• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

(THIS REFERENCE. xD)

Alison soon started to hear loud rumbling of thunder, so she cowered down anxiously. 'That...That song did all this?!" she asked herself with surprise.

"What? Surprised? It used to be a way to ask the gods for rain during a drought!"

"Hwah..." Nathaniel slumped against his bed.

Glaedyr should totally fly in

The reaction would be legendary

Now that would be hilarious xD

but unfortunately I have to go now so >.<

Glaedyr retreated to her room, hoping she could wait out the storm from in there. It couldn't be that bad, could it?

Bye everyone, I is going now! *waves*

"And what of it? Not the first time I've shared a room. Dusk is going to be running about all over the place too, so I'll welcome the company. Even if she is sleeping."

"N-Need it... more than I do..." Silvia mumbled. "... Plus... I have... no idea how... to uncurl myself..."

"What? Surprised? It used to be a way to ask the gods for rain during a drought!"

"I...I actually am surprised..." Alison stated, her voice trailing off as the lightning progressively louder.

Now that would be hilarious xD

but unfortunately I have to go now so >.<

Glaedyr retreated to her room, hoping she could wait out the storm from in there. It couldn't be that bad, could it?

Bye everyone, I is going now! *waves*

(Aww. D: Goodbye! I'm glad I got to RP with you a little bit since we usually aren't online at the same time. :))

Edited by LuigiandShadowGirl

*sleeping*

Cassandra heard the commotion outside and noticed the rain. Though she badly wanted to feel it, the harshness of the storm kept her inside the ship. Still, she thought it best to get up and wander around the inner workings of the boat to see how it was laid out...

"N-Need it... more than I do..." Silvia mumbled. "... Plus... I have... no idea how... to uncurl myself..."

​"…Someone carry her to my room. It's the largest here anyway, save where we store the animals. Someone else take care of her pegasus. MOVE!"

"I...I actually am surprised..." Alison stated, drifting off as the lightning progressively louder.

"Magic."

*sleeping*

Cassandra heard the commotion outside and noticed the rain. Though she badly wanted to feel it, the harshness of the storm kept her inside the ship. Still, she thought it best to get up and wander around the inner workings of the boat to see how it was laid out...

"Hiya!" *barges in* "Sorry! Ugh, I'm soaked!"

(Bye, Glaedyr)

Nathaniel stuck his head out of the door. "Play it again to make it stop, right?!"

"Not at this rate! Just duck and cover and hope we don't capsize! Pick and god a pray!"

Edited by Kat

​"…Someone carry her to my room. It's the largest here anyway, save where we store the animals. Someone else take care of her pegasus. MOVE!"

"Magic."

"Hiya!" *barges in* "Sorry! Ugh, I'm soaked!"

"Not at this rate! Just duck and cover and hope we don't capsize! Pick and god a pray!"

"O-of course," Alison stammered. She felt dim-witted for not realizing that earlier, as lots of mysterious things could happen with magic. Granted, the strongest magic she's seen was her tome, but after getting into bouts of Risen...that's been starting to change.

As soon as the storm hit, Ace, Alicia and Gaius took cover below deck, going into the room closest to them

Ace:*whispering* "Wow, it's thundering outside and Poly's sleeping through it. I'm jealous."

Gaius: *whispering* "Soooo, Alicia. I heard you're engaged now, congrats."

Alicia:*whispering* "Thank you, Gaius. This appears to be a bad storm, I pray we don't sink."

Ace: *whispering*"Me neither. To think, Klotho's song was magical....go figure."

Gaius:*whispering* "So, when is this storm going to pass?"

Ace:*whispering* "I have no idea."

Edited by Ace Tactician

"I...I actually am surprised..." Alison stated, her voice trailing off as the lightning progressively louder.

"Lesson learned. Never play songs taught to you by a mysterious guy in a green tunic for free. 1...2...3-*crackle* Kat, we are almost there. Are you ok?"

"Lesson learned. Never play songs taught to you by a mysterious guy in a green tunic for free. 1...2...3-*crackle* Kat, we are almost there. Are you ok?"

"Why would you do such a thing? Next thing you know, you'll wear demonic masks."

"I'm fine. Is someone carrying Silvia into my room like I asked and gotten her pegasus in?"

"Why would you do such a thing? Next thing you know, you'll wear demonic masks."

"I'm fine. Is someone carrying Silvia into my room like I asked and gotten her pegasus in?"

*Puts Kat down in her bed* "Have to find out if it's demonic somehow~"

"...You are a demanding pregnant woman sometimes y'know that? I'm gonna go try to keep this ship on course after I handle that. Alison, can you watch Kat for me?" *Runs back to the deck to find Silvia*

"...You are a demanding pregnant woman sometimes y'know that? I'm gonna go try to keep this ship on course after I handle that. Alison, can you watch Kat for me?" *Runs back to the deck to find Silvia*

Alison managed to smile a little at his sarcasm, and replied, "I'll...I'll keep that in mind." She remained in her spot, occasionally cowering when the lightning got extremely loud and sounded dangerous. Blinking at his question, Alison replied, "O-Of course." And with that, she retreated from her cover and went over to Kat.

Edited by LuigiandShadowGirl

Dan was walking back to his room when he felt a wave hit the boat. It made him fall over, but he had landed on something soft. As he opened his eyes, he saw that he had landed...in Cassandra's chest..."Oh, god! Cassandra! I'm so sorry!" He got up quickly.

​"…If I'm demanding, it's because people aren't moving fast enough." *grumbling*

Dan was walking back to his room when he felt a wave hit the boat. It made him fall over, but he had landed on something soft. As he opened his eyes, he saw that he had landed...in Cassandra's chest..."Oh, god! Cassandra! I'm so sorry!" He got up quickly.

​*shirtless because she was wringing out the water in her shirt* "Oh, hello. Crimson is letting me use her bathroom for a bit."

Edited by Kat

*Facewall*"Sometimes I wonder..."

​"…If I'm demanding, it's because people aren't moving fast enough." *grumbling*

​*shirtless because she was wringing out the water in her shirt* "Oh, hello. Crimson is letting me use her bathroom for a bit."

Dan looked up to see Klotho without a shirt, sporting only her bra as far as he top half was concerned. His face turned redder than the hair of an Anna.

Dan looked up to see Klotho without a shirt, sporting only her bra as far as he top half was concerned. His face turned redder than the hair of an Anna.

"Something wrong?"

"I-I-I-I" Dan could only stutter. He had two beautiful women in front of him. One's chest whom he landed in, the other showing off throw her underwear.

"You're turning red. Did you get sick or something? Idiot." *leans down and rests her forehead on his* "Yeah, you're a little warm."