• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Knew it!" Nathaniel chuckled. "Well... I'm going to see if Breezy is around. I need to speak with him about his special mission..." With a slight spring in his step, Nathaniel left.

Samson was at the wheel, deeply in thought. (These winds... I don't like them at all. Something's happening....)

(We… haven't set sail yet, I think.)

"Knew it!" Nathaniel chuckled. "Well... I'm going to see if Breezy is around. I need to speak with him about his special mission..." With a slight spring in his step, Nathaniel left.

"Well, I hope I helped."

*Is being dragged to the infirmary, when he overhears Wizard* "JUST TELL HER STRAIGHT OUT, FOOL!"

Ace: "Sheesh, I think my ears are ringing."

Alicia: "You're trying to help Nathaniel. I think Kat has it covered"

Ace: "The infirmary's not too far, right?"

"I might need to have a small talk with Glaedyr to help out."

"I was thinking of doing something similar too. Glaedyr was my first proper friend in the Dreamers. I want to help her out as much as I can"

Ace: "Sheesh, I think my ears are ringing."

Alicia: "You're trying to help Nathaniel. I think Kat has it covered"

Ace: "The infirmary's not too far, right?"

"It's close."

"Ah, there you are! Listen..." Nathaniel dropped his voice down to a mock whisper. "On our super special awesome mission, I'll be having a... 'Private chat' with Glaedyr. No, that isn't anything dirty you filthy scrub... So, we'll leave as soon as we get to Valm?" Edited by Wizard

"Ah, there you are! Listen..." Nathaniel dropped his voice down to a mock whisper. "On our super special awesome mission, we're I'll be having a... 'Private chat' with Glaedyr. No, that isn't anything dirty you filthy scrub." Nathaniel

"Okay whatever you need dude... Just make sure one of you don't die in the near future, that hurts, and yes once we land."

Edited by Brokuni

Ace: "This is to buy time for Yuffie to get here. I did leave a note for him to meet us on here. Besides, I can't ignore a friend in need, though I will have to lecture him afterwards."

Yuffie finally found the note that Ace had left for him. "Damnit! I really shouldn't spend so much time with this internal monologuing thing." Yuffie proceeds to rush off to the location specified on the note.

Write ups are booooooooooooooooooooriiiiing.

Yuffie finally found the note that Ace had left for him. "Damnit! I really shouldn't spend so much time with this internal monologuing thing." Yuffie proceeds to rush off to the location specified on the note.

Write ups are booooooooooooooooooooriiiiing.

"Oh, hiya."

Yuffie finally found the note that Ace had left for him. "Damnit! I really shouldn't spend so much time with this internal monologuing thing." Yuffie proceeds to rush off to the location specified on the note. Write ups are booooooooooooooooooooriiiiing.

Ace: "Hi Yuffie."