Sorin

Ace grinned a bit, "From what I read it's the rocking motion of the ship traveling on the water. And I hope I don't get sick either, I'd hate to be out should a battle happen."

Dan got a horrible idea. "You get seasick?" He walked up to Silvia. "Come now, how could you get SEAsick. The calm waves that rock the boat baaaack and fooooorth...it's so relaxing...and the water is such a fine color..."

Silvia nodded twice, before shaking her head again. "The less I think about it, the better, really..." she said, before laughing a little at Ace's next statement. "A battle? WHO is going to fight us while we're in a boat? Who else has a boat to come fight us?"

She grinned at Dusk, watching him play with Aurum's ear. "Cute. You know my pegasus at home would have your face buried into the dirt if you so much as tried to touch her."

She gave a quick wave to Dan, before her smile turned into a frown. "Yeah, I do... d-don't get..." Dan's description automatically drained the color out of her skin, and once she recovered from the shock - and the nausea - she instinctively raised her Fenrir tome and smacked him across the head with it.

... Which totally had nothing to do with him touching Ace. Nope.

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Silvia nodded twice, before shaking her head again. "The less I think about it, the better, really..." she said, before laughing a little at Ace's next statement. "A battle? WHO is going to fight us while we're in a boat? Who else has a boat to come fight us?"

She grinned at Dusk, watching him play with Aurum's ear. "Cute. You know my pegasus at home would have your face buried into the dirt if you so much as tried to touch her."

She gave a quick wave to Dan, before her smile turned into a frown. "Yeah, I do... d-don't get..." Dan's description automatically drained the color out of her skin, and once she recovered from the shock - and the nausea - she instinctively raised her Fenrir tome and smacked him across the head with it.

"? A bit jealous, my dear?" He put his arm around Silvia. "Come on, now. There are other women here that need acknowledgment. Of course, I guess you need someone to watch over you while Henry ain't here." Dan leaned in a little. "Wouldn't you say?"

"That seems a little much. Is seasickness that bad?"

"? A bit jealous, my dear?" He put his arm around Silvia. "Come on, now. There are other women here that need acknowledgment. Of course, I guess you need someone to watch over you while Henry ain't here." Dan leaned in a little. "Wouldn't you say?"

"You...idiots..."

"Is that to? I doubt it. I've beaten a stray horse down to the ground, I don't think pegasus are THAT much different... You know, except for the wings..." Hearing and seeing Dan however, darkened his mood completely. "Daniel..."

​"…Huh. I guess you don't like Crimson. I'll let her know."

As Cassandra dragged herself out of her bed, she thought she felt a chill in the hair, though she mainly attributed it to being near the sea. Getting up, she headed out in search of the others.

​"…Huh. I guess you don't like Crimson. I'll let her know."

"Well, she didn't seem like she was interested in me anymore. Besides, if a lady is seasick, then a proper gentleman should help her." ....Klotho...I will end you, one day if you even speak a single word to her...

*sees Cassandra* "Oh, Crimson, Dan apparently doesn't like you. He's flirting with all the girls. I'm sorry about that."

Edited by Kat

*sees Cassandra* "Oh, Crimson, Dan apparently doesn't like you. He's flirting with all the girls."

Dan yells to Cassandra. "And you're spreading rumors. I was simply helping Silvia with her seasickness!"

Edited by Dandragon

"Is that to? I doubt it. I've beaten a stray horse down to the ground, I don't think pegasus are THAT much different... You know, except for the wings..." Hearing and seeing Dan however, darkened his mood completely. "Daniel..."

"You haven't met Argentum. He barely tolerates ME, let alone anyone else," she said with a chuckle, placing her book back into the saddlebag and folding her arms, redirecting her attention to Dan.

"I am NOT jealous," she huffed, shooting him a death glare of daggers, that only drifted away once she realized Dan's intent. Alright, so he wanted to play. Unfortunately for him, she'd been at this particular game for some more time than he. "You are absolutely right, Dan," she cooed, moving his arm so she could grasp both of his hands in hers. "I do get a little wild when he's not around..." She said, before yanking him into her embrace and gazing directly into his eyes. "Tame me then, will you?"

"You haven't met Argentum. He barely tolerates ME, let alone anyone else," she said with a chuckle, placing her book back into the saddlebag and folding her arms, redirecting her attention to Dan.

"I am NOT jealous," she huffed, shooting him a death glare of daggers, that only drifted away once she realized Dan's intent. Alright, so he wanted to play. Unfortunately for him, she'd been at this particular game for some more time than he. "You are absolutely right, Dan," she cooed, moving his arm so she could grasp both of his hands in hers. "I do get a little wild when he's not around..." She said, before yanking him into her embrace and gazing directly into his eyes. "Tame me then, will you?"

"Oh my." *thinking* "Shame. Sister said she wanted to see you to help you tame something."

He turns to face Silvia and smirks... He had no idea how everybody would react to this, but... Screw it. "Argentum could use a whip, and I've been told I'm quite ferocious with a whip. I'll have him kneeling before his master in no time" His cheerful tone soon changed into that of confusion when he witnessed what Silvia just did to Dan. "... Do you two want that whip now?"

"Well, well. I can't refuse a ladies request, then? But I thought you said you didn't like being tied down? Unless you like to make exceptions." I wonder what Cassandra would do if she noticed this...hmmmmmm.

Ace replied while Silvia while she had Dan in her arms, "I hope a battle doesn't happen out here. Though our foes would have to have a boat, even with flyers. No Pegasus or Wyvern can fly far without resting."

Alicia meanwhile, was busy folding the dry clothes Ace had put down in her shared room.

"Well, well. I can't refuse a ladies request, then? But I thought you said you didn't like being tied down? Unless you like to make exceptions." I wonder what Cassandra would do if she noticed this...hmmmmmm.

"You can tame without ropes you know. It's not that hard."

Cassandra was taken aback by Silvia's... forward nature. She'd not seen her do something like that before, but... especially not to Dan. She then decided that she'd play along with the two, and moved slowly but calmly towards the pair.

(Could we start sed battle...?)

(Have they even taken off?)

Cassandra was taken aback by Silvia's... forward nature. She'd not seen her do something like that before, but... especially not to Dan. She then decided that she'd play along with the two, and moved slowly but calmly towards the pair.

"Hiya Crimson!"

"You can tame without ropes you know. It's not that hard."

Dan gave a grin. "Where's the fun in that?"

"Ah!" Dan turned his head towards her. "Cassandra! What a pleasant surprise! Would you care to join us?" Dan still had his smile on his face.