• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

*Gets up and limps off* "Welp, time to think of a lie to tell Aimee. Damn, this is what I get for being merciful. Gods, I hate having a conscience."

Ace: "Phoibus...did you heal Silvia?"

"Yeah, and made it so that she can't commit suicide AND gave a visible warning system thing about if she's turning into Grima again. Whoo. You're very welcome. Gods, I hate not having depth perception. Should've set the trap off when the blade came out but NOOOO. Let the kid beat up the scapegoat. Whole reason I led the thing anything instead of her. Fucking hell."

It felt cold, yet hot at the same time. Cassandra sat on the balcony of the inn, Peshkatz in hand, thinking, crying... and cutting. Her wrist was hot, despite the biting winter air and the freezing steel of the blade going right into her wrist. "I... I'm hurting again... will you come to save me? Will you come and give me hope once more? Will you continue to love me?" She wondered aloud as she continued to dig the dagger deeper into her left wrist, biting her lip hard to avoid screeching in pain.

"Yeah, and made it so that she can't commit suicide AND gave a visible warning system thing about if she's turning into Grima again. Whoo. You're very welcome. Gods, I hate not having depth perception. Should've set the trap off when the blade came out but NOOOO. Let the kid beat up the scapegoat. Whole reason I led the thing anything instead of her. Fucking hell."

Ace nearly cried again, "I cannot express how grateful I am. Thank you, Phoibus." Edited by Ace Tactician

It felt cold, yet hot at the same time. Cassandra sat on the balcony of the inn, Peshkatz in hand, thinking, crying... and cutting. Her wrist was hot, despite the biting winter air and the freezing steel of the blade going right into her wrist. "I... I'm hurting again... will you come to save me? Will you come and give me hope once more? Will you continue to love me?" She wondered aloud as she continued to dig the dagger deeper into her left wrist, biting her lip hard to avoid screeching in pain.

"What exactly are you doing? And how do you think it's sane?"

Ace nearly cried again, "I cannot express how grateful I am. Thank you, Phoibus."

"Yay, gratefulness."

"I'm not in your head. I'm just commenting on what I'm seeing. Their worry and stress if born from fretting whether you've told them everything that's bothering you or not. You seem to have no faith or trust in them, or anyone. For once in your life? You're acting like you're alone right now. Big bad leader, always having to be the lone wolf who doesn't need anyone, while complaining about how no one seems to trust you or talk to you. And then everything falls apart, and then you feel guilt. Even though YOU'RE the one pushing yourself away. Or… am I wrong?"

Sorin jumped out the tree. He then proceeded to walk over to Klotho and pat her on the head before walking back to the training yard. Taking Storm off his back, he then entered his zone and started releasing his negative emotions with a flurry of strikes on a Anna dummy. The yard with illuminated with light and dark energy sparks with each strike. He was going to be here for awhile...

Sorin jumped out the tree. He then proceeded to walk over to Klotho and pat her on the head before walking back to the training yard. Taking Storm off his back, he then entered his zone and started releasing his negative emotions with a flurry of strikes on a Anna dummy. The yard with illuminated with light and dark energy sparks with each strike. He was going to be here for awhile...

(I have the desire to interfere.)

"Well, this is a weird day." *shakes head and pinches her cheeks* "Okay, Klotho. You can do this. Just go to everyone and apologize for running off. Right. Okay." *Takes a breath and walks inside to go speak with the Dreamers still conscious*

"Well, this is a weird day." *shakes head and pinches her cheeks* "Okay, Klotho. You can do this. Just go to everyone and apologize for running off. Right. Okay." *Takes a breath and walks inside to go speak with the Dreamers still conscious*

Ace: *walks up besides Klotho* "Whoa! Klotho. What happened to you? I spent all day looking for you."

Ace: *walks up besides Klotho* "Whoa! Klotho. What happened to you? I spent all day looking for you."

"I'm sorry to worry you." *bows* "I'll not go off on my own again. I'm sorry."

Cassandra began to cry, ignoring Kat's question and staring at the moon above her. The red continued to run down her arm, and the tears down her face were the only thing about her that didn't seem to be tinted red in some way at this point. "Can you come and soothe my strained heart? Can you keep my soul from losing it's way? Can you... keep loving me, until the very end?"

Cassandra began to cry, ignoring Kat's question and staring at the moon above her. The red continued to run down her arm, and the tears down her face were the only thing about her that didn't seem to be tinted red in some way at this point. "Can you come and soothe my strained heart? Can you keep my soul from losing it's way? Can you... keep loving me, until the very end?"

"Welp, I'm going to go to the source here." *grabs Cassandra by the shoulder, whirls her around, and slaps her. Hard.* "Also, nice poem. Can do without the blood though."

"I'm sorry to worry you." *bows* "I'll not go off on my own again. I'm sorry."

Ace: "I'm just glad you're safe and sound, Klotho. If you're wondering where some of the others are, Kat, Sis and Poly are in the infirmary. Sorin is outside training.....and I have a feeling someone is harming themself."

Let's do this..

"One of these days? Sometimes I feel the urge to kill on these kinds of days. It's beautiful."

"That is a recklessly sadistic way to think."

"Welp, I'm going to go to the source here." *grabs Cassandra by the shoulder, whirls her around, and slaps her. Hard.* "Also, nice poem. Can do without the blood though."

Cassandra said nothing. Kat wasn't the one she wanted to see right now, so she didn't feel it necessary to acknowledge her.

"Oh, what is the malted liquor, what gets you drunker quicker, what comes in bottles or in cans? BEER~!"