• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"You're funny if you think constantly telling me to shut up will change anything."

"That's why I'm not saying it any more."

"Yes, but charging forward only startles the prey."

"It didn't in my experience."

"You don't need to get married to live happy."

*shrugs* "Some people might need it. And maybe he's one of them."

"That's why I'm not saying it any more."

"It didn't in my experience."

*shrugs* "Some people might need it. And maybe he's one of them."

"Good, now would it kill you to be a tad more, friendly, to the rest of us, specifically me?"

"That's because Alicia's like a deer. Graceful, beautiful, and freezes when startled. Dan's not a deer."

"No, but... maybe if the more temperamental of the two makes the first move, the odds are better."

"Good, now would it kill you to be a tad more, friendly, to the rest of us, specifically me?"

"We'll see. Kind of hard to be cheerful when your leg's still shredded up, though."

"No, but... maybe if the more temperamental of the two makes the first move, the odds are better."

"We'll see. Kind of hard to be cheerful when your leg's still shredded up, though."

"Think of the positive then. You have all the time in the world to ponder your life choices."

"Cassandra is NOT helping matters. I'd focus on her first. She keeps giving mixed messages. A ton. …Okay, and Klotho's probably not helping either, but I'm hesitant to yell at her over it because I REALLY want her distracted from my brother."

Edited by Kat

"Cassandra is NOT helping matters. I'd focus on her first. She keeps giving mixed messages."

"Oh really...? And what do you mean by that?"

"Think of the positive then. You have all the time in the world to ponder your life choices."

"I've had too much of that in my life already."

Alicia: "Ace."

Ace: "Yeah?"

Alicia: "Could you help me carry Poly onto the ship if Yuffie doesn't heal his injury by then?

Ace: "Considering it'll probably take the two of us just to help him move with that leg wound, I'll have to help out."

"Oh really...? And what do you mean by that?"

"Well, as I said, the things with Klotho… and then just… sorta just acting like she's only interested in his body, but not necessarily HIM. Being in the infirmary keeps your observation and hearing skills sharp."

Alicia: "Ace?"

Ace: "Something on your mind, Alicia?"

Alicia: "Who is going to watch this continent while we're gone?"

Ace: "I instructed the Shepherds to watch over Ylisse while we're in Valm, I'm sending word we're going to leave soon."

Alicia: "You forgot someone, Ace."

Ace: "...Gaius. I told him I'd come back for him before heading home. Besides, this realms Chrom did insist on him being by his side."

Meanwhile: In the darkness of the night, a shadowy figure slowly moved towards Port Ferox. Praying the Dreamers hadn't left port yet.

Alicia: "Ace?"

Ace: "Something on your mind, Alicia?"

Alicia: "Who is going to watch this continent while we're gone?"

Ace: "I instructed the Shepherds to watch over Ylisse while we're in Valm, I'm sending word we're going to leave soon."

Alicia: "You forgot someone, Ace."

Ace: "...Gaius. I told him I'd come back for him before heading home. Besides, this realms Chrom did insist on him being by his side."

Meanwhile: In the darkness of the night, a shadowy figure slowly moved towards Port Ferox. Praying the Dreamers hadn't left port yet.

"Ah, good, I was just about to ask you if they'd mind, Ace."

"Cassandra..." Yes. The one person left in this world who would understand him. Such beauty...Such grace...And yet...she OBSESSES over Klotho. What does she see in her?! What attracts her to her?! ...Klotho...why does SHE deserve her kindness?... Why not me?! Klotho didn't need Cassandra...or was she attempting to steal her from him? Edited by Dandragon

"Ah, good, I was just about to ask you if they'd mind, Ace."

Ace: "Looks like we both had the same idea. The Shepherds have gotten stronger and reorganized over the six months of reconstruction. That was one of my highlights over those six months. Well, that and lecturing Frederick over making Sis mad. Anyways, my letter is finished. I'm about to send it off now."

"Cassandra..." Yes. The one person left in this world who would understand him. Such beauty...Such grace...And yet...she OBSESSES over Klotho. What does she see in her?! What attracts her to her?! ...Klotho...why does SHE deserve her kindness?... Why not me?! Klotho didn't need Cassandra...or was she attempting to steal her from him?

"Dan, can you come here a minute?"

"Why are we all meeting here again..?"

"We're getting on some boats. In theory."

As Cassandra left Klotho to her own business, she headed towards the port where the Dreamers were supposed to meet at, to see if someone could heal up the cut on her wrist. Entering the vicinity, she saw Dan talking to Kat and gave them a wave, before sitting down on a nearby bed.

Edited by Polydeuces

"?" He walked over to Kat. "What's up?"

*tugs him down next to her and gives him a hug* "You look like you need one badly, Dan. Rough night? You don't look like you slept at all."

*Skips outside with her things before choosing to sit next to Ace* "What's a ship like?"

Edited by Kat