Sorin

"I believe so, yes" He smirked. "... Although knowing him, he'll take years before he shows his face again"

"Yep... To be honest, I wouldn't have been surprised if you'd been the leader of this army when I first joined... To be honest, I'm not sure if a group like us needs a leader. Whenever we fight we all sort of do our own thing, and occasionally yell at each other or fall over."

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Yep... To be honest, I wouldn't have been surprised if you'd been the leader of this army when I first joined... To be honest, I'm not sure if a group like us needs a leader. Whenever we fight we all sort of do our own thing, and occasionally yell at each other or fall over."

"Me? Leader? You must be joking... And if we didn't have a leader, Natty, then..." He actually couldn't respond to that. His point was justified; the Dreamers were never actually co-ordinated their attacks during fights. They just kinda winged it all the time. "Umm... Imagine all the anarchy?"

"Is that a question or a statement?" Nathaniel smiled. "Logically, the Exalt would lead us... But he isn't here at the moment, so we can just lead ourselves. Anyways... Would you like to play chess?"

"Is that a question or a statement?" Nathaniel smiled. "Logically, the Exalt would lead us... But he isn't here at the moment, so we can just lead ourselves. Anyways... Would you like to play chess?"

"Chess? Hmm... Never interested me Nat, sorry. Maybe some other time, when I'm not roleplaying as a pirate!"

"Chess? Hmm... Never interested me Nat, sorry. Maybe some other time, when I'm not roleplaying as a pirate!"

*appearing out of nowhere* "Oh, Brother, Sister wanted to see you. She looks frustrated too, so maybe Wizard can go too?"

*appearing out of nowhere* "Oh, Brother, Sister wanted to see you. She looks frustrated too, so maybe Wizard can go too?"

"Oh? Thank you, Klotho. And sure, Natty can come if he wants to" He leaves to see Kat

*using her knitting needles for dagger throwing practice in frustration*

He enters the room, and quickly dodges a knitting needle via side step. "Uh... That's pretty lethal, y'know..."

He enters the room, and quickly dodges a knitting needle via side step. "Uh... That's pretty lethal, y'know..."

"I know. I used to use them like this. Sewing needles too. No one thinks about how deadly they are, and no one thinks twice about a girl carrying them."

*staggering through the ship* "Muh... this leg wound sucks dick..."

*watching and then nudges his non-wounded leg to knock him over* "You shouldn't be moving. That makes it worse, silly." *grabs him by his arms and start dragging him off* "Empress would probably cry if you keep aggravating it."

"I know. I used to use them like this. Sewing needles too. No one thinks about how deadly they are, and no one thinks twice about a girl carrying them."

"I'd rather not know what a woman and needles can do... But now I'm curious; were you getting frustrated at knitting again?"

"I'm fiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. Just not used to being in pain on one leg."

"Nope. Back to the infirmary with you. Cooperate, or I'll tell Empress and she'll come, all worried and crying. I'll exaggerate the story of course, just to make sure."

​"…"

Sitting down next to her, he puts his arm around her and holds both of her hands. "Since you're so adamant about knitting, my pointers are still available, if you want to take them"

"I'm not actually opposed to you doing that."

"Oh? Well, then I'll tell her that due to you being uncooperative, you've gotten an infection, which I think you have because your injury smells bad, and you have to be quarantined."

Sitting down next to her, he puts his arm around her and holds both of her hands. "Since you're so adamant about knitting, my pointers are still available, if you want to take them"

​"…No, I want to learn without your help."

"Yeah... no."

"It does smell bad, though. You need to have it looked at." *continuing to drag* "Also, you're heavy. You need to diet and not drink so much."

"Fine, be that way then. Have you made any progress though, do you think?"

​"…I don't know…"

"It's because I'm a big man. And it's not infected."

"Then you REALLY need a bath."