• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

He pulled a sarcastic expression and tone of voice. "Suit yourself then" He then reached in for a kiss. "Good morning, by the way"

"Morning."

"You two! Quiet down, or else I'm separating the two of you"

"Do it anyone." *mad at Poly*

"Elise used to do it fairly well... She was being trained as a tailor, and made this outfit, actually." He gestured to his clothes. "I'll have a go..." Nathaniel takes a ball of yarn and the two knitting needles.

Gonna get laughed at.

"Hey there." He looked at Kat curiously. "Are you knitting?"

​"…trying…"

*muttering* "Poorly."

​"…" *starts tearing up*

"Elise used to do it fairly well... She was being trained as a tailor, and made this outfit, actually." He gestured to his clothes. "I'll have a go..." Nathaniel takes a ball of yarn and the two knitting needles.

Gonna get laughed at.

​"…" *sighs*

"See? Like this." Nathaniel carefully did some knitting flawlessly, and handed it back to her. "...Did Poly say something? If it makes you feel any better, he doesn't really think of the consequences of what he says sometimes."

Edited by Wizard

​"…trying…"

​"…" *starts tearing up*

​"…" *sighs*

"Oh, Kat, please don't cry..." Cupping his hand on her cheek, he strokes her chin, trying to wipe some of the tears away. "You're trying your hardest, and I for one think that's wonderful. Knitting can be quite a hard thing to do, I know, but if you keep practising, you'll soon be amazing at it!" He smiles at her

"Thank you..." Facing Kat, he began to play with her hair, running his fingers through it and the such

Alicia had been running her fingers through Poly's hair while trying to think of what else to do as to not create much noise. (Where's Yuffie or any of the other healers? I'd try and treat his leg wound, but that'll make more noise.) Alicia wondered. Though when Kat began tearing up a bit, Alicia had another thought. (If Ace was here, then we both could move Poly out of here...)

At that moment, Ace happened to wander by. "Kat? What's wrong?"

"See? Like this." Nathaniel carefully did some knitting flawlessly, and handed it back to her. "...Did Poly say something? If it makes you feel any better, he doesn't really think of the consequences of what he says sometimes."

​"…" *starting to cry*

(Hello, pregnancy weepiness?)

​"…" *starting to cry*

"..." [Crap, Phoibus mentioned tears being a thing when he spoke to me all those days ago. I can't remember most of the things he said though...] Pulling her closer to him, he turned to face Nathaniel, mouthing the words "Please go", but not actually saying them

*bawling now* "Poly's… being mean… and… and Nathaniel just… just DOES it… and… and…"

He started to wipe some of the tears off her tender face. "Poly's always mean to people. I don't think he realises the harshness of his words though. As for Nathaniel, he must've done it before. You've only started, Kat. Knitting isn't something you automatically become good at!"

I think the Khan needs a bit o' smacking

He started to wipe some of the tears off her tender face. "Poly's always mean to people. I don't think he realises the harshness of his words though. As for Nathaniel, he must've done it before. You've only started, Kat. Knitting isn't something you automatically become good at!"

I think the Khan needs a bit o' smacking

*still crying*

*still crying*

"Hey, why don't I make you a little treat eh? Maybe some hot chocolate or..." Shoving his hand into his jacket pocket handing near the bed, he soon found the piece of candy Phoibus gave him. "This? It's a piece of candy I think you'll love~"

"Hey, why don't I make you a little treat eh? Maybe some hot chocolate or..." Shoving his hand into his jacket pocket handing near the bed, he soon found the piece of candy Phoibus gave him. "This? It's a piece of candy I think you'll love~"

​"…" *still crying, but less this time as she takes the candy* "…"

​"…" *still crying, but less this time as she takes the candy* "…"

[Making progress] "Feel like that hot chocolate now?.. You know, with all those tears surrounding your face, I can't see how gorgeous you are~" [... Oh Naga, I'm awful at this...]

It felt like a horrible dream.

It... was... a horrible dream.

She couldn't put it all together, it was dreamed in... pieces. She saw... chains, grass, shredded wings and black feathers. She hear... words, disjointed and broken - Grima, invisible, bonds and ruining. Ruin, ruin, ruin.

She saw... blood again, bright red ground split onto bright green grass. She saw... him? Silver? Someone was standing before her, they were saying... all these words, and her mind was responding and it hurt... it all ached so badly...

Silvia forced herself out of her bed and walked, walked, walked, without having a direction or location in mind. The hallway felt endless, just a path she thoughtlessly strolled until she heard the sound of crying.

Crying? She stopped, paused in her walk and turned around, heading back for the doorway where the crying came from and standing there, pressing her hands against each side of the frame and watched her cry. Kat was... crying. Snap out of it, Silvia. You have to fix that.

"Alright... Who do I have to kill?" she asked, wincing at how hoarse her voice sounded.

[Making progress] "Feel like that hot chocolate now?.. You know, with all those tears surrounding your face, I can't see how gorgeous you are~" [... Oh Naga, I'm awful at this...]

She couldn't put it all together, it was dreamed in... pieces. She saw... chains, grass, shredded wings and black feathers. She hear... words, disjointed and broken - Grima, invisible, bonds and ruining. Ruin, ruin, ruin.

She saw... blood again, bright red ground split onto bright green grass. She saw... him? Silver? Someone was standing before her, they were saying... all these words, and her mind was responding and it hurt... it all ached so badly...

Silvia forced herself out of her bed and walked, walked, walked, without having a direction or location in mind. The hallway felt endless, just a path she thoughtlessly strolled until she heard the sound of crying.

Crying? She stopped, paused in her walk and turned around, heading back for the doorway where the crying came from and standing there, pressing her hands against each side of the frame and watched her cry. Kat was... crying. Snap out of it, Silvia. You have to fix that.

"Alright... Who do I have to kill?" she asked, wincing at how hoarse her voice sounded.

*still crying a bit, but does manage a sad smile at Dusk and Silvia* "H-hi.." *hiccups* "Oh… lovely…"

Hearing Silvia's voice comforted him somewhat. The two girls were close friends after all. Maybe she could help him? "Nobody, Silvia... Just glad to see you're still alive though"

*still crying a bit, but does manage a sad smile at Dusk and Silvia* "H-hi.." *hiccups* "Oh… lovely…"

​"Hiccuping, Kat? You know what they say; hold your breath for 10 seconds and they'll go away!"

Edited by DodgeDusk

Hearing Silvia's voice comforted him somewhat. The two girls were close friends after all. Maybe she could help him? "Nobody, Silvia... Just glad to see you're still alive though"

"Like I said, Kat, who do I have to kill?" Silvia replied, kneading the tips of her fingers into the right side of her neck. "And, yes, I'm alive. Why wouldn't I be?"

She thinks she dreamed it. XD

​"Hiccuping, Kat? You know what they say; hold your breath for 10 seconds and they'll go away!"

*tries but the sniffling gets in the way* "I'm pathetic…" *thinks of something and reaches for the notes* "Oh, Silvia, I think I found-" *hiccups* "…The problems in the-" *hiccups* "…notes here."

"Like I said, Kat, who do I have to kill?" Silvia replied, kneading the tips of her fingers into the right side of her neck. "And, yes, I'm alive. Why wouldn't I be?"

"W-well, P-poly started it with being -hic- mean and the Nathaniel just -hic- does THIS -hic-" *gestures at the knitting Nathaniel did* "So, I got -hic- upset and -hic- Silvia, why do you have -hic- a scar on your neck -hic- and two runes -hic- on your chest?"

Edited by Kat