He soon came to think himself above everyone, flying high in the sky and looking down on the world he so loved, but filled with people he so HATED. He thought himself more knowledgable and more capable than anyone else, scoffing at the mere thought of help and only very reluctantly doing so before ignoring their advice and proceeding to do things his way, regardless of what everyone else said. Thus he became obsessed with power, knowledge, and perfection. Soon, people became to worship him as a god, and he reveled in the attention, playing up the dramatics just to get even more of it and to hide how vicious and ruthless his tactics were. Then, when he actually made a mistake? He'd either ignore it, or go off to sulk, flailing about as he declared something impossible, instead of simply accepting the mistake and choosing to make himself stronger from it." *tips Silvia's chin up and holds the tip of a dagger to her throat* "So, you tell me. How different are you?"

(Shadow, for the love of all that's holy, let me type)

"You know another person who wanted to destroy an entire race of people and pretend it never happened? You know who else hated being bound up by someone? Grima." *gets right in her face and snarls* "He wanted to obliterate the human race to save the world and remake it into what he wanted as 'perfection'. He sought power out for that goal, to no longer be a liability to the world. He soon came to think himself above everyone, flying high in the sky and looking down on the world he so loved, but filled with people he so HATED. He thought himself more knowledgable and more capable than anyone else, scoffing at the mere thought of help and only very reluctantly doing so before ignoring their advice and proceeding to do things his way, regardless of what everyone else said. Thus he became obsessed with power, knowledge, and perfection. Soon, people became to worship him as a god, and he reveled in the attention, playing up the dramatics just to get even more of it and to hide how vicious and ruthless his tactics were. Then, when he actually made a mistake? He'd either ignore it, or go off to sulk, flailing about as he declared something impossible, instead of simply accepting the mistake and choosing to make himself stronger from it." *tips Silvia's chin up and holds the tip of a dagger to her throat* "So, you tell me. How different are you?"

Dan was becoming more and more angry. Who the hell did he think he was? He had done so much and now was criticizing Silvia for relations to Grima. He felt himself straining against the chains.

Dusk could only stare, watching as Phoibus rambled on about Grima. All of that was rather interesting, actually. However, he crossed the line when he held a dagger to her throat. "Phoibus! Is that necessary? What would your sister say if she saw this?"

Dusk could only stare, watching as Phoibus rambled on about Grima. All of that was rather interesting, actually. However, he crossed the line when he held a dagger to her throat. "Phoibus! Is that necessary? What would your sister say if she saw this?"

​"My sister… already knows what's going on. My guess is that she tried to help in her own way, a way that doesn't require her to become Mila's Warrior."

​"My sister… already knows what's going on. My guess is that she tried to help in her own way, a way that doesn't require her to become Mila's Warrior."

"...What....she KNEW!? And she didn't think about telling us?!" Dan became even more angry. Why, Kat? Why did you hide this from us?!"

"I... What?"

"My sister places a lot of faith in her friends, if you haven't noticed. So, instead of dealing with the problem with death, she chose to simply support, trusting Silvia would realize what was going on and turn away from the path. And guess who abused that trust to continue forging on without care of the warnings?"

"My sister places a lot of faith in her friends, if you haven't noticed. So, instead of dealing with the problem with death, she chose to simply support, trusting Silvia would realize what was going on and turn away from the path. And guess who abused that trust to continue forging on without care of the warnings?"

Dan's anger was absolutely beyond any limit he had ever felt. He could feel the chains break.

"But..." Everyone was making Dusk speechless today. Was what Phoibus said true? Was Silvia walking down the wrong path into a boulevard of death, destruction and wickedness? If his claims were true, then they would explain her aggressiveness on the pegasus earlier. "But Silvia's one of the nicest person I've ever met. I know she's a vessel of Grima, but..."

Ace had stood there and stared before talking, "So you're here to put a stop to that before Silvia makes the same mistakes as Grima, right?"

"Pretty much."

"But..." Everyone was making Dusk speechless today. Was what Phoibus said true? Was Silvia walking down the wrong path into a boulevard of death, destruction and wickedness? If his claims were true, then they would explain her aggressiveness on the pegasus earlier. "But Silvia's one of the nicest person I've ever met. I know she's a vessel of Grima, but..."

"And you can't complete your sentence, can you?"

"And you can't complete your sentence, can you?"

"..." Wincing and sighing, he rubbed his eyes with his thumb and index finger. "Is there a way you can do this without bloodshed?"

Edited by DodgeDusk