Sorin

*tugs him down next to her and gives him a hug* "You look like you need one badly, Dan. Rough night? You don't look like you slept at all."

"...You could say that...Thanks." Dan saw Cassandra wave to him, and waved back, giving his best smile.

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

*Skips outside with her things before choosing to sit next to Ace* "What's a ship like?"

Ace: "I've never been on a ship before, but from what I've read ships can be big. And there are some people who don't do well on ships, the rocking makes them feel nauseous."

"...You could say that...Thanks." Dan saw Cassandra wave to him, and waved back, giving his best smile.

"No problem." *smiles at him* "Here, why don't you take a nap before we head off? At least rest."

Ace: "I've never been on a ship before, but from what I've read ships can be big. And there are some people who don't do well on ships, the rocking makes them feel nauseous."

"Oh?"

"... Shit, those fuckers are gonna ditch me, aren't they?" *tries to leave the inn to head to the port*

Alicia realized Poly was still at the inn so she went back to help him, and good thing too. "Need a hand there, love?"

"Oh?"

Ace: "Yeah, that's pretty much all I know about ships. Besides them also being used for war purposes."

Alicia realized Poly was still at the inn so she went back to help him, and good thing too. "Need a hand there, love?"

"If you don't mind." *throws his left arm around Alicia's shoulder and keeps limping*

"No problem." *smiles at him* "Here, why don't you take a nap before we head off? At least rest."

"Oh?"

''...That...sounds like a good idea...hopefully there's a comfortable place on that boat.''

Ace: "Yeah, that's pretty much all I know about ships. Besides them also being used for war purposes."

"How?"

''...That...sounds like a good idea...hopefully there's a comfortable place on that boat.''

​"I think we can… set something up? Oh, I'm going to get horribly sick, I think. Also, lovely jacket. Did you make it?"

"How?"

​"I think we can… set something up? Oh, I'm going to get horribly sick, I think. Also, lovely jacket. Did you make it?"

''Yes, indeed I did. I modeled the right side after Ishtar's robe...''

"How?"

Ace: "I've read about battles being fought on ships where people would board them via planks. I've also heard tales of ships being used solely for wrecking enemy fleets by setting them ablaze and purposely sending them towards the enemy."

"It's good to honor the dead. When we get a calm moment, how about we visit her grave?"

Ace: "I've read about battles being fought on ships where people would board them via planks. I've also heard tales of ships being used solely for wrecking enemy fleets by setting them ablaze and purposely sending them towards the enemy."

"Sounds ruthless. Effective though."

Alicia warmly smiled as she helped Poly get to the port, "Of course I don't mind. You're my sweetheart."

"And you're my Goddess of Reason."

As Cassandra listened to Dan & Kat's conversation, they started speaking of someone named Ishtar, and she could tell that Dan felt pain from mentioning that name. 'Oh, Dan... I wish you felt the way you do for that Ishtar person towards me...' She thought, hanging her head low.

As Cassandra listened to Dan & Kat's conversation, they started speaking of someone named Ishtar, and she could tell that Dan felt pain from mentioning that name. 'Oh, Dan... I wish you felt the way you do for that Ishtar person towards me...' She thought, hanging her head low.

"Crimson? You look sad. What's wrong?"