Sorin

"...You must've been hungry." Nathaniel gave Dan a strange look as he went to make some coffee.

HOW LONG WERE YOU THERE

"...Seems like it...You think you can make me something to drink?...I feel...incredibly thirsty..."

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

(I hope you all remember what's lurking in the sea of Valm right now.)

(Wyverns.)

Alicia: "Before we move on, can I have a healer tend to Poly's injury?"

"Yuffie's doing all he can with Samson resting and Angie sulking. Poly's been horribly uncooperative. Poor Yuffie."

​Dan came back, his face still having a darkened look, but a smile on his face. He had a cup of coffee in his hand. "We're finally leaving? ...Excellent..." Dan went back to his room to get packed up.

​Dan came back, his face still having a darkened look, but a smile on his face. He had a cup of coffee in his hand. "We're finally leaving? ...Excellent..." Dan went back to his room to get packed up.

​"…" *continues rubbing Silvia's back* "Dusk…?"

(Travant and his Legion of flying douches. Yes.)

(just travant? I thought there were two more.)

Dan finally get to wear it. He had finally finished it a while back, but it was finally ready. He stepped into the room again, his backpack all full of what he wanted. His sewing materials, some food, water, spare clothes, as per usual. But he had a new jacket on. His left side held a bit of a darker red, lined with pockets on the inside, and dropped down to his ankles. The other side...was black. Black from the collar all the way down to his ankles yet again, but this time it had a lightning storm traveling down starting at his waist. On the back, the red and black faded into each other. His black glove on his left hand was still there, but had a fingerless glove on his right hand. "...So...how do I look?"

Dan finally get to wear it. He had finally finished it a while back, but it was finally ready. He stepped into the room again, his backpack all full of what he wanted. His sewing materials, some food, water, spare clothes, as per usual. But he had a new jacket on. His left side held a bit of a darker red, lined with pockets on the inside, and dropped down to his ankles. The other side...was black. Black from the collar all the way down to his ankles yet again, but this time it had a lightning storm traveling down starting at his waist. On the back, the red and black faded into each other. His black glove on his left hand was still there, but had a fingerless glove on his right hand. "...So...how do I look?"

Like a Gary Stu should.

"Good I guess."

Edited by Frost Slayer

(Just him. The other villains I mentioned are on land.)

(Ah, oki.)

"Huh. You look handsome."

(Wyverns.)

"Yuffie's doing all he can with Samson resting and Angie sulking. Poly's been horribly uncooperative. Poor Yuffie."

"I heard my name! I hope someone didn't say it three times whilst looking in a mirror. That's always hell to clean up!"

​"…" *continues rubbing Silvia's back* "Dusk…?"

"Alright..." Getting out of the bed, he put on his rather unique jacket and walked up to Dan. "We're having a private talk, mister. Now"

"I can do more than that" Getting out of the bed, he directly walked up to Silvia's face, literally to the point that the tips of their noses were touching. "You will never become that tainted" Taking a step back, he crawled back into the bed. "Threats are something to be eliminated, yes, but you certainly aren't one. You wouldn't hurt any of us, not even if you tried. And you feel like you don't deserve me?" Scoffing at her comment, he stroked his chin with his hand. "I'm not even going to begin what's wrong with that"

"Oh, hey, my hiccups finally stopped." *tugs Silvia into a hug* "If you were irredeemable, Silvia, Phoibus would've just killed you. Mila would not He can, and has, silenced his heart and conscience when it's required for his job. I can too. But we saw it, and Doma and Mila have not forced us to un-see it. Mila let me refuse the job. To me, that is proof enough. I forgive you because I made the same mistakes in the past, and I learned how to forgive myself." *kisses the top of her head* "And relax about the line. I've done it. Remind me later to tell you the funny story about a clerical error of mine. Forgot to cross a 't' and, next thing I know, I'm being threatened with tigers. Point is, it's a common mistake. Likely you'd scribbled too fast and saw what you knew you'd intended on writing, instead of what had actually happened. More detrimental was the use of Grima's mark. That's what made it so… corroding, especially to you. And, perhaps, what made it so addictive as well. It's simple to fix, I promise. But for now, how about you just rest a bit and cry? You've had a very long couple of days, Silvia. Why not let someone bear your weight, just for a bit? I'm here to help you, Silvia. I am your friend and sister. You're stuck with me, no matter what."

(Rats, So much for Alicia leturing Poly about how he comes across;_;)

Ace had been listening to the conversation the entire time, "Silvia, good to see you're okay. I really thought I lost you yesterday."

Alicia then spoke up, "Oh thank Ashunera no lives were lost yesterday."

Silvia lifted her head again, fully prepared to give Dusk a verbal what-for for being so damned forgiving, but he was right there. So close, that if she moved an inch in the wrong direction she could kiss him, without even trying. "And you... believe that?" she whispered as he began to walk back towards Kat's bed. She breathed again, running her fingers through her hair and suddenly missing the two ribbons she usually had in her hair. Fortunately she had more. She moved her hands again, intertwining them and circling her thumbs around each other. "It's extremely confusing... The faith you have... seems almost blind and yet... Oh c'mon, Dusk, I don't. You're KIND of amazing, you," she said, untangling her hand to wave a finger teasingly at him.

She let herself fall into Kat's arms, gently tracing a finger along her arm as Kat spoke. "Phoibus... I really need to thank him, I suppose. Figure out what the hell these runes are... but I need to thank him. This is... the third time?" she said with a pause, counting. "If... if he comes by, send him to me, will you?" she asked, listening to her tell of her own mistakes, on how to fix hers and that she was... there for her, no matter how.

"C-Couldn't have asked for a better sister myself, Kat..." she said, taking Kat's hand in her own. She glanced up at Ace and Alicia, smiling at the both of them.

"I tend to worry you too much, don't I? Remind me to get better at that."

"...Sure..."

"Brilliant" He walked out of the infirmary and found a vacant room down the end of the hallway. Stepping inside, he pushed Dan in. "Okay, what the hell was that little fiasco with Phoibus last night? Do you know how upset Kat is right now? Do you not care about her feelings?"

"I heard my name! I hope someone didn't say it three times whilst looking in a mirror. That's always hell to clean up!"

​"Ah, Yuffie! Sorry for worrying you so much last night with the walking around!"

"I guess you can't call me handsome eye-patch anymore?"

​"…No, I still don't trust you. But…" *takes a breath* "I can… try to… forgive you. At least."

Silvia lifted her head again, fully prepared to give Dusk a verbal what-for for being so damned forgiving, but he was right there. So close, that if she moved an inch in the wrong direction she could kiss him, without even trying. "And you... believe that?" she whispered as he began to walk back towards Kat's bed. She breathed again, running her fingers through her hair and suddenly missing the two ribbons she usually had in her hair. Fortunately she had more. She moved her hands again, intertwining them and circling her thumbs around each other. "It's extremely confusing... The faith you have... seems almost blind and yet... Oh c'mon, Dusk, I don't. You're KIND of amazing, you," she said, untangling her hand to wave a finger teasingly at him.

She let herself fall into Kat's arms, gently tracing a finger along her arm as Kat spoke. "Phoibus... I really need to thank him, I suppose. Figure out what the hell these runes are... but I need to thank him. This is... the third time?" she said with a pause, counting. "If... if he comes by, send him to me, will you?" she asked, listening to her tell of her own mistakes, on how to fix hers and that she was... there for her, no matter how.

"C-Couldn't have asked for a better sister myself, Kat..." she said, taking Kat's hand in her own. She glanced up at Ace and Alicia, smiling at the both of them.

"I tend to worry you too much, don't I? Remind me to get better at that."

"I'm sister to Phoibus. Trust me when I say I'm used to it. I can decipher the runes if you want it now, or if you'd rather wait for him to explain. I'll definitely send him to you. I think he stole one of your ribbons last night to bind a wound."

"Brilliant" He walked out of the infirmary and found a vacant room down the end of the hallway. Stepping inside, he pushed Dan in. "Okay, what the hell was that little fiasco with Phoibus last night? Do you know how upset Kat is right now? Do you not care about her feelings?"

"...About her feelings...What about MY feelings?! What about the fact that he was the one that killed my parents right in front of my eyes?! What about the fact that Phoibus, accusing Silvia of being Grima and wanting to kill thousands, has done far worse in the name of far less! But you don't care...you don't care at all! It's always Dan's fault!" Dan's darkened face had returned.