Sorin

"Meh. I have too much time on my hands, anyway..." He trailed off, looking at Glaedyr.

"If you're sure!..." She could see him looking at her, and it made her face go slightly red again. She blinked and tried to avoid eye contact."So...uhh...are you going to try playing it again?"

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"They definitely won't take a demand to surrender. They'd only take a surrender from us as a means of trying to get us killed." *gives him a look* "Though, that's not the only way to get someone to drop their guard. The Jugdrali tales… have a very effective one. A shame we can't pull it off ourselves." *shrugs* "The first is an insult to their pride. The second is appealing to that pride. Personally, I favor the latter. Provoking them… might cause more problems than you're thinking. Anger is good in an enemy, but a berserking foe cares not for what they kill, or what they run over. That'll break OUR morale." *shrugs again* "Ultimately, the answer is that they will NOT surrender to us. …They're more in the 'right' than you think they are, Sorin. They aren't backing down."

I know exactly what move she is talking about..."I understand that... I'll go rewrite it later. What do you mean they are more in the 'right'? Nobody is 'right' Kat. I never claimed that they were wrong and that we 'right'. It is a simple matter of perspective. And truthfully being 'right' doesn't matter to me. What they want blocks my path and I will remove them."

I know exactly what move she is talking about..."I understand that... I'll go rewrite it later. What do you mean they are more in the 'right'? Nobody is 'right' Kat. I never claimed that they were wrong and that we 'right'. It is a simple matter of perspective. And truthfully being 'right' doesn't matter to me. What they want blocks my path and I will remove them."

"I didn't say that there WAS a right. I'm TELLING you that the reason behind their actions… is a lot more understandable than you think."

Silvia hadn't minded flying up there in the sky, Dan sleeping against her shoulder while she read (she had stowed the Fenrir tome for Carreau, hoping THAT wouldn't cause any sort of diseases if she got it wrong), and was currently tracing the runes with a finger, over and over and in an attempt to memorize it.

And she had been completely in her zone.

And then Dan screamed.

She immediately clutched the book to her chest and screamed herself, before reaching out with an arm to steady Dan so he didn't fall off. "N-Naga... you alright?"

"S-sorry. I just...had the weirdest dream..."

"Everything okay up there?"

"F-Fine, Klotho! J... Just fine..." she called back, her voice trailing off at the end.

"S-sorry. I just...had the weirdest dream..."

"No harm, no foul, Dan. But other than the dream..." she said, turning her attention to her rune-tracing again and cutting right to the chase. "Anything bothering you?"

Edited by Vashiane

"They definitely won't take a demand to surrender. They'd only take a surrender from us as a means of trying to get us killed." *gives him a look* "Though, that's not the only way to get someone to drop their guard. The Jugdrali tales… have a very effective one. A shame we can't pull it off ourselves." *shrugs* "The first is an insult to their pride. The second is appealing to that pride. Personally, I favor the latter. Provoking them… might cause more problems than you're thinking. Anger is good in an enemy, but a berserking foe cares not for what they kill, or what they run over. That'll break OUR morale." *shrugs again* "Ultimately, the answer is that they will NOT surrender to us. …They're more in the 'right' than you think they are, Sorin. They aren't backing down."

​"…Klotho. Not Klorho. Do you have pie in your mouth, Candy Man?"

(oops, sorry. Lousy mobile keyboard...)

Gaius: "...Oops, shouldn't have tried to talk between bites."

Ace: "Haha, you gotta have something sugary, right?"

Gaius: "Yup."

"I didn't say that there WAS a right. I'm TELLING you that the reason behind their actions… is a lot more understandable than you think."

"Enlighten me."

(OMG I'M ONLINE WHEN EVERYONE'S ONLINE.)

Yo

Edited by Sorin

"I'll have to see..." He opened the book and flipped through it.

She waits as he looks to find the song, eagerly tapping her foot lightly on the deck.

(OMG I'M ONLINE WHEN EVERYONE'S ONLINE.)

YES LUIGI! :D *waves*

"F-Fine, Klotho! J... Just fine..." she called back, her voice trailing off at the end.

"No harm, no foul, Dan. But other than the dream..." she said, turning her attention to her rune-tracing again and cutting right to the chase. "Anything bothering you?"

"If you say so."

(oops, sorry. Lousy mobile keyboard...)

Gaius: "...Oops, shouldn't have tried to talk between bites."

Ace: "Haha, you gotta have something sugary, right?"

Gaius: "Yup."

​"…Weird."

"Enlighten me."

​"…" *smiles at him* "Well, no."

"...Well...Cassandra did slap me back there...I honestly was hoping...that...well...that flirting might of made her jealous for me. But that seems to have fucked up entirely." He sighed. "My last conversation with her, she said that she didn't know what to do with me anymore. And before, when I proclaimed that I loved her...well, she ran off. Does she just want me for sex?!" Dan had a look of confusion upon his face.

"Enlighten me."

Yo

She waits as he looks to find the song, eagerly tapping her foot lightly on the deck.

YES LUIGI! :D *waves*

Hello guys!!! :D I'm so freaking happy right now you have no idea

Also can someone tell me what we're doing right now because I'm really lost...there seems to be many things going on at once (and I don't want to randomly join the RP)

Also can someone tell me what we're doing right now because I'm really lost...there seems to be many things going on at once (and I don't want to randomly join the RP)

We're on a boat to Valm.

We are on the boat to Valm. And going to fight Travant. Whenever that is.

"...Well...Cassandra did slap me back there...I honestly was hoping...that...well...that flirting might of made her jealous for me. But that seems to have fucked up entirely." He sighed. "My last conversation with her, she said that she didn't know what to do with me anymore. And before, when I proclaimed that I loved her...well, she ran off. Does she just want me for sex?!" Dan had a look of confusion upon his face.

(Sounds like someone should talk with Kat too. *dryly*)

(On the boat, sailing. A storm'll approach soonish.)

Well Glaedyr and Nathaniel are on the main deck, and Nathaniel was trying to play Oasis songs xD

Ace and Klotho found Gaius elsewhere on the ship when he triggered Ace's trap

And Dan is with Silvia on her pegasus I think xD

I'm probably completely wrong xD

"If you say so." ​"…Weird." ​"…" *smiles at him* "Well, no."

Ace: "Yeah, but he's still my best friend. Speaking of which let's quit being recluses and join the others." *Above deck*

Alicia: "Gaius?! You stowed away on the ship..."

Ace: " Yeah, he did."

We're on a boat to Valm.

We are on the boat to Valm. And going to fight Travant. Whenever that is.

Oh okay, thanks for telling me! Don't know who that is either

(Sounds like someone should talk with Kat too. *dryly*)

(On the boat, sailing. A storm'll approach soonish.)

(Oh alright! I can just say my character woke up late. :) Thanks for telling me!!)

Well Glaedyr and Nathaniel are on the main deck, and Nathaniel was trying to play Oasis songs xD

Ace and Klotho found Gaius elsewhere on the ship when he triggered Ace's trap

And Dan is with Silvia on her pegasus I think xD

I'm probably completely wrong xD

Ah, okay. That's why you two were playing music. xD

I noticed Gaius appear somewhere in the RP, so I got confused.

I noticed that too. Didn't Dan wake up from a nightmare while on Silvia's pegasus?

Thanks for telling me! You probably aren't wrong, that's what it looked like to me

"…" *smiles at him* "Well, no."

"Right, shouldn't have asked. Well in the mean time, listen to this song I learned back home. It is called, The Song of Storms." He began to play.

Edited by Sorin