Sorin

Dan gave a grin. "Where's the fun in that?"

"Ah!" Dan turned his head towards her. "Cassandra! What a pleasant surprise! Would you care to join us?" Dan still had his smile on his face.

*dryly* "Are you going to invite all the girls, Dan?"

(Hmm.)

(So, be patient.)

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Why? Do YOU want to come as well?"

"Maybe, though you being a part of it is a definite minus. But I'm SURE Sister would love to hear about the orgy you're trying to cause."

"Maybe, though you being a part of it is a definite minus. But I'm SURE Sister would love to hear about the orgy you're trying to cause."

"...I'd ask if she want's in, but...she seems to be taken."

​"…That is not a thing I wanted to hear."

Shit. "Well, Kat. You were my first crush. And besides, if Silvia is requesting some assistance, and Cassandra wants to help, who am I to deny such beautiful ladies?"

"Kat... You know you shouldn't be walking around..."

"It's okay. Yuffie helped me. Sorin said we were leaving soon, so I wanted to see us leave. He just went to get more medicine for Poly. However, I am NOT liking what I just heard, I think."

Shit. "Well, Kat. You were my first crush. And besides, if Silvia is requesting some assistance, and Cassandra wants to help, who am I to deny such beautiful ladies?"

"Silvia does not require assistance from you, and Cassandra looks half-ready to cry. That is behavior I expect from my brother, Daniel, not you."

Edited by Kat

"It's okay. Yuffie helped me. Sorin said we were leaving soon, so I wanted to see us leave. He just went to get more medicine for Poly. However, I am NOT liking what I just heard, I think"

"This did get out of hand kinda fast..."

"Oh my." *thinking* "Shame. Sister said she wanted to see you to help you tame something."

He turns to face Silvia and smirks... He had no idea how everybody would react to this, but... Screw it. "Argentum could use a whip, and I've been told I'm quite ferocious with a whip. I'll have him kneeling before his master in no time" His cheerful tone soon changed into that of confusion when he witnessed what Silvia just did to Dan. "... Do you two want that whip now?"

"Well, well. I can't refuse a ladies request, then? But I thought you said you didn't like being tied down? Unless you like to make exceptions." I wonder what Cassandra would do if she noticed this...hmmmmmm.

Ace replied while Silvia while she had Dan in her arms, "I hope a battle doesn't happen out here. Though our foes would have to have a boat, even with flyers. No Pegasus or Wyvern can fly far without resting."

Alicia meanwhile, was busy folding the dry clothes Ace had put down in her shared room.

She spun around for a brief moment to talk to Klotho or had just... randomly appeared. "She did?" Remind me to follow through with that..."

She just barely managed to finish speaking before she found herself laughing hysterically at Dusk. "Okay, I'd honestly LIKE to see that. And yeah, maybe. Depends on this one."

She leaned into and briefly tapped Dan's nose. "I don't. Tie me down and I'll knock you starboard. And not in a good way either." She turned had to turn around towards Ace now - damn, juggling conversations was hard - and nodded. "That would suck. I seriously DOUBT that's going to happen though."

She spun around for a brief moment to talk to Klotho or had just... randomly appeared. "She did?" Remind me to follow through with that..."

She just barely managed to finish speaking before she found herself laughing hysterically at Dusk. "Okay, I'd honestly LIKE to see that. And yeah, maybe. Depends on this one."

She leaned into and briefly tapped Dan's nose. "I don't. Tie me down and I'll knock you starboard. And not in a good way either." She turned had to turn around towards Ace now - damn, juggling conversations was hard - and nodded. "That would suck. I seriously DOUBT that's going to happen though."

"Silvia, I wanted to help you with that Fenrir spell. It can be temperamental at times. If you're not careful, you'll infect random people with a horrible illness where they cough up black blood, instead of killing your target."

(FE4 manga version of Fenrir is terrifying.)

"It's okay. Yuffie helped me. Sorin said we were leaving soon, so I wanted to see us leave. He just went to get more medicine for Poly. However, I am NOT liking what I just heard, I think."

"Silvia does not require assistance from you, and Cassandra looks half-ready to cry. That is behavior I expect from my brother, Daniel, not you."

"...Well, you love your brother so much to cry over him for an eye that he can regenerate, so I'm surprised you even cared." Dan let go of Silvia. He had become angry.

"Silvia, I wanted to help you with that Fenrir spell. It can be temperamental at times. If you're not careful, you'll infect random people with a horrible illness where they cough up black blood, instead of killing your target."

(FE4 manga version of Fenrir is terrifying.)

(Can't Fenrir Poison you in FE5?)

Cassandra had reached Dan, and without fear of hitting Silvia by accident, slapped Dan across the face, then retreated to the corner and slumped down into a chair nearby.

Edited by Polydeuces

"...Well, you love your brother so much to cry over him for an eye that he can regenerate, so I'm surprised you even cared." Dan let go of Silvia. He had become angry.

​"…" *looks incredibly sad* "That… yes, he'll recover it, but it's a painful healing process. I cry for the pain he goes through. He is my brother, my twin. Why wouldn't I cry over him? I cry over your wounds, even though they will eventually heal. How is this different, Dan?"

Cassandra had reached Dan, and without fear of hitting Silvia by accident, slapped Dan across the face, then retreated to the corner and slumped down into a chair nearby.

"Good. He needed that and he'd just punch me for it."

Edited by Kat

"Uh, well... I think that's no longer happening, Silvia. Sorry!.. And Dan, don't start"

Dan felt the slap across his face, and it felt hard. "...You said you didn't know what to do with me...but I guess now you do..."

​"…" *looks incredibly sad* "That… yes, he'll recover it, but it's a painful healing process. I cry for the pain he goes through. He is my brother, my twin. Why wouldn't I cry over him? I cry over your wounds, even though they will eventually heal. How is this different, Dan?"

"Good. He needed that and he'd just punch me for it."

"I just thought you would be used to the type of attitude of Phoibus, yet you criticize me for doing it? Fine...I guess no one wants me around, so I shall take my leave." Dan walked back into his room on the boat.

"I just thought you would be used to the type of attitude of Phoibus, yet you criticize me for doing it? Fine...I guess no one wants me around, so I shall take my leave." Dan walked back into his room on the boat.

Dusk watched him leave and, once he was out of sight, sighed. "... WHAT is wrong with that kid?"

Dan felt the slap across his face, and it felt hard. "...You said you didn't know what to do with me...but I guess now you do..."

​"That's not… I want you to have a better life than Phoibus… that's why I…" *trails off as he leaves* "Why can't I… get you to understand, Dan…?" *quietly crying* "You deserve better than what he got. So much better."

Dusk watched him leave and, once he was out of sight, sighed. "... WHAT is wrong with that kid?"

Cassandra sighed as Dan left the room. "Honestly... I don't know how I fell for that man." She replied to seemingly nobody.

Cassandra sighed as Dan left the room. "Honestly... I don't know how I fell for that man." She replied to seemingly nobody.

"I guess he has SOME good traits. He seems insistent on hiding them lately though."

He barely registered what Cassandra just stated. "Wait... What?" He turned to her, then Klotho... Then back at her. [What? Is Cassandra tugging Klotho on strings here?]