Sorin

"Leader, what are you doing up there?" *stumbling up. She's dressed in new clothes and looks a mess* "I'm sorry. Did I worry you? It's okay now, isn't it?" *smiles at him. It's a real smile, unlike yesterday.* "Thank you for looking for me, though. I'm sure you pushed off some work for my sake. I'm sorry. Do you want help?"

...Dammit... "It's fine Klotho. I just want this war to be over...Say, if I told you a secret, would you keep it?"

Ace happened to overhear Sorin through her sobbing. Not sure how to reply to him though, but was Silvia...dead? Did she dare check or pull Dan away. Ace eventually decided to remind herself why she was fighting, "No Sorin, you're not alone. As long as I remain here I'll help carry that dream with you! I've vowed to bring peace back here since I've arrived, and now more than ever now that my twin sister's going to stay here. So don't feel like you're alone because I'm right there with you!"

"..."

Edited by Sorin

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Dan hacked and slashed at Phoibus, opening up wounds all over his body. His neck, his arms, his torso, everywhere. He felt blood splatter all over. ''Are you feeling it? Are you feeling the pain? Are you SUFFERING?!'' He plunged the sword right into his arm. ''What do you have to say now, tough guy? All this time, I've heard how you are have been such a great assassin! How you've been such a powerful foe!'' Dan took his second killing edge and shoved it into his other arm. Then, he took a knife from his coat pocket. One that he'd been making just for this occasion. He knelt down upon Phoibus. ''Well, I'm tired of words...I...want...noises.''

...Dammit... "It's fine Klotho. I just want this war to be over...Say, if I told you a secret, would you keep it?"

"..."

"Probably not. I tell Sister everything. That's how she turned the Crying Sage into the Hysterical Sage." *frowns at him* "But you shouldn't be keeping secrets. If something is bothering you, then you need to tell someone YOU trust. You don't trust me. Not like you do Brother or Sister. Shouldn't you tell them?"

Dan hacked and slashed at Phoibus, opening up wounds all over his body. His neck, his arms, his torso, everywhere. He felt blood splatter all over. ''Are you feeling it? Are you feeling the pain? Are you SUFFERING?!'' He plunged the sword right into his arm. ''What do you have to say now, tough guy? All this time, I've heard how you are have been such a great assassin! How you've been such a powerful foe!'' Dan took his second killing edge and shoved it into his other arm. Then, he took a knife from his coat pocket. One that he'd been making just for this occasion. He knelt down upon Phoibus. ''Well, I'm tired of words...I...want...noises.''

"Are you done yet?"

"Are you done yet?"

Dan got angry again. Did he feel NOTHING?! He had had enough. He put the knife right into Phoibus'es neck, slashed as hard as he could, and slit his throat.

Edited by Dandragon

"Probably not. I tell Sister everything. That's how she turned the Crying Sage into the Hysterical Sage." *frowns at him* "But you shouldn't be keeping secrets. If something is bothering you, then you need to tell someone YOU trust. You don't trust me. Not like you do Brother or Sister. Shouldn't you tell them?"

"..." I can't burden them...

i knew it

this place was moved to roleplay where it belongs

Hello

"..."

Ace: "What you said reminded me, why I was fighting. And now that I think about it I should be helping out a little more than I do now."

"..." I can't burden them...

​"You're friends, right? Family? Do… do you think them so weak that they can't handle weight? Do you have so little trust in them, that you don't think they can understand? How much worry and stress are you putting on others because you refuse to talk?"

Dan got angry again. Did he feel NOTHING?! He had had enough. He put the knife right into Phoibus'es neck, slashed as hard as he could, and slit his throat.

(whut)

vote ellona santiago on wednesday.

What does Ellona Santiago have that the other ‘X Factor’ acts don’t?

I’ll start with Ellona’s voice. While everyone on the show has a pretty good voice, I believe that she manages the dynamics better than the rest, with the exception of Lilly McCloud. I’d say that they’re even because they both are great with the volume control of their voices. Ellona has a knack of moving from softer to louder very smoothly. An example of Ellona’s mastery of dynamics is when she sang “Titanium”. After the soft beginning, she brought her voice up, but still very controlled in the middle section. But, she didn’t go into full crescendo mode yet. In the third section, she starts off at a middle volume and then moves ever-so-smoothly to the final crescendo. Perfect control throughout.

Next, Ellona Santiago has seriously good stage presence. She’s not only comfortable, but she is in control. She knows what to do and when to do it like a professional. She relates to the audience, she reaches out to them, she addresses them in her physical mannerisms. This is where I think the rest of the acts don’t compare. Watch her singing “Titanium” to see how she’s always keeping the entire audience in her communication, instead of just the judges or one section of the audience. She moves with purpose and never misses a note that she’s singing. Unlike the rest of the competition, Ellona is a stage performer, not just a singer. She also proved this when she sang “Till The World Ends”. The only other person who can sing AND dance is Carlito Olivero. But, he’s still not as good as Ellona at this and I’m not really a fan of his vocals.

Ellona Santiago just looks good. She’s got a great smile and temperament. She receives “positive criticism” well and doesn’t let anything get her down. She is thankful for all of the help she receives. Her positive attitude wins fans. She’s this tiny little thing with spunk, a Mighty Mouse. This is why Kelly Rowland spoke about her “big voice”. She exudes power and confidence on the stage, a power that’s not visible when she’s off-stage. The transformation is remarkable and wonderful at the same time. It’s special and it says, “I belong here.” All of the other acts have shown their lack of confidence at one time or another.

In order to be special, to have that ‘X Factor’, you need to have the “whole package”. Add it all up together and Ellona Santiago is the only one on the show that seems to have it all, the ‘X Factor’.

''You still feel nothing...because of that damned CONTRACT!'' Dan began punching Phoibus'es face repeatedly. ''IS THERE NOTHING?! THAT WILL MAKE YOU?! FEEL THE PAIN?! THAT YOU FORCED UPON ME?!''

"No, because I'm not you. It's impossible to replicate such a thing. You have my sympathy, but you don't want that. You want me to feel your pain, but I am no empath. Also, you're holding your fists wrong. You'll break your hand that way."

(Imagine it being said between punches. I couldn't figure out how to replicate that.)

Dan breathed heavily. Nothing he did fazed this guy. Everything he did, he shrugged off. All because of Doma's contract. He would continue to do what whe did, with no consequences. He decided the most he could do was at least this. He took both his killing edges, and slashed his eye.

vote ellona santiago on wednesday.

What does Ellona Santiago have that the other ‘X Factor’ acts don’t?

I’ll start with Ellona’s voice. While everyone on the show has a pretty good voice, I believe that she manages the dynamics better than the rest, with the exception of Lilly McCloud. I’d say that they’re even because they both are great with the volume control of their voices. Ellona has a knack of moving from softer to louder very smoothly. An example of Ellona’s mastery of dynamics is when she sang “Titanium”. After the soft beginning, she brought her voice up, but still very controlled in the middle section. But, she didn’t go into full crescendo mode yet. In the third section, she starts off at a middle volume and then moves ever-so-smoothly to the final crescendo. Perfect control throughout.

Next, Ellona Santiago has seriously good stage presence. She’s not only comfortable, but she is in control. She knows what to do and when to do it like a professional. She relates to the audience, she reaches out to them, she addresses them in her physical mannerisms. This is where I think the rest of the acts don’t compare. Watch her singing “Titanium” to see how she’s always keeping the entire audience in her communication, instead of just the judges or one section of the audience. She moves with purpose and never misses a note that she’s singing. Unlike the rest of the competition, Ellona is a stage performer, not just a singer. She also proved this when she sang “Till The World Ends”. The only other person who can sing AND dance is Carlito Olivero. But, he’s still not as good as Ellona at this and I’m not really a fan of his vocals.

Ellona Santiago just looks good. She’s got a great smile and temperament. She receives “positive criticism” well and doesn’t let anything get her down. She is thankful for all of the help she receives. Her positive attitude wins fans. She’s this tiny little thing with spunk, a Mighty Mouse. This is why Kelly Rowland spoke about her “big voice”. She exudes power and confidence on the stage, a power that’s not visible when she’s off-stage. The transformation is remarkable and wonderful at the same time. It’s special and it says, “I belong here.” All of the other acts have shown their lack of confidence at one time or another.

In order to be special, to have that ‘X Factor’, you need to have the “whole package”. Add it all up together and Ellona Santiago is the only one on the show that seems to have it all, the ‘X Factor’.

Carter, I don't intend to come across as rude when I say this, but honestly, I highly doubt anyone here, other than yourself, cares even slightly about this X-Factor lady that you are so enamoured with.

It's nice that you've found something to be passionate about, but quite frankly, this is not the place to talk about it. It's extraordinarily rude to barge into something, and start insisting that people vote for whatever C-List celebrity who shall soon fade into obscurity.

On that note, it's also impolite to ask people to do your homework for you. It's lazy, and also shows a disproportionately large lack of concern for your education, when compared to your interest in this X-Factor person.

If you could PLEASE stop bringing such irrelevant nonsense into this topic, or any related topics, that would be much appreciated.

Edited by YayForYuffie

Ace: "What you said reminded me, why I was fighting. And now that I think about it I should be helping out a little more than I do now."

​"You're friends, right? Family? Do… do you think them so weak that they can't handle weight? Do you have so little trust in them, that you don't think they can understand? How much worry and stress are you putting on others because you refuse to talk?"

Sorin felt his anger rising. "No Klotho, stay out my head! If they are under worry and stress now, you want me to add mine on top of that? No. This has nothing to do with anybody else. For once in my life, can I just be let alone?!"

Sorin felt his anger rising. "No Klotho, stay out my head! If they are under worry and stress now, you want me to add mine on top of that? No. This has nothing to do with anybody else. For once in my life, can I just be let alone?!"

"I'm not in your head. I'm just commenting on what I'm seeing. Their worry and stress if born from fretting whether you've told them everything that's bothering you or not. You seem to have no faith or trust in them, or anyone. For once in your life? You're acting like you're alone right now. Big bad leader, always having to be the lone wolf who doesn't need anyone, while complaining about how no one seems to trust you or talk to you. And then everything falls apart, and then you feel guilt. Even though YOU'RE the one pushing yourself away. Or… am I wrong?"